PDA

View Full Version : list of annoying things in crime city!

xclusiv
01-17-2012, 11:12 PM
lol i have compiled a list of things that annoy me in this game lol

*1 stamnia left and if you win this fight you can level up, argh i lost! try again in 2mins
* 1 stamnia left and if you win this fight you complete thug life missions ! you lost! lol
* 2 mins to go to collect a building, you look away from your phone for a couple mins longer and you get robbed
* pulling out cash to buy a building and you get attacked
*getting exicted when you visit hood with buildings to rob, you rob it and you get 1 dollar
*getting exicted when you visit a hood to rob nice buildings but your just not strong enough.
*visiting a hood with ton of nice buildings to rob but no stamnia left lol
*saving up for that one building you always wanted, but end up spending the cash on something stupid and regreting it.
*looking at how many combat boots and tommy guns you have and regreting it lol
*spending gold on refills and then then thinking i should of just bought a gold item sigh lol
*wanting to buy a gold item but have 1 gold bar less then required ...... :(

ha there some of things i go through in this game that annoy me if you have something that i didnt list let me know i think its pretty funny lol

Johnno
01-17-2012, 11:20 PM
xclusiv continuously attacking me even though he always loses

Tramp Stamp
01-17-2012, 11:24 PM
╔═══════╗
╠dьdeman╣
╚═══════╝

sez
01-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Being robbed by a player whose best building is a lvl 5 warehouse. There also lvl 126!!!!!!!

xclusiv
01-17-2012, 11:44 PM

Lol really whats ur ingame name

coormabrearry
01-17-2012, 11:49 PM
We offer Daily Updated News for all Events Happens all over the world but we are more interested with the Egyptian News and specially Coptic News for all Egyptians.
??????? (http://www.copts-united.com)

Reichertc2011
01-17-2012, 11:54 PM
This thread could b good. Can wait tO see wat other say.

Durantular
01-18-2012, 12:12 AM
Visiting a hood full of epic buildings ready for rob.. full stamina.. better attack than their defence.. you go to rob.. and BAM.. "Can't rob! Already looted! Nothing left to rob"

Same as above and the app crashes and closes..

G Wiz
01-18-2012, 12:17 AM
when I go to attack a noob and lose when I have 2,000 more attack than his defense!!!

*face-palm*

BBz
01-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Hitting an extra number while I'm taking money from the bank. I end up taking all my money out the bank when I only wanted a few 100k. I hate having to repay the 10% banking fee AGAIN when that happends

BigCheese
01-18-2012, 05:56 AM

hey i love that. ppl r giving u free xp :P

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 06:07 AM
- Coming in to the forums and seeing whatever abomination of MadHatter has posted

- Funzio tech support not able to control spam

- Doing goal after goal and STILL WAITING for that ever-eluding Giant to appear

- dealing with haroc, who actively seeks me out in the rival list (hitting the refresh button over and over again, I imagine) just so he can rob my 1s, 3s, and 6s. LOL.

Max Power
01-18-2012, 06:18 AM
╔═══════╗
╠dьdeman╣
╚═══════╝

LOL!

1. Having to pull money back out of the bank to buy things. Has Funzio ever heard of writing a check?

2. Gaining XP for defending yourself while camping.

3. Forgetting to check on my Pirate Taverns.

4. Losing a fight to someone randomly that I have 5000 more attack points than.

5. Waiting for upgrades to finish. Days? Really?

6. Gaining worthless loot items at higher levels. Can anybody over level 100 really use a Butterfly Knife? I would rather have fewer drops of better items past a certain level.

7. Leveling up where nothing unlocks.

That's all I can think of for now.

heath4pack
01-18-2012, 06:22 AM
this:

you are scoping out a hood and see in the profile that the player has a wad of cash, so you 'x' out to go hit em and they are not there. literally. so you go back to the list to attack from there and it refreshes and the player vanishes...sigh.

blondealex
01-18-2012, 07:40 AM
* crashing
* crashing
* crashing
* Going into someone's hood that is stacked with high $ buildings to rob, but having only 4 stamina. Refilling stamina with gold and rob about 10 buildings and the game crashes so you collect none of it. Boo happened to me a few days ago.

blondealex
01-18-2012, 07:44 AM
Oh forgot:
* machine gun malfunction goal - I have no need to spend the time to upgrade this POS

Maddog
01-18-2012, 08:11 AM
Meeting the girls in the game in real life only to find out they are male.

BigCheese
01-18-2012, 08:26 AM
hmmm... i would say player treating virtual money as it is the real money irritate me the most. do u really angry when u drop a dollar???

blondealex
01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
hmmm... i would say player treating virtual money as it is the real money irritate me the most. do u really angry when u drop a dollar???

If this was in response to mine, the gold wasn't the issue. I had robbed between 100-200K that I didn't get picked up, the fact that I bought gold to refill was just the icing on the cake.

