PDA

View Full Version : Did I really just lose this much stuff? What... The... *&$*&$*!!!!!

ObamaSux
01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
I registered just now because I am furious with this casualties in this game. I am a level 51, have 3000 attack/defense and just attacked a 2000 defense player to reach a goal. Yeah, it's kinda close, I expect some losses, but in four attacks, I lost 3 GIGN, 2 HARRIERS, 3 Flamethrower Troops, 1 Seahawk, 1 Combat Boat, and of course, a HummVee. Know what that math is? 775 Valor Points. $842,000 worth of troops and equipment. The other guy lost nothing.

My payoff? Maybe a dozen experience points and a handful of valor points. Oh yeah, and a Satellite truck. Great.

WTF?!?!?! Almost 800 Valor Points??!?! Over $800,000 in equipment for that s hitty payout? Getting crappy returns on Attacks and Raids isn't a new thing, but I'm especially mad now because this is the worst I've been screwed in this game. Right now I'm on the "F this game, i'm deleting it" ledge. Can someone do me a favor and give me a reason to keep this game or delete it forever?

zynshmily
01-18-2012, 06:50 PM
delete it asap...
level 51 with 3000 attk/def. a rough patch is ahead of ya.

BTW, i wasn't surprised to see the degree of your loss. 3000 attk and 2000 def. They are relatively close after all. you should've anticipated that. If you expect low casualty, find someone with 500 def. Thats more of up your alley.

I didn't start experiencing low casualty 'til my attack reached 8k and aimed at 1.5k def.

just a heads-up, turning level 50 with your stat is a very risky thing...

ShawnBB
01-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Ok, if you read through this forum here, this is the 100th time people gets mad at casualty rate.

I have been raiding for the last 2 weeks everyday. And I found some units casualty mismark.
1. GIGN. It is literally medium casualty
2. Chinook Helicopter. It is also medium casualty as far as I felt.
3. Anti-aircraft Vehicle. Somewhere between medium and high casualty.
4. Heavy Gunner. Medium casualty instead of it marked "high" .
5. Transport. Indestructible! I never lose them since the first transport of my game.....

And one solid rule for this game I have to tell you, whichever you purchased the most it lose the quickest. I purchased all the air and ground units for only 1 amount and turns out their casualty decreased dramatically, even hummvee is like in a very low casualty situation. Put most of the money on frigate, cruiser and so on.

Surferjames23
01-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Be careful. There have been players banned from the forum and game for things not as bad as you are posting.

ObamaSux
01-19-2012, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the heads up. If I get banned/deleted, I'll take that as my cue to quit playing. Thanks though! :)

frenda
01-21-2012, 08:27 PM
I posted something similar last week and didn't get banned. We're only stating what happened. The developers need to fix the bugs, plain and simple. And banning you so you could start over with a different account would be a blessing. The problems started for me around level 50 as well. In my case, it wasn't close, it was more like 10x1 ratio. I can find the other post if you want specifics.

IamJJK
01-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Bro your just gonna have to get use to it but it will be or should be fixed by next week this is not something that can be fixed in one night

Tramp Stamp
01-21-2012, 09:05 PM
banning you so you could start over with a different account would be a blessing.

Just a warning: from what I understand they ban your iOS UUID as well so unless you have spoofing (jailbroken) then you'd be SoL.

Tim @ MW
01-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Just a data point. My lvl 52/52 character had noticeable heavier loss in the last 48 hrs. The units lost does not reflect the army mix and almost always include high value units.

I use to have lighter losses when attacking players with D < 2000. But now it does not seem to make any difference.

Mastermind
01-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Right now I'm on the "F this game, i'm deleting it" ledge. Can someone do me a favor and give me a reason to keep this game or delete it forever?

If you still like this game, my advice would be to go into camping mode and wait and see if the devs to someting with the causality issue.

ObamaSux
01-22-2012, 11:44 AM
If you still like this game, my advice would be to go into camping mode and wait and see if the devs to someting with the causality issue.

I've tried that, but even while camping, I get my butt handed to me by raids. I can tolerate losing some money from time to time, but the last dozen times I got raided I've lost 3 or more units including valor units. I just checked out my base before writing this and got raided for 26,000 AND I lost FIVE unit. At this rate I'm losing a dozen units or more a day.

Mastermind
01-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I've tried that, but even while camping, I get my butt handed to me by raids. I can tolerate losing some money from time to time, but the last dozen times I got raided I've lost 3 or more units including valor units. I just checked out my base before writing this and got raided for 26,000 AND I lost FIVE unit. At this rate I'm losing a dozen units or more a day.

I agree that the game is pretty much unplayabe in it's current configuration. Fortunately, my economy is strong enough(thought just barely) to be able to replace the units I'm losing. As far as I can see, this is the only option untill the devs figure out what they are doing. Not much fun I know.....but there it is.

Agent Orange
01-22-2012, 02:03 PM

Is it possible you have too many allies? That will bounce you up into whale territory though you might wind up there anyway if you are over L50.

ObamaSux
01-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Is it possible you have too many allies? That will bounce you up into whale territory though you might wind up there anyway if you are over L50.

True, but I'm not losing big to whales, I'm losing to guys with 1000 attack more than my defense.