PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get Robbed

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Just wondering do you get robbed because you forgot about collecting your buildings as you were too busy on the forum LOL.

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Lol would be telling tales if I said it never happen.

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 02:22 PM
it just happened to me so I thought I'll make a thread

Max Power
01-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Forget, but seeing this made me go look and there were my Pirate Taverns...LOL. I just can't get the hang of 8 hour buildings.

Twinkie
01-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Not as much now. Seem like everyone is doing attacking goals, and move on. But hey, if you have a few modern clubs, lofts, warehouses laying there, it's bound to happen.

Cooz
01-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Forget, but seeing this made me go look and there were my Pirate Taverns...LOL. I just can't get the hang of 8 hour buildings.

Yeah, my hood's all over the place right now. I'm thinking about just shutting down for a day, let it all sync together. I get robbed anyway, and I've got a while to save up for anything significant anyway. Why the hell not?

Duke.0
01-18-2012, 02:55 PM
No, i actually don' get robbed.
Once in a while i will, but for the most part, i can leave my hood synch for a day and be fine.

The key is strong defense / defense buildings.

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 02:56 PM

I have my 8's in tune with the first collection of my 12s/24s/48s... then I make sure I get the mid-day delivery and just before bed... can get 100% of 8s that way. But there are those evenings I forget or get busy... and then the mice have a lot of fun with those pirates.

Never did sync my g-mens like I wanted to. One of these nights someone is going to have fun... those g-mens are like $72k per hit for a robbery

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah, my hood's all over the place right now. I'm thinking about just shutting down for a day, let it all sync together. I get robbed anyway, and I've got a while to save up for anything significant anyway. Why the hell not?

Do it! It's a lot of fun. Plus, it fills your Empire Times with new prospects! :)

procsyzarc
01-18-2012, 03:31 PM
My taverns, chappels, ice cream stores and the new wharehouses alway get robbed because of the 3,8 and 18 hour times the rest are usally untouched

Euchred
01-18-2012, 04:24 PM
I set alarms to set alarms on my phone so I don't forget collections. I've gotten pretty good with 8 hour collections however I'm syncing a PT tonight, it will be the first time it gets robbed:(

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 05:01 PM
I will sync all my builds once I am satisfied with the upgraded income.

sez
01-18-2012, 05:36 PM

I just got my P Taverns also. Last night they were up for collection at 4 am so I wasn't sure if they were a good idea. I now have them set for a good collection time all 3 times. I'll always be able to get 2 good collections but might get the 3rd time robbed constantly. Not sure how I feel about that.

J.J.
01-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Yes, most definitely. Sometime 8 hours of sleep is just not enough. If I know I'm too tired to collect, I tell all the cool people on my rival list so they can get it instead of the douchebags.

Cooz
01-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Do it! It's a lot of fun. Plus, it fills your Empire Times with new prospects! :)

It's never a "few" prospects, it's one jackass with like 80 stamina who does his best "little engine that could" impression, and goes 4-for-76 and takes the value out of the upscale clubs. And of course, when you check him out, he's like 16k/17k, with a $12k income per hour.

Lars
01-19-2012, 03:08 AM
Just wondering do you get robbed because you forgot about collecting your buildings as you were too busy on the forum LOL.

I was robbed two or three times in the past while I was editing public CC-related Google Docs or CC Wiki pages. Guess no good deed goes unpunished. :p But that was quite some time ago. Relying heavily on synched 12h/24h/48h buildings now makes it much easier to remember my collection times.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 03:49 AM
Idm my 3hours getting robbed. They provide me exactly 40K/collection right now, it doesn't bother me if they get robbed over night (or duringthe day).

The only 6hour I have is my nightclub, its obviously gonna get robbed once a day, but gettin 3/4 on it is fine.

I keep uphrading my 12's and 24's so they all way out of sync. They cause me problems but thats just the gane. I also find (its prob a glitch) but if I collect quicly and bank immediately as i log on I get the full amount even when robbed when my news bulliten pops. Sometimes the amount will decrease as I bank it but half the time it wont. Once in the bank its safe.

Max Power
01-19-2012, 11:00 AM
It's never a "few" prospects, it's one jackass with like 80 stamina who does his best "little engine that could" impression, and goes 4-for-76 and takes the value out of the upscale clubs. And of course, when you check him out, he's like 16k/17k, with a $12k income per hour.

LOL.....I hate those guys. Your entire wall is filled with one name.

k0de
01-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Never been robbed because I've been on the forum since I'm usually actively playing at the same time, but I do get robbed... a lot. It's because of the work that I do. Since I work at night I usually sleep for a while as soon as I get home, so I'm awake for less than 12 hours at a time so my MT's and Rock Cafe are quite vulnerable. Also, most days I'm so busy while I'm working that I may not even have a few minutes to pull out my phone and check my 3hrs. Fortunately, I have my 24's and 48's synched and have an alarm and I take into account the upgrade time when I do upgrades so that they stay synched. But it was painful to get them there- the day I had to just leave them out there for the taking.

I do find it a bit amusing when I log in after I wake up and find that someone has robbed the Carousel or some other lowly target, though perhaps others think the same of me when I hit their Clothing Store for $60 a pop and leave many more better paying targets untouched but I just can't say no to the Respect.