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 09:00 AM
The most annoying thing will have to be buying weapon for million of dollars to complete mission on the map only to get a ****ty smg or micro uzi after completing the how map to lvl 5 mastery

(not counting the end of boss loot)

Holicaholic
01-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Not being able to search your mob members. Or maybe you can and I'm just dumb?

Twinkie
01-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Finding a player who use trees as a way to hide his buildings. Um, no matter if the pine tree is hiding your hard rock cafe, I can still see it buddy. :)

Maddog
01-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Twinkie u look like a she male.

Anubis
01-18-2012, 09:52 AM
1) Accusing Twinkie of being a Shemale :P

2) HD players getting stronger and stronger from 1-tap looting and Funzio not updating the none-HD version to do the same!

3) Payam and his silly followers - ('Oh know, I got PVP'd and robbed from a player 20 levels above me, help me payam help me, I'll be your friend for life if thats ok, you spent over $10,000 on this game, your the man, plz let me kiss your butt!)

sez
01-18-2012, 10:10 AM
1) Accusing Twinkie of being a Shemale :P

2) HD players getting stronger and stronger from 1-tap looting and Funzio not updating the none-HD version to do the same!

3) Payam and his silly followers - ('Oh know, I got PVP'd and robbed from a player 20 levels above me, help me payam help me, I'll be your friend for life if thats ok, you spent over $10,000 on this game, your the man, plz let me kiss your butt!)

Did he really spend that much money? ive kept an outside look on this subject and have also seen his "Bully Beatdown" updates on other peoples walls.

Thats mind blowing if its true.

Anubis
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
ITs true.

The thing that concerns me however, isif you can 'afford' over 10K$ then presumably you have a good job? A very goodjob? Butthis guy doesn't know the basics of communication. He has made me his Number 1 target.

IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16077-IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU)

I admit I have some intelligiance, but after this thread he got the admins to lock it, and accused me 'ingame' of faking him on the forums. - Every thread the accusation was made I contantly asked the mods to 'say' our IP addresses were completely different but they never listened. (This guy has spent over $10,000 RM, your not gonna piss off your biggest buyer right?)

At the stage of that thread linhked I just felt a little sorry for the guy, no kinevil intensions. but now this $10,000 powerhouse has labeled me as his number 1 target (with his followers helping him out). I obviously cannot fight back so I just use simple words to defeat him. He deletes all messages on his board that make him look bad so I just write a post (copy it) then paste it back on his board each time I log in.

The guy is kinda pathetic but thats Payam. The next update I think you can be able to stop spammers posting on your walls so this guy will be number 1 on my list.

Twinkie
01-18-2012, 10:31 AM

hhahaha. post a picture, handsome, let's see that gorgeous mug of yours.

Dorian Gray
01-18-2012, 10:39 AM
ITs true.

The thing that concerns me however, isif you can 'afford' over 10K$ then presumably you have a good job? A very goodjob?

I know plenty of wealthy people who never worked a day in their life.

Tramp Stamp
01-18-2012, 10:39 AM
6. Gaining worthless loot items at higher levels. Can anybody over level 100 really use a Butterfly Knife? I would rather have fewer drops of better items past a certain level.

Still better than buying 9,683 Uzis for quest completion.

There are no girls on the Internet.

Finding a player who use trees as a way to hide his buildings. Um, no matter if the pine tree is hiding your hard rock cafe, I can still see it buddy. :)

Yeah, like your Loft won't get robbed anyway if it's only level 1.

:mad:

dudeman
01-18-2012, 10:55 AM
╔═══════╗
╠dьdeman╣
╚═══════╝

You let strangers online annoy you? That doesn't sound very healthy.

Was that intended to be an insult? I understand that's against the posting guidelines.

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 11:04 AM
I have trees in my hood covering even my rock cafe not because no-one will not rob them but it became a habit I started doing it because I had a goal saying put x amount of decoration in you hood and wasn't looking to buy cardboard boxes.
Now I put a tree everywhere it nice to get your lvl 1 flower shop robbed and then having my smoke shops left because they assume they will only pay $484 (you'll just have to rob them to find out what lvl they are on)

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 11:30 AM
I have trees in my hood covering even my rock cafe not because no-one will not rob them but it became a habit I started doing it because I had a goal saying put x amount of decoration in you hood and wasn't looking to buy cardboard boxes.
Now I put a tree everywhere it nice to get your lvl 1 flower shop robbed and then having my smoke shops left because they assume they will only pay $484 (you'll just have to rob them to find out what lvl they are on)

When I am scouting about, I will rob any smoke shop/flower shop regardless if I know the level or not. They are among the list of buildings preferred to rob.

Vile Lynn
01-18-2012, 12:03 PM
So a lot of players don't use explosives... I do, but...

... "consuming" 12 Anthrax in one attack is crazy & annoying!
Then in subsequent attacks, -5, -7, etc.

Anubis
01-18-2012, 12:27 PM
So a lot of players don't use explosives... I do, but...

... "consuming" 12 Anthrax in one attack is crazy & annoying!
Then in subsequent attacks, -5, -7, etc.

