01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
you know who said were not to discuss you know what...lol

Good to see ya back Ram

J.J.
01-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Welcome back!

Ram
01-18-2012, 07:05 PM
JJ I'm now convinced you are a stipper and you work at some shady gentlemen club down in south florida ;)

J.J.
01-18-2012, 07:11 PM
JJ I'm now convinced you are a stipper and you work at some shady gentlemen club down in south florida ;)

I'm only a stripper in CC at my Gentleman's Club & only when Babytway joins me on stage! :eek:

Haha, had to take the pic down, someone said it's too risque and I might get banned, but I can't let Amber outdo me with those (o)(o) of hers! LOL I'll dig up a more "appropriate" pic.

Ram
01-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm only a stripper in CC at my Gentleman's Club & only when Babytway joins me on stage! :eek:

Haha, had to take the pic down, someone said it's too risque and I might get banned, but I can't let Amber outdo me with those (o)(o) of hers! LOL I'll dig up a more "appropriate" pic.

Yeah sure :cool:

Babytway
01-18-2012, 07:21 PM
welcome back i miss bashing and spamming you

Ram
01-18-2012, 07:25 PM
welcome back i miss bashing and spamming you

Much love baby <3

schnuffler
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm only a stripper in CC at my Gentleman's Club & only when Babytway joins me on stage!

I'd buy gold for that.

Welcome back too Ram.

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Ram, great to see you.

Unlike that guy with the hat...

Glad you are back!

Cooz
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Wait, what the hell happened? I left the forum for a day cuz I was sick of seeing all the spam, and people are getting banned and working for gentlemen's clubs?? You miss a lot when you aren't level 150+ huh??

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Wait, what the hell happened? I left the forum for a day cuz I was sick of seeing all the spam, and people are getting banned and working for gentlemen's clubs?? You miss a lot when you aren't level 150+ huh??

Still have 22 levels to go....

Cooz
01-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Ram, why were you banned?

Ram
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM

I called out marky mark!

Cooz
01-18-2012, 07:45 PM
I called out marky mark!

Ahh...He hates having to talk about the Funky Bunch

Ram
01-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks guys! :cool:

whocareswhatmynameis
01-19-2012, 09:28 AM
Damn, it's feel good to be back!

sorry... didn't notice you were gone. how long were you banished?

Amber_
01-19-2012, 09:29 AM

Haha pleezz! You are totally hotter then me JJ! Got really curious though, really want to see that "inappropriate" picture! Btw I have a very simular beach pic to yours, think I'm going to put it up in my album for my dear CC friends to enjoy lol

Ram
01-19-2012, 09:30 AM
sorry... didn't notice you were gone. how long were you banished?

like 4 days lol

BBz
01-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Ram, great to see you.

Unlike that guy with the hat...

Glad you are back!

who are you talking about?

Stitch
01-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Time sure flies when you're reading spam.

Max Power
01-19-2012, 10:01 AM

Because he says funny things.....

J.J.
01-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Haha pleezz! You are totally hotter then me JJ! Got really curious though, really want to see that "inappropriate" picture! Btw I have a very simular beach pic to yours, think I'm going to put it up in my album for my dear CC friends to enjoy lol

But I wish I had boobs like you! Haha

You want to see that inappropriate pic? Really? ;-). PM me with your email addy and I'll send it. :-)

Ram
01-19-2012, 11:35 AM

You want to see that inappropriate pic? Really? ;-). PM me with your email addy and I'll send it. :-)

carlj99@live.com

less clothes the better :p

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
carlj99@live.com

Oh my, you are going to be the victim of spam troll soon

DonHerbarni
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Great stuff! Seriously. <a href="http://winderemere-hotels.info/">windermere accommodation</a>

J.J.
01-19-2012, 11:50 AM
carlj99@live.com

I will need lots of gold first!

Ram
01-19-2012, 12:44 PM
I will need lots of gold first!

you are already made out of gold ;)

schnuffler
01-19-2012, 01:41 PM

This will clearly go down as the golden age of the Crime City iOS forums. I've just forgotten everything I read about the game in the last 10 minutes ;)

Joe Brown1
01-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Uh . . . game?;)

That's right, there is a game here

Joe Brown1
01-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Welcome back Ram, appreciate ya taking the bullet for the team and speaking your mind (and everyone else's)

Amber_
01-19-2012, 02:06 PM

Noo you have great boobs! Imo the best looking boobs are the ones that fits the individual body in a great way, and yours really do :). I mean, it looks soo stupid with mega silicon boobs on a really tiny body, like this:
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zm010z.jpg
(This is btw Swedens biggest blog-star, feel like emigrating every time I see her f'ed up face and body)
Anything more than a handful is a waste :cool:

And yeah, I totally want to see that mysterious inappropriate pic! You're one hot mama :cool: (you've got mail)

schnuffler
01-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Enough is as good as a feast :cool:

We used to say "anything more than a handful is a waste".

