PDA

View Full Version : Raiding

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 04:22 AM
Hi all, I'm at level 41 and it looks like nobody holds onto money anymore. So the next best thing is to raid.
Does anyone have a list of which buildings are the most profitable to raid?
I think there was a spreadsheet somewhere but cant seem to find it.

On another point, all the people on around level 41 if you could be so kind enough to not use up all your cash or bang it in the vault it would make my playing experience a whole lot more enjoyable and remember it's all for a good cause!

EnjoyLife
01-18-2012, 04:30 AM
The amount of $ available to raid is directly related to the amount of money available to collect from the building.

Aidan
01-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Lol
Since it's vry costly to raid now i suggest u choose vry carefully b4 doing so.
Good target for me is as below (i'm lvl 49)
Military market: at least lvl 6. Anythng below is nt worthwhile.
Munition stockpile: lvl 5 n above
Oil refinery

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 05:51 AM
Thanks Aidan, it's either raid or sit and turtle...bored of turtling.
I seem to find i lose a lot of PVE looted soldiers when i battle/raid so really not bothered as i'll just go and hit the looting places again

Dover
01-18-2012, 05:58 AM
I turtled for a long time also but now that I am at about 96K p/hr I started leveling up a bit. I too got bored of just holding tight and building. I want to go and see what else the game has to offer in the way of the maps', quests and pvping. Hopefully buy the time I am near the magical level of 49 (if that is level it is today) I will be solid enough to venture into levels 50-99. We shall see.