I have nearly 32K att, but if I att anyone over 20K mafia defence I risk losing explosives, they are not even close fights. I dunno, maynbe the explosive update chages this once I finally get it. Robs are completely different. I can happil;y rob ppl under my 32Katt and not lose explosivles.

When I am scouting about, I will rob any smoke shop/flower shop regardless if I know the level or not. They are among the list of buildings preferred to rob.

Im the same. Trees make me want to rob more. Although if I see a tree covered smoke shop, I will rob, check the result then continue if it is more than the lvl1 shop.

Same with Ice cream shops, or any shop I know can provide an income. Ive switched back to robbing now im 125 and got the gent clubs.

procsyzarc
01-18-2012, 12:28 PM
- People who spend $1000’s on gold items to have slightly better stats than you then brag about how great they are
- People who hack and brag about it (I remember one person who was bragging when they had 2 of all the new buildings beachfront inn etc the day they released, can’t imagine anyone stupid enough to spend the tens of thousands on the gold that it would have cost)
- Bodyguard agencies they are just way to overpowered and scale way too well for too little cost and time, soon everyone will have 50 at L10 and no one will be able to rob anyone
- Defence buildings in general you can just put down too many and to effect the whole map
- The length of time upgrades take, I want my ice-cream stores, house and basketball courts to L10 but don’t want to spend weeks waiting so they will probably never get there
- Loot items apart from the MA41 none are worthwhile
- PVP items, need to scale with level screw wrestlers masks low-rider is the only thing still slightly worthwhile, wouldn’t be so bad if you could at least sell unwanted items
- Losing money when a building is robbed ie tavern is robbed the person robbing gets $44,000 then you collect and get $44,000 what happens to the other $22,000
- The cost of speeding up upgrades doesn’t seem right that saving 60 hours on an expansion cost over $100 if it was 1 or 2 dollars they would find a lot more people bother
- Not knowing how much a building will sell for until after you sold it
- Not being able to sell unwanted items

Anubis
01-18-2012, 01:03 PM
- Bodyguard agencies they are just way to overpowered and scale way too well for too little cost and time, soon everyone will have 50 at L10 and no one will be able to rob anyone
- Defence buildings in general you can just put down too many and to effect the whole map

You really need to get up-to-date on how Def buildings work. Anyone with 50 lvl10 Agencies in their hood is an easy target for me.

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 01:17 PM

Have you noticed if you use attacking explosives while attempting to rob a smoke shop, you lose them even if the person has much lower stats then you. That does my head, how that works.

procsyzarc
01-18-2012, 01:20 PM
You really need to get up-to-date on how Def buildings work. Anyone with 50 lvl10 Agencies in their hood is an easy target for me.

Care to explain then exactally how they work and we know the information in the other thread was incorrect, defence buildings may not add much to your stats shown on the fight screen but they do definitly add to your rob deffence, now weather or not that is 100% I have not tested enough to confirm but it is certainlly a lot more than the small amount that is added to the fight screen.

If what you are saying is correct by all means post a screenshot of you robbing someone with 50 L10 bodygaurd aggencies will equal or greater defence than your attack on the fight screen and I'll accept that I am wrong and will save me $100 and a lot of time.

I'll even PM you (or who ever else proves it) the times my taverns come up so you can be the one to rob them in the night and if you do prove defence building to be crap I'll get a palm hotel when i hit the level and pm you when it is up for syncing

Vile Lynn
01-18-2012, 01:22 PM
-
- Not knowing how much a building will sell for until after you sold it

I thought when a building is sold you get half of what you paid for it.
Idk about gold buildings if you get half the gold back.

Tramp Stamp
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
I thought when a building is sold you get half of what you paid for it.

Half the sum of all upgrade prices.

Idk about gold buildings if you get half the gold back.

50% cash, including a level 1 cash equivalent price from where upgrade prices are derived.

Vile Lynn
01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Thanks, good to know

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 01:31 PM
I know this is off topic but how do you add a pic to your profile???

BBz
01-18-2012, 01:34 PM
I know this is off topic but how do you add a pic to your profile???

HiT noTfiCATIONZ,, INBOx ........ bOTTOM LEFT itZ in tHe My Settings LisT

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
HiT noTfiCATIONZ,, INBOx ........ bOTTOM LEFT itZ in tHe My Settings LisT

Thanks ..............

rustbinlid
01-18-2012, 01:38 PM
getting exicted when you visit hood with buildings to rob, you rob it and you get 1 dollar

esp when it is xclusiv's hood.
And yes that has happened.

or some one robs you of 100k and when you go to their hood all they have is a level 1 laundry and a level 2 pizza parlour.

rustbinlid
01-18-2012, 01:42 PM
when I go to attack a noob and lose when I have 2,000 more attack than his defense!!!

