PDA

View Full Version : My defence suddenly down by 200 points

Guyver01
01-18-2012, 01:43 AM
I am not sure what's going on here, my defence 2 hours ago 20k, now I checked it's only 19800, no one attacked me, I also checked my unit and they still the same, how come I lost so many defence? I even bought a new units to increase my defence.
Could you please investigate? This is completely not right!
Anyone got the same situation?

Wildfire
01-18-2012, 02:10 AM
Yep I had the same thing, just posted it in another thread which I must have been writing as you posted this. I put it down to an unreported attacks overnight but maybe that's not the case.

Sepi
01-18-2012, 02:37 AM
I noticed it too, and all my Defence buildings show that they contribute 0 defence (both just bought and upgraded ones). Maybe there´s some bug?

Wildfire
01-18-2012, 02:46 AM
I noticed it too, and all my Defence buildings show that they contribute 0 defence (both just bought and upgraded ones). Maybe there´s some bug?

You're right mine too! Be quite funny if gold defense building are also 0 points!

Guyver01
01-18-2012, 03:02 AM
So there's another bug, great! One bug still haven't been solve another one coming! I am sure lots of people swearing on the forum lol.
Funzio did you get hack or what?

Guyver01
01-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Yup, gold def building also get 0 def LOL lots of people will be piss off, Funzio get ready for this... Lol

Khmer Empire
01-18-2012, 03:25 AM
I had another problem. I brought my iPhone out of my wifi range and collected the money off-line, when came back home all my million $ became zero or reduced dramatically. When I checked news, there were no attack or raid. It happened to me many times. Who robbed those money? Bugs?

I know this game requires Internet connection, but my suggestion, Funzio should fix off-line money collection.

Michael0218
01-18-2012, 03:54 AM
The same thing has happened too me as well. One question, where can you see how much defense your building provides?

Michael0218
01-18-2012, 04:13 AM
Never mind - figured it out

Guyver01
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
It's fixed now, def back to normal, thanks Funzio for fixing this quickly! Now just need to fix the casualty rate. Cheers

justinharis
03-19-2012, 11:40 PM
The age old question of How to Last Longer in Bed for Men is finally starting to gain some momentum in the clinical department. In fact, it seems that Europe is far ahead of the US when it comes to treating premature ejaculation, so that men can finally have a solution for how to last longer in bed.

Mcdoc
03-20-2012, 06:38 AM
This happened once before, actually one of my first posts was about this, and a DEV came on to say that it was a temporary bug - ALL defense buildings showed 0 when you clicked on them and even 0 when you checked to see what the upgrade would be - it was fixed a few hours later.

Khimsoo
03-20-2012, 07:16 AM
This happened once before, actually one of my first posts was about this, and a DEV came on to say that it was a temporary bug - ALL defense buildings showed 0 when you clicked on them and even 0 when you checked to see what the upgrade would be - it was fixed a few hours later.

I wonder this will happen to the 20% fewer casualty since there is no way to detect it, it might be gone yesterday.