PDA

View Full Version : What if Crime City had a live chat?

G Wiz
01-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Would our issues be resolved quicker? Would their be more involvement from others? Maybe G Wiz is being absurd lol?

piogueidess
01-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Would you ever before wanted a new auto parking room nearby the mall entry, but ultimately an individual finished at the start of the parking aera. I gamble prospect:Inch We will not locate a room nearby", entered your mind more than once.
Thus acquired whatever you called for. The phrase "won't" is often a unfavorable brain associated believed. The what are known as unfavorable affirmation. You probably expertise greater number of these things in life. You choose a new nicer property as well as vehicle but also for several purpose things don't modify. I want to explain how in your thoughts functions. The thoughts are the most wonderful harddrive you can imagine. You can find gigantic amounts off= nerve organs connections achievable. Every time you think that or discover something your mind retailers the event with audio, odeur, experiencing or other sensory faculties that you just aren't aware away from. Sometimes when you hear a sound which function operates through your go yet again. Your audio is called an point. Furthermore smell is surely an single point. Whenever you experience that certain aroma involving an event those imagined is available in thoughts.

We are able to utilize individuals anchors in a very positive method. We have to realize that our thoughts will not acknowledge bad words and phrases related like "not" . For example if you state : I cannot be late". The mind can registers: "I is going to be late". As a result you will be before the appointment.
Which means approach to utilize the brain is through optimistic approval such as: I will likely be by the due date, I've got a airport parking area close to the front door . Keep in mind that it functions. Eight beyond ten times I've got a airport parking area close towards the spot where I have to become. The times I can't have that spot happens because I didnrrrt considered needing space in any way or perhaps sufficient.

Positive thinking is similar to sports activities exercising. The a lot more you repeat the higher you then become. Forget the bad thought or perhaps sentiment which comes into the head. State: "Next" to every one of people pessimism. Focus on one goal about what you want. Feel within opportunities certainly not within problems. Use affirmations similar to: I'm better each day I am emotionally in equilibrium That is one more excellent day time for me.
Begin with beneficial thinking today!
Have a look at my own website: tiendas virtuales (http://www.web-economica.info)

Rarelibra
01-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I don't think they could do that.

They can't even handle developing a filter system for spam, let alone ensuring that registered accounts are human.

Sorry Funzio, just calling it like I see it.

G Wiz
01-17-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't think they could do that.

They can't even handle developing a filter system for spam, let alone ensuring that registered accounts are human.

Sorry Funzio, just calling it like I see it. yea frig...
I got spammed 2 mins after posting this

Tramp Stamp
01-17-2012, 08:44 PM
yea frig...
I got spammed 2 mins after posting this

You need to change bad into good thoughts. The way is wanting a new auto parking room nearby the mall entry and mobilizing anchors in a very positive method. See the following video for details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

J.J.
01-17-2012, 08:49 PM
It would probably just be epic sh*t talking. Can you picture Payam, noodles, yukonto, donkey boy all on chat at the same time? Lol

Tramp Stamp
01-17-2012, 08:52 PM
It would probably just be epic sh*t talking. Can you picture Payam, noodles, yukonto, donkey boy all on chat at the same time? Lol

I want to see this. All I ever see is Payam's daily counts and some half-hearted "Goes away Paymans!" replies.

G Wiz
01-17-2012, 08:53 PM
It would probably just be epic sh*t talking. Can you picture Payam, noodles, yukonto, donkey boy all on chat at the same time? Lolthats what im saying lol....we would have to call this place TNT cause we here on the forums know drama!!

G Wiz
01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
I want to see this. All I ever see is Payam's daily counts and some half-hearted "Goes away Paymans!" replies.lol!!!! tramp you need an update lol

acmike
01-17-2012, 09:10 PM
I played Grepolis for several months (btw a well developed game) and several of us used Skype to communicate. It would seem to me it would work well for mafia team members.