*face-palm*

Only 2000 more, I lost against 2 people this week that had 7000 less defence than my attack.
And that was not the profile stats but actual attack stats. 5 HITS 2 LOSSES. RIDIC.

rustbinlid
01-18-2012, 01:48 PM
- Coming in to the forums and seeing whatever abomination of MadHatter has posted

- Funzio tech support not able to control spam

- Doing goal after goal and STILL WAITING for that ever-eluding Giant to appear

- dealing with haroc, who actively seeks me out in the rival list (hitting the refresh button over and over again, I imagine) just so he can rob my 1s, 3s, and 6s. LOL.

It is probably because haroc is frustrated at the fact that I have hit him so many times, he needs to take it out on someone.

rustbinlid
01-18-2012, 01:50 PM

Not me, I was born female.

rustbinlid
01-18-2012, 02:04 PM
A)Being told off by a player for wasting his defence explosives because you attacked him.
B)Being asked what's your problem when you have only attacked someone once.
C)Being told to 'leave me alone' after robbing someone.
D)Having someone attack you multiple times, but when you are too strong for them, suddenly getting asked to add them, lets be friends
E)Ignoring a spammer and deleting their messages, only for the spammer to continually ask you why you are deleting their messages.
f)(SEE ABOVE) Being called a bully cause you have better stats.
g)Being called a cheater cause you have better stats.
h)Getting to someone's hood ripe for plucking and finding out that their defence is better than the rebel alliance.

Twinkie
01-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Ok. I take it back about the trees.

The most annoying thing in this game....is the lagging!!!! I'm running on extremely fast wi-fi, so it cant be my internet connection. Imagine having 40 stamina, found a rival with TONS of high priced buildings to rob, and watch as your avatar slowwllllllyyyyyyyyy strolled across the map, like a ghost, and rob each building.

Yup yup, I just did that like 5 minutes ago. It literally took me like 10 minutes to rob her hood. Got away with 700K, hehe. What, a girl need money for some serious hood expansion. ;););)

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 02:59 PM
It is probably because haroc is frustrated at the fact that I have hit him so many times, he needs to take it out on someone.

hey rust - do me a HUGE favor and hit him hard for the next several days. LOL. Send him my love.

Vile Lynn
01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Super annoying NOT to see HLs in my rivals list but they can see me in theirs.

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok. I take it back about the trees.

The most annoying thing in this game....is the lagging!!!! I'm running on extremely fast wi-fi, so it cant be my internet connection. Imagine having 40 stamina, found a rival with TONS of high priced buildings to rob, and watch as your avatar slowwllllllyyyyyyyyy strolled across the map, like a ghost, and rob each building.

Yup yup, I just did that like 5 minutes ago. It literally took me like 10 minutes to rob her hood. Got away with 700K, hehe. What, a girl need money for some serious hood expansion. ;););)

I'm not sure but it could be your mafia lacks the vehicles to kit the full 500 and also the hood you went to was large and had alot of defense building in turn it made you mafia look laggy

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure but it could be your mafia lacks the vehicles to kit the full 500 and also the hood you went to was large and had alot of defense building in turn it made you mafia look laggy

Could be the hood was in the Matrix mode?

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Could be the hood was in the Matrix mode?

LOL Nice so it was a glitch in the matrix, Neo better watch out for Agent CC Mark

procsyzarc
01-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah forgot one of the biggest ones

Not being able to go to peoples hoods when they post on your wall or add you.

Maddog
01-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Then what makes you change sex???

Maddog
01-18-2012, 03:57 PM
hhahaha. post a picture, handsome, let's see that gorgeous mug of yours.
Nah, never posted photo. It's beside the point. I not saying you are fugly. I am saying you look like a she male. Change a pic or what.

Amor
01-18-2012, 04:23 PM
The worst is having to come up with a way to explain to my girlfriend why we have to wait a few minutes to have sex without telling her that it's because I have to collect from a building in CC.

Vile Lynn
01-18-2012, 04:28 PM
LOL Amor! Collect while you are... Ummm... You know, lol!

Euchred
01-18-2012, 04:30 PM
LOL Amor! Collect while you are... Ummm... You know, lol!

I'm pretty sure that would deserve a "like a boss" lol

CalaisV8
01-18-2012, 05:02 PM
And the list goes on......

Reichertc2011
01-18-2012, 05:08 PM
The worst is having to come up with a way to explain to my girlfriend why we have to wait a few minutes to have sex without telling her that it's because I have to collect from a building in CC.
LMFAO!!! I do that too!!! Too funny

allhaildiscordia
01-18-2012, 05:53 PM
CC Google+ you can buy your way out of goals, and see their completion rewards. That Machine Gun Malfunction goal is surely annoying. The 60/40 robbery loss/robbery gain discrepancy. Not being able to substitute "strictly better" loot items in place of useless store items. I have 188 7/5 Nail Bats, but I still have to buy 3/3 Street Knives?!??!

Tramp Stamp
01-18-2012, 06:10 PM

Why not combine the two? Plus a pastrami on rye.

xclusiv
01-18-2012, 06:25 PM
the double tap, while your tapping your buildings, your tapping your gf

Synergy
01-18-2012, 06:36 PM
the double tap, while your tapping your buildings, your tapping your gf

Lmao. Good stuff. 