BBz
01-19-2012, 02:17 PM

thats what ram keeps on telling himself when he looks at it in the mirror

CalaisV8
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
What's the pic got to do with CC?

stixx
01-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Who cares what the pics gotta do with CC

Id like to see the outcome of this battle of the CC babes :)

Amber_
01-19-2012, 02:43 PM

Oh, yeah, that was more what I was going for. We have a saying for that in Sweden but didn't really know the expression in english ;) (i'm gonna snatch that)

Stitch
01-19-2012, 02:54 PM

And here I thought it was "mouthful", ya know, to make it pertinent to the good as a feast bit.

Ram
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
thats what ram keeps on telling himself when he looks at it in the mirror

You must be a 300 pounds loser virgin still living with his mother!

schnuffler
01-19-2012, 02:59 PM
And here I thought it was "mouthful", ya know, to make it pertinent to the good as a feast bit.

Well, there was that one too, but a mouthful really isn't a lot. Anyway, I'm sure the other boob connoisseurs will agree there's definitely a sweet spot between not enough and too much.

BBz
01-19-2012, 03:05 PM
You must be a 300 pounds loser virgin still living with his mother!

I would so lol at you if you got banned for that.... But I'd also feel sry for you at the same time ;-(

Anubis
01-19-2012, 03:14 PM

You are both hot, no need to argue about it. There are two other women that are also hot on these forums - that robbing SOB Babyt and the newly joined Twinkie,

Now, I've decided to offer the 4 of you a place in my newest Adult movie theatre film called '4's company, 3's a crowd' I will pay very good money, especially if you appear from time to time in my pole dancing gent club. We're talking a lot of $$$ here mostly provided from my lofts and rock cafes. I will also give you your own condo's (If I could build 4) but I still think when babyt isn't working she needs to be put under house arrest.

Amber_
01-19-2012, 03:29 PM
You are both hot, no need to argue about it. There are two other women that are also hot on these forums - that robbing SOB Babyt and the newly joined Twinkie,

Now, I've decided to offer the 4 of you a place in my newest Adult movie theatre film called '4's company, 3's a crowd' I will pay very good money, especially if you appear from time to time in my pole dancing gent club. We're talking a lot of $$$ here mostly provided from my lofts and rock cafes. I will also give you your own condo's (If I could build 4) but I still think when babyt isn't working she needs to be put under house arrest.

LOL!
Ok I'm in if I can have a private church next to my condo so I can pray for all my sins when I come home at night

Dorian Gray
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Sure, JJ looks great in her pic. But it just makes it that much colder up here knowing she's living it up on a beach down there. :(

7 degrees here in Chicago. Brrr

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Here I am thinking Lykke Li is the best thing Sweden has to offer. Guess my mind's in the wrong place.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Anyone else into Swedish bands? I know, much lulz in ABBA and Ass of Bass, but there's also Likke Li, Basshunter, The International Noise Conspiracy, The Knife, Honey Is Cool, The Sounds, Peter Bjorn and John, Miike Snow, and, of course, The Cardigans. If that's not brutal enough for you they've got good classic deathmetal bands like Carnage and Nihilist, which became a bunch of other bands later. Any room for double kicks in this CC band that's being put together?

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 09:30 PM
All this talk about Sweden makes me want to visit my Grandmother and drink some Gluug, eat some Korv and have some Lingenberries on my Potato Pancakes :)

schnuffler
01-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Anyone else into Swedish blondes?

Funny how you see what you want to see. One enduring memory I have of Sweden (Stockholm) is going to a supermarket, and looking along the checkout lines- every single checkout operator was blonde.

Oh, and Gamla Fiska (not sure if that spelling is even close)

Disclaimer: I am not biased according to hair colour

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Disclaimer: I am not biased according to hair colour THAT MEANS YOU AMBER_ <3 <3 <3
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amber_
01-20-2012, 03:52 AM
All this talk about Sweden makes me want to visit my Grandmother and drink some Gluug, eat some Korv and have some Lingenberries on my Potato Pancakes :)

Haha thats so funny! So your grandma is Swedish??

