PDA

View Full Version : More money than I know what to do with...

itzkakarot
01-18-2012, 08:07 AM
Hi guys,

I'm primarily a CC player and really only play MW casually, collecting maybe twice a day tops. I've been in no rush to level given my own rate of play and the many posts on the forums telling us not to. Right now, I'm at level 18 and I've got a problem, I am making money much faster than I can spend it.

My stats, for some background:
Level: 18
Income: $80K/hour
Allies: 129
Units: 529
Atk: 1663
Def: 2371

My Vault is currently at $1.5M, and I've got another $700K sitting in my hands, which is only increasing every few hours. I have every building purchased that I can at this level (aside from Gold ones) , including the advanced unit buildings. I've been expanding my base and my vault almost constantly, my base is already large enough to add the last 5 buildings left in the game. I've been upgrading and building constantly, and now I'm just left to wait for the enormous upgrade timers to tick away so I can spend more money.

I started dumping money into Units, thinking at least that'll keep me from being robbed, but in doing that I met another problem that's been shared on the forums. Now that I have an overabundance, in every battle I'm losing ridiculously expensive units, even if my atk is 10x to the opponent's def. I've actually started battling to deliberately lose some of the "less expensive" expensive units, so I can trim down my army enough and purchase some of the crazy expensive ones.

I'm not going to rush leveling just to "solve" this problem and introduce 5 new ones, my base isn't ready. But it takes so darn long for buildings or the vault to upgrade, so I'm left just sitting here on top of a pile of cash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
itzkakarot

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
level up like crazy till you get to level 41, then let me relieve you of your problem.

All joking aside, if you've got nothing left to do, then just go to war with rivals. it doesnt matter if you lose high value units as the amount of money you're making can easily replenish. you aint going to get valor without fighting/raiding so whats the point of just sitting and turtling? go to war my friend and enjoy

Dover
01-18-2012, 08:38 AM
If you take yourself up to level 35 you will have more buildings to spend money on and need more land to expand. Of course after all is said and done with you will run out of things to buy at any level when you turtle and stay at one level long enough. Upgrading each building gets a lot more expensive the higher you go so you will have plenty to save up for that is well above your vault level so buying def units is good to protect it with.

If you do not want to level and there is nothing else to spend $$$ on your choises are limited. You could use it as bait, build up a stupid high Def, get your bank up to 4 mil and watch everyone attack you and lose. :-)

Nicz
01-18-2012, 08:53 AM
I'll continue to turtle like youre doing... If casualty rates werent so high you could rush like i did, i was level 18 when i was turtleling. Now i'm 50, and i turtle again, my vault is on 2m, my income near 200k and i repeat what i did before.
In my case no one attacked me since 2 weeks (12k def...), So im protected from loosing high units, but at yours it's a bit complicated, you can get attacked by people looking ur money, win, but loose units...So i rly dont know, u could maybe rush PVE, not to get bored by the game, and continue to upgrade (buildings, vault...), buy the un locked ones, farm amphibious (Check loot farming, i got 350 using for meal shield).

JMC
01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Id say to go ahead and level. As long as you dont reach level 50 you will be fairly safe.

Duke.0
01-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Sounds like me:

I'm level 15 with $132,608/hour
All unit buildings are built too.

What i'm going to do is spend the money to keep expanding as much as i can. And also level my unit buildings so i can afford to buy the best equipment.

Keep leveling my money buildings too.

Eventually, when i'm satisfied with my money buildings output and my unit buildings, i'll be saving money for weeks, building up millions and spending it on expensive / good units.

I'll know it when i can make one collection and get 2 million per collection time. That means i'll be at 4,000,000 per day collection and that's pretty decent i think. Right now i'm at about 300,000 to 400,000 per collection so i got a ways to go.

I'm in no rush to level up in this game. For now i'll be happy camping (and collecting twice a day) and playing CC more.

itzkakarot
01-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the advice, all. I'm inclined to agree with Duke :D but I get what the rest of you are saying. I may level a bit just to get the next building (thanks for the loot farming tip, Nicz).

I just wish the upgrade timers weren't so unreasonably high.

emcee
01-21-2012, 02:17 AM
More money you can do with now should not be an issue as long as you are expanding your base, upgrading the vault, upgrading money buildings and not getting attacked/raided. When the most powerful units I can see on my level 6 account is an $8,000,000 unit which requires level 8 dry docks having too much money will not be a problem considering the potential for casualties.

EnjoyLife
01-21-2012, 02:21 AM
More money you can do with now should not be an issue as long as you are expanding your base, upgrading the vault, upgrading money buildings and not getting attacked/raided. When the most powerful units I can see on my level 6 account is an $8,000,000 unit which requires level 8 dry docks having too much money will not be a problem considering the potential for casualties.

Couldn't have said it better.