J.J.
01-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Can we name names here?

sez
01-18-2012, 07:27 PM

I think she's smoking hawt! ;-) don't be mean

kenjiruota
01-19-2012, 01:20 AM
twinkie is cute

Anubis
01-19-2012, 01:36 AM

Fav so far. I can just imagine doing it while a girls ontop (don't have gf atm) and 5mins later reaching for my phone to collect my buildings.

GF say 'what the fu(k you doing'?
ME 'Im collecting my church's baby, can only do it once a day'
GF 'Your a ****, your lucky if you get this once a day'
ME 'Its ok, you carry on doing what your doing, won't take me a minute to do it'
GF : Grabs phone and slaps me round the head.
ME: Thats more like it (gets rough) lets do this the proper way bang yeah bang yeah.... ShaZAM!
GF 'Ol Cmon.....
Me: I'm checkin my phone now, that was great - pass the smokes!

Anubis
01-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Ok, Serious post.

Care to explain then exactally how they work and we know the information in the other thread was incorrect, defence buildings may not add much to your stats shown on the fight screen but they do definitly add to your rob deffence, now weather or not that is 100% I have not tested enough to confirm but it is certainlly a lot more than the small amount that is added to the fight screen.

If what you are saying is correct by all means post a screenshot of you robbing someone with 50 L10 bodygaurd aggencies will equal or greater defence than your attack on the fight screen and I'll accept that I am wrong and will save me $100 and a lot of time.

I'll even PM you (or who ever else proves it) the times my taverns come up so you can be the one to rob them in the night and if you do prove defence building to be crap I'll get a palm hotel when i hit the level and pm you when it is up for syncing

Fair enough. I have a defence goal open so I know my own mafia defence and what building upgrades do for that etc, might need a fair amount of pics to sort this out.

I will do what you asked, give me a week to gather the info I need (might be sooner if I find the right rivals fast). I've not uploaded screen shots b4 but in this case Iwill make the effort. If anyone else cares to help (we'll start a new thread) with visual proof about defence in rob/PVP win VS profile defence then go for it.

1) PVP and Rob defence are both the same (although robbing is easier - Oneof the unknown things we know right now why this is the case)

2) Your defence is that listed in your defence mafia goals

3) you can see the difference immediately what difference adding a defence building or an upgrade does towards your goal

4) If I was Funzio, I would make the gold def calculation different so we always need to look out for that (can be tested personally - an upgrade to an agency should add exactly +5 to your mafia defence if you have a mafia defence goal open. Its important to inform the forum if this changes in any way.

Max Power
01-19-2012, 04:50 AM
NIce turn this thread tool. Like a boss....LOL!

OK, another annoying this is that when someone attacks you and they win, you can visit their hood to see their stats through the rob button, but when you win, all you get is an attack button instead of an attack and a rob button.

Cooz
01-19-2012, 05:27 AM
h)Getting to someone's hood ripe for plucking and finding out that their defence is better than the rebel alliance.

LOL Hilarious line!

CalaisV8
01-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Getting the same 2 pvp loot item I'd. Wrestler mask,butterfly knife

Twinkie
01-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Nah, never posted photo. It's beside the point. I not saying you are fugly. I am saying you look like a she male. Change a pic or what.

Lol, this is funny. It's fine you think like that, your opinion, no biggie. I've gone thru life and have girls called me names or spread rumors about me. If I couldn't care less about people who I may see on the street, why should I care about someone who I will never see? If you think I look like a she male in my pic, good for you!! Keep on thinking that, I'm not gonna change a thing. Pic is gonna stay, you can block me if you want so you dont have to see my she male face. **Can you block people here??**.

Thanks to anubis, sez, and kenji for sticking up for me. LMAO, first day, BBz dedicated a whole thread to me and called me a bot. Now this, I'm wicked flattered. ;)

Cooz
01-19-2012, 06:17 AM
a) I own two mid-level gun shops that give me $6k each every two days, yet, I have to pay several hundred thousand for one decent gun.
b) I have two mid-level pawn shops, but I can't sell off any of my useless equipment.
c) I have a bunch of beach-related buildings, but no beach.
d) Every five minutes, people pay $600 to do laundry, but my sports bar makes half that in an hour.
e) Speaking of that, perhaps the reason the clothing store is so damn cheap is because it costs so freakin' much to wash the clothes you buy there.
f) I can own my own internet company, but the game keeps crashing anyway, and only when you're making money somehow (robbing, attacking or looting).
g) I make approximately $145 million a year, but I can't invest in a construction company to figure out a way to make a loft upgrade faster than five days.
h) I make approximately $145 million a year and not only do I not have several banks falling all over themselves to give me interest to keep it there, but I have to pay THEM 10 percent. There's the real racket in town; I should sell half my buildings to my competitors, build a bank and charge an 8 percent deposit fee. That'd probably be a better payout than most Type B buildings anyway.
i) Bagel shops are two story buildings, but I can do nothing with that top floor. As if I couldn't put an Italian or Chinese restaurant in there.
j) The modern loft is modern strictly in the sense is far worse of an investment than a regular loft.
k) The in-game goals. All of them. As I mentioned, my profit level rivals Fortune 500 companies, what the hell do I need with a level 7 warehouse? Can't build my own bank, or buy a baseball team, but I can own a sketchy-looking monstrosity of a building that probably blinds onlookers when it's sunny out.