Funny how you see what you want to see. One enduring memory I have of Sweden (Stockholm) is going to a supermarket, and looking along the checkout lines- every single checkout operator was blonde.

Oh, and Gamla Fiska (not sure if that spelling is even close)

Disclaimer: I am not biased according to hair colour

Well... I am actually blond. But I've been dying my hair for many years, like dark hair more. Feel it fits my personality better. I guess it's usually the other way around..

Oh and "Gamla fiska", don't really know what you mean ny that? "Gamla" means old, and "fiska" means fishing lol

J.J.
01-20-2012, 04:13 AM

Well... I am actually blond. But I've been dying my hair for many years, like dark hair more. Feel it fits my personality better. I guess it's usually the other way around..

Oh and "Gamla fiska", don't really know what you mean ny that? "Gamla" means old, and "fiska" means fishing
lol

Your inbox here is full, but I sent you that pic to the email addy you gave me just now. :)

Ohaithere
01-20-2012, 04:19 AM
Is that old fish stuff the Swedish delicacy? The one where they put fish in a barrel with salt and leave it in for a couple months so it goes rotten, then the tin it and it ferments some more and you open the tin... And apparently the fis taste really nice, but it's meant to be the worst smelling food in the world, but apparently it's big in Sweden, rotten fish. True? I will try find out if that is it

Max Power
01-20-2012, 04:37 AM
Anyone else into Swedish bands? I know, much lulz in ABBA and Ass of Bass, but there's also Likke Li, Basshunter, The International Noise Conspiracy, The Knife, Honey Is Cool, The Sounds, Peter Bjorn and John, Miike Snow, and, of course, The Cardigans. If that's not brutal enough for you they've got good classic deathmetal bands like Carnage and Nihilist, which became a bunch of other bands later. Any room for double kicks in this CC band that's being put together?

Ass of Base.....good one.

I like some of Likke Li and Miike Snow.

Amber_
01-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Is that old fish stuff the Swedish delicacy? The one where they put fish in a barrel with salt and leave it in for a couple months so it goes rotten, then the tin it and it ferments some more and you open the tin... And apparently the fis taste really nice, but it's meant to be the worst smelling food in the world, but apparently it's big in Sweden, rotten fish. True? I will try find out if that is it

You mean "surströmming"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming

I've never tasted it or even smelled it, but yeah it's supposed to smell like REALLY bad.
If you want to try a swedish dish, go for crayfish! We have this tradition in sweden called crayfish party. You gather all your friends and family once a year and get crazy drunk and eat crayfish lol

Usually looks like this:
http://i39.tinypic.com/zluq1c.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/eq2u5c.jpg

Stitch
01-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Yep, I'd sure like to eat something at that party, but it isn't the crayfish!

BigCheese
01-20-2012, 09:06 AM
so many delicious dishes at that party (i dont mean the crayfish but two leg crab) :P

Twinkie
01-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Damn, it's feel good to be back!

youuu loserrrrr. No one cares that ya back ram:cool:

Max Power
01-20-2012, 09:15 AM
New Twinkie Pic alert!

BigCheese
01-20-2012, 09:23 AM
lol now i think her mailbox gonna full with male-mail

Ram
01-20-2012, 11:27 AM
youuu loserrrrr. No one cares that ya back ram:cool:

much love <3

schnuffler
01-20-2012, 02:19 PM
You mean "surströmming"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surstr%C3%B6mming

I've never tasted it or even smelled it, but yeah it's supposed to smell like REALLY bad.

Yep, that's exactly it. It smelt REALLY REALLY REALY bad, and I can't say it tasted all that good either. Very salty.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Well played Tramp, but it turns out my disclaimer was unnecessary

Well... I am actually blond.

Duke.0
01-20-2012, 02:29 PM

Oh and "Gamla fiska", don't really know what you mean ny that? "Gamla" means old, and "fiska" means fishing lol

Yes, her side of the family is Swedish. I belong to a Swedish Lutheran church (along with the family) which has a Santa Lucia festival, a Swedish Heritage festival every year. Traditional Hymns are sung in Swedish and there is dancing too for the Midsommer Festival.

You walk into her house she has a big wooden sign that says "Välkommen Hem" (aka Welcome Home). Or maybe it just says "Välkommen"....i don't remember exactly :)

In her kitchen she has a cutting board that has some kind of traditional Swedish saying i think its (and i'm probably going to butcher the spelling) "Tack sa mycket Mycka Var sa God" (Thank you very much, your welcome)

But yes, i have some Swedish roots :D
The other half of my background is German.