PDA

View Full Version : How much is too much?

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 12:37 PM
In the last 24 hours I have been attacked over 110 times how can this be? I have tried attacking some other players sometimes and it says they are too badly beaten up? How can this be happening I have watched my fight losses soar up or should I saw sore in the last week over 500 times what's going on?

Whoopdido1980
01-18-2012, 01:10 PM
I assume it's because more fight goals were added and people are just fighting you to complete the goals and earn respect points. Since I completed all the fight goals a while ago I hadn't fought anybody in I don't even know how long--I was just robbing people, but now that there seem to be an unending supply of fight goals, I've been fighting like crazy again. I'm sure it's nothing personal...just strong players blind fighting and weak/normal players picking on you because you're weaker than them.

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes but I fight sum 1 b4 beat them 4 times then they are too beat up and can't fight yet I'm getting beat up like a panelbeater I know I'm not the strongest but how over 110-120 times in 24hr.

Dorian Gray
01-18-2012, 02:14 PM
I guess you're so tough you are never too badly beaten up. Looks like Funzio made you the CC whipping boy.

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Players who still have 500 or more mafia are going to be continuous whipping boys for a while as the HH rounds only qualify 500 or more. The TL goals are the ones that get tougher, as you need to get above a certain level to get credit (and double if you get someone above the level with 500 mafia).

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 03:11 PM
I guess you're so tough you are never too badly beaten up. Looks like Funzio made you the CC whipping boy.
Well I don't know about "whipping boy" but I sure am getting a healthy dose off beat downs.it's all good so I guess just take it as it comes I guess? Might go read the empire times and see how many time I've got the "whippin" LOL

Anubis
01-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Players who still have 500 or more mafia are going to be continuous whipping boys for a while as the HH rounds only qualify 500 or more. The TL goals are the ones that get tougher, as you need to get above a certain level to get credit (and double if you get someone above the level with 500 mafia).

I think you got HH and TL mixed up? I'll have what your having kind sir :P

To OP: if youve been whacked 110 times in one day I will presume the time your off the rival list after a 10x whacking is 2hours.

procsyzarc
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes but I fight sum 1 b4 beat them 4 times then they are too beat up and can't fight yet I'm getting beat up like a panelbeater I know I'm not the strongest but how over 110-120 times in 24hr.

It is 10 times you can be beat before you are "too beat up" not 4 the actual time you can't be attacked again does change between 30 mins and 1 hour 30mins and avarages about a hour so in theroy you can be beat about 240 times per day so in the current state 110 times is quite belivable since during peak times generally anyone under 20 25k defence is too beat up from everyone doing goals

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 03:22 PM
I think you got HH and TL mixed up? I'll have what your having kind sir :P

To OP: if youve been whacked 110 times in one day I will presume the time your off the rival list after a 10x whacking is 2hours.
To N/A: yeah you should no but I remember u being in my news list feel free to attack me again if u must.

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 03:26 PM
It is 10 times you can be beat before you are "too beat up" not 4 the actual time you can't be attacked again does change between 30 mins and 1 hour 30mins and avarages about a hour so in theroy you can be beat about 240 times per day so in the current state 110 times is quite belivable since during peak times generally anyone under 20 25k defence is too beat up from everyone doing goals
Thank you for being exact in ur explanation now it makes cents CHEERS :)