sez
01-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Lol, this is funny. It's fine you think like that, your opinion, no biggie. I've gone thru life and have girls called me names or spread rumors about me. If I couldn't care less about people who I may see on the street, why should I care about someone who I will never see? If you think I look like a she male in my pic, good for you!! Keep on thinking that, I'm not gonna change a thing. Pic is gonna stay, you can block me if you want so you dont have to see my she male face. **Can you block people here??**.

Thanks to anubis, sez, and kenji for sticking up for me. LMAO, first day, BBz dedicated a whole thread to me and called me a bot. Now this, I'm wicked flattered. ;)

Lol, I use to hang out with this girl from Boston, she use to always say "Wicked Pissa" lol that reminded me of her. She was funny.

Holicaholic
01-19-2012, 07:15 AM
j) The modern loft is modern strictly in the sense is far worse of an investment than a regular loft.

lulz

DID NOT MEET THE CHARACTER LIMIT, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Twinkie
01-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Lol, I use to hang out with this girl from Boston, she use to always say "Wicked Pissa" lol that reminded me of her. She was funny.

Hahahaha, i do say WICKED alot. Not alot of Pissa though. You gotta have that authentic boston accent to pull off the Pisssaaaaa, and I don't have that, cuz, uh....I'm asian =). I do say hella alot too.

BBz
01-19-2012, 09:49 AM

I make theads about eveyone......

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Hahahaha, i do say WICKED alot. Not alot of Pissa though. You gotta have that authentic boston accent to pull off the Pisssaaaaa, and I don't have that, cuz, uh....I'm asian =). I do say hella alot too.

Hella is a west coast thang.... ;)

Twinkie
01-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Hella is a west coast thang.... ;)

I was born in california before I moved to boston at around 10. hellaaaaaaaaa.

Stitch
01-19-2012, 10:47 AM
I really really really hate blowing a winning streak when you attack someone with 20% less defense than your attack, AND LOSE! The 10% cash loss b/c you never figured you needed to bank before attacking is just the cherry on top.

Tramp Stamp
01-19-2012, 10:52 AM
h) I make approximately $145 million a year and not only do I not have several banks falling all over themselves to give me interest to keep it there, but I have to pay THEM 10 percent. There's the real racket in town; I should sell half my buildings to my competitors, build a bank and charge an 8 percent deposit fee. That'd probably be a better payout than most Type B buildings anyway.

It would be a far more interesting mechanic if the bank generated income but took money off the table for some amount of time, like an in-game certificate of deposit.

Penutt
01-19-2012, 08:28 PM

Like I always tell imps, "HATERISM IS CONFIRMATION OF MY GREATNESS!" Don't worry about people hating on you, it just shows they keep you on your mind.

marissi
01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
дравствуйте!
Пожалуйста помогите советом!
Стоит звонить мужчине первой?
Расстались больше месяца назад. С его инициативы. Тоскую по нему очень... Время от времени видимся ( работаем в одном здании). Он 1-ый не начинает разговор. Я не хочу бегать за ним,но и без него мне плохо...Может он не знает что я чувствую к нему...
Подскажите стоит написать ему либо позвонить?Может попросить помилования. Когда он Сказал что мы расстаемся-я ему пощечину влепила-не права была, знаю...
Что делать? Схожу с ума!!!!!
Расстались больше месяца назад.С его инициативы.

Модераторы - не удаляйте пожалуйста!

Вот этим все уже сказано. А чтобы его забыть, - больше работай. Уйди прямо с головой в работую. и поверь через месяц , а то и раньше,уже забудеш как его вавут.

ак-47
(http://servera-cs.com)
заказ vip cерверов
(http://servera-cs.com/forum/)
кс 1.6.
(http://vkontakte.ru/club34080547)

J.J.
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
This place is way crazy tonight, wow.

Another one of the guys put up a pic haha! Nice burnout Penutt!

Rarelibra
01-19-2012, 09:18 PM
This place is way crazy tonight, wow.

Another one of the guys put up a pic haha! Nice burnout Penutt!

Might as well join in on the fun. Here you go! :)

Duke.0
01-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I was born in california before I moved to boston at around 10. hellaaaaaaaaa.

And you also probably call a shopping cart a "carriage" too right?

