PDA

View Full Version : question on valor missions, didnt do it when leveling, so?

digitalwalker
01-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi,all

I have got a quick question if anyone would help to answer it, much appreciated:)

I aware that we have 3 kinds of valor missions, operations. One of them is defeat numbers of rivals in your own level, i am wondering if you didnt finish this goal when you at that level, will it still doable? forexample, i was level10, i didnt finish my level 10 operation missions, and I am level49 now, I didnt do any valor missions when i was leveling. so, does this mean I will never be able to do valor missions from level 10 to 48?

The reason I ask is simply that I wasnt aware the importance of valors when I was low level, so I upgraded my levels mostly by missions and I have ended up with beaten by valor players at my current level which is 49.

Any answers? thanks all

JMC
01-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes. All missions will remain doable. I went through about 20 levels not attacking because of the loss until i realized how much valor missions dished out. I then gained like 3-4 levels a day constantly doing valor missions. They were all doable and i was actually surprised when i reached the max i could do for my level as i didnt think there was one.

digitalwalker
01-19-2012, 04:44 AM
Yes. All missions will remain doable. I went through about 20 levels not attacking because of the loss until i realized how much valor missions dished out. I then gained like 3-4 levels a day constantly doing valor missions. They were all doable and i was actually surprised when i reached the max i could do for my level as i didnt think there was one.
Thanks for answering:) now I got it .