PDA

View Full Version : I'm continuously hijacked ! How come ?...

florinmezu
01-19-2012, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone, I need help !
Lately I've been continuously hijacked, at least 50k daily, but they arrived also at 100k sometimes.
The problem is the attackers are lower skilled, and lower armed (i have like 1000 troops and 6k/5k att/def rate).
The attackers are like 4k/4k, and max 800 units, lower skill... When I try to raid them i only take max 300, 500, even if I can see they have sometimes 300k out from the vault, and always won the raid.
All my money are in the vault, but they arrive early in the morning and hijack half production of my money buildings.
I also bought SAM & EMP Cannon. Useless, money thrown away... How can i defend my incomes ? What do I have to do ?
And why they take 100k from me since when i raid them i only take 3k ? Thank you & greetings.

betso
01-19-2012, 03:56 AM
What is your no. Let me check

EnjoyLife
01-19-2012, 04:15 AM
Upgrade your SAM & EMP. How many points did you put into A.D.?

florinmezu
01-19-2012, 06:45 AM
I'm 30/30 att/def . Level 52.

florinmezu
01-19-2012, 06:48 AM
What is your no. Let me check

Yeah right... So you can hijack also ;)

Agent Orange
01-19-2012, 07:27 AM
If these buildings take a long time between refills plan to do an upgrade that puts the building into a time frame where money comes available at a time you can get it not over night. Will take some calculating..

Other things, buy only defense skill pts when you level up. It's possible this player or players have hacked their accounts so if it looks like that is the problem report them using the title cheater in the title of your message or they have done an interesting strategy where they have only been buying attack skill pts.

Also start buying more defensive units such as the Sea Scout.

zynshmily
01-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Yeah right... So you can hijack also ;)

Not any of my business, but just knowing someone's id doesn't enable you to attack him/her.

as a matter of fact, the only use of id is to add ally. Then they can visit "friend's'" base.

there used to be a glitch that people can attack in their allies' bases, but i never know how to manage that.

florinmezu
01-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Not any of my business, but just knowing someone's id doesn't enable you to attack him/her.

as a matter of fact, the only use of id is to add ally. Then they can visit "friend's'" base.

there used to be a glitch that people can attack in their allies' bases, but i never know how to manage that.

Ok, ok , Just kiddin' here's my id : 204279415 !

florinmezu
01-19-2012, 09:36 AM
If these buildings take a long time between refills plan to do an upgrade that puts the building into a time frame where money comes available at a time you can get it not over night. Will take some calculating..

Other things, buy only defense skill pts when you level up. It's possible this player or players have hacked their accounts so if it looks like that is the problem report them using the title cheater in the title of your message or they have done an interesting strategy where they have only been buying attack skill pts.

Also start buying more defensive units such as the Sea Scout.

Thanxs a lot. Very usefull info's !