:) (My cousins live in Boston)

Synergy
01-20-2012, 01:34 AM
The most frustrating thing about the game to me is the effect of defense buildings, and how that info is not known by the majority of players. Before I knew about it I bought 32 BG Buildings, and most are at lvl 10. That's too much damn wasted time and effort. Even more frustrating is the fact that there was a huge thread about it, and still the only thing I've seen on it from the devs is that "our math is wrong". I don't think it's an issue that should be dropped. I haven't bought a single defense building since, and won't unless something changes.

Cooz
01-20-2012, 03:47 AM
It would be a far more interesting mechanic if the bank generated income but took money off the table for some amount of time, like an in-game certificate of deposit.

AHA! Now we're talkin'!

Max Power
01-20-2012, 04:49 AM
The most frustrating thing about the game to me is the effect of defense buildings, and how that info is not known by the majority of players. Before I knew about it I bought 32 BG Buildings, and most are at lvl 10. That's too much damn wasted time and effort. Even more frustrating is the fact that there was a huge thread about it, and still the only thing I've seen on it from the devs is that "our math is wrong". I don't think it's an issue that should be dropped. I haven't bought a single defense building since, and won't unless something changes.

Agree 1000%

BigCheese
01-20-2012, 05:29 AM
i would say the most annoying thing is FZ ignoring us. They will only release news when it's 3 months down the road. FZ staff pls don't keep us in the dark. CC is great, I know u guys work really hard but pls don't ignore us.

Lars
01-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Agreed, BigCheese!

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 07:57 AM
i would say the most annoying thing is FZ ignoring us. They will only release news when it's 3 months down the road. FZ staff pls don't keep us in the dark. CC is great, I know u guys work really hard but pls don't ignore us.

agreed....

Max Power
01-20-2012, 08:20 AM
agreed....

Hey, that's not ten digits. How'd you do that?

Edit: Ahhh, I see. Blacked out dots.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Hey, that's not ten digits. How'd you do that?

Edit: Ahhh, I see. Blacked out dots.

i see you discovered my magic. :D

Swifty
01-20-2012, 08:28 AM
The most annoying thing I see is where people will not edit their wall when some loser spams the same message over and over.

Just a pet peeve.

Twinkie
01-20-2012, 09:21 AM
The most annoying thing I see is where people will not edit their wall when some loser spams the same message over and over.

Just a pet peeve.

I don't edit/delete spam msgs on my wall because I want everyone to see what a loser that person is. They're weaker, cant attack, cant rob, and only pathetic thing thing left to do is spam.

J.J.
01-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Build times!!!!!! I'm gonna start growing grey hair before my nightclub finishes.

Reichertc2011
01-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Loosing track of time playN CC while sitting on toilet n legs fallIng asleep.

Babytway
01-20-2012, 11:15 AM
i remember when there werent build times *sigh*

Dorian Gray
01-20-2012, 11:49 AM
i remember when there werent build times *sigh*

Surely you jest!

Babytway
01-20-2012, 12:42 PM
when i first started playing there were no build times it was built right away upgrades were right away

sez
01-20-2012, 12:49 PM
when i first started playing there were no build times it was built right away upgrades were right away

GTFO!!! wow, sweet. Maybe thats how some of these older higher level players have so many lvl 10's. Also the players who have those Guard Towers.

Babytway
01-20-2012, 12:56 PM
yuppers but i had no clue what i was doign when i first started and didn't play regularly so i didn't know the value of building and upgrading til much much later. i think i got my warehouse up to lvl 4 or so and when i went to upgrade again it gave me a time i was like wtf is goin on, what the heck is this build time

Fricco
01-20-2012, 12:59 PM

If you dont mind, how long ago was that ?

Babytway
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM
june or july i started playing this gamei think, i know i downloaded it when it first came out.

allhaildiscordia
01-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Ah, that explain the existence of the duplicate buildings that all have a 5 minute upgrade time to each level in the buildings property list.

Anubis
01-20-2012, 03:10 PM
. i think i got my warehouse up to lvl 4 or so and when i went to upgrade again it gave me a time i was like wtf is goin on, what the heck is this build time

I'd of thrown my ipone at the wall out of protest.

Funny thing - I actually dropped my iphone in the toilet while peeing and PVP-ing at the same time about 1 1/2 months ago. It slipped out my hand but due to its back plastic casing there was no internal damage amazingly. I havn't learned my lesson, I still use the iphone whilst using the toilet (just more aware to keep good hold of it).

Babytway
01-20-2012, 03:12 PM
i had my itouch in my pants that i put in the washer full cycle before and then dryer stills works perfect to this day

Reichertc2011
01-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Ok here's one, I just bought gold and not even a week or so after it goes on sale 20% off! I get paid at beginning of month and that's when I buy, funzio thanks its ok to just randomly put it on sale (middle of month).... Why?!? :(..

Max Power
01-21-2012, 05:24 AM
Ok here's one, I just bought gold and not even a week or so after it goes on sale 20% off! I get paid at beginning of month and that's when I buy, funzio thanks its ok to just randomly put it on sale (middle of month).... Why?!? :(..

Hopefully if you are wasting money on fake currency in an app game, you don't have to wait until payday to do so.

COHagan23
01-23-2012, 03:26 PM
One of the most annoying things is how easy it is to accidentally spend gold on energy, stamina, or to rush a building. There needs to be a confirm button added to that workflow.

gemldohceb
01-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Protease kamagra cheap (http://buycheapkamagraonline.com/) inhibitors hamper the metabolism of sildenafil, effectively multiplying the plasma levels of sildenafil, increasing the situation and punitiveness of side effects. It is recommended that patients using protease inhibitors limit their attentiveness stick-to-it-iveness of sildenafil to no more than communal 25 mg amount every 48 hours buy viagra without prescription (http://buycheapgenericviagraonline.com/).
iqrcbswbn51018 <a href=" http://buycheapgenericviagraonline.com/ ">viagra buy</a>
agmzcgskb49526 <a href=" http://buycheapkamagraonline.com/ ">buy kamagra without prescription</a>

allhaildiscordia
01-23-2012, 04:52 PM
One of the most annoying things is how easy it is to accidentally spend gold on energy, stamina, or to rush a building. There needs to be a confirm button added to that workflow.

Agree on that.

hkbwcufzwe
01-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Protease order brand kamagra (http://buycheapkamagraonline.com/) inhibitors say-so over the metabolism of sildenafil, effectively multiplying the plasma levels of sildenafil, increasing the amount and punitiveness of side effects. It is recommended that patients using protease inhibitors limit their be established oneself in of sildenafil to no more than a partner 25 mg manage every 48 hours buy viagra without prescription (http://buycheapgenericviagraonline.com/).
ndsatukuq5549 <a href=" http://buycheapgenericviagraonline.com/ ">order viagra</a>
hbacxlmjs26355 <a href=" http://buycheapkamagraonline.com/ ">kamagra online order</a>

Geko
01-23-2012, 10:33 PM
when i look at rivals and see they have eg. 185 mafia check there profile and theres 264 why is that .i've only been playig 1.5 weeks and am a bit nieve you could add me 232 586 693

deuces
01-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Geko, you can only bring 5 mafia to battle per level. So if you're at level 20, you can bring 100 mafia. If you're at level 37, you can bring 185 mafia.

briZo
05-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Thats what anoyes me since I've stared do all the goals use items better than the shop no need for shop items or respect tockens I have over 2mil sitting not used because the guns armour or cars in shop aren't going 2 make any difference 2 my status I've been asking gree for 3 weeks 2 think about sorting it and they just seam confused at idear

1Shot
05-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Other people posting on my wall because I keep robbing them.

Vile Lynn
05-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Thats what anoyes me since I've stared do all the goals use items better than the shop no need for shop items or respect tockens I have over 2mil sitting not used because the guns armour or cars in shop aren't going 2 make any difference 2 my status I've been asking gree for 3 weeks 2 think about sorting it and they just seam confused at idear

Nice necro down memory lane! :cool:

We've been asking for an inventory sort function for almost 3 years... still nothing... but, maybe when Street Assult goes live, we'll be able to sort inventory and get rid of lots.

briZo
05-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Nice necro down memory lane! :cool:

We've been asking for an inventory sort function for almost 3 years... still nothing... but, maybe when Street Assult goes live, we'll be able to sort inventory and get rid of lots.

OK inflight me in 2 what is street assault?

Vile Lynn
05-08-2014, 08:25 AM
OK inflight me in 2 what is street assault?

you can read about it here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90888-Street-Assault

I'm not even sure what it is, and I play MW, too... I haven't bothered with it in MW.
I'll learn how to do this new kind of 3-way war event once it's live in CC.

tanioula
05-09-2014, 08:46 AM
I have transfer my game too new phone: android 4 2.2 and in game I can't post any text except if is copy past so I can't take out money from bank/post on wall AND special game crash all the time...
The only good free video gold works lol...

ghetto69143
05-09-2014, 09:02 AM

I never did understand why they do this. Just hit it 1x and whoohoo couple hundred grand. so much for that tree !! lol

CCKallDAY
05-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Thats what anoyes me since I've stared do all the goals use items better than the shop no need for shop items or respect tockens I have over 2mil sitting not used because the guns armour or cars in shop aren't going 2 make any difference 2 my status I've been asking gree for 3 weeks 2 think about sorting it and they just seam confused at idearOne annoying thing - newbies necroing, and i can barely understand this post

Max Power
05-10-2014, 04:59 PM
I never did understand why they do this. Just hit it 1x and whoohoo couple hundred grand. so much for that tree !! lol

Well, at certain levels, for certain buildings, obviously people wouldn't care what level it was. Before the hide trees feature came into play, a level 1 nightclub would get a rob or a passing glance if the building wasn't due to be collected, a level 10 would get people writing down your handle for hourly visits.

briZo
05-13-2014, 03:38 AM
One annoying thing - newbies necroing, and i can barely understand this post

Ok well do u use cash 2 get wepons out there store with the big status of 100attack or do u wait for goals wear better chance of ure wepons at 100attack/deffence