PDA

View Full Version : For all you low level stupid turtling farmers!

ShawnBB
01-17-2012, 08:19 PM
This is an extremely dumb way of playing, because the truth is turtle will only make you behind and even more behind!
Why?*Let me show you,
1.you wasted your energy bar while all other players are using
Just a simple statistics,3energy/min, 720energy/4 hour.*You know what 720 energy can bring you?*
Go check out naval battle,*0.4 million money return.
Basically, you are 2 million behind high lvl players everyday.

2. You wasted your stamina while someone like me knows how to profit through it.
Set your team like this, trust me!
[1]50% light gunners, the rest only buy frigate, cruiser and valor units.(I know lot of idiots love rangers and snipers)
[2]Only raid building that has 30K+ income.*
Find more, raid more. Find few, raid few. Then you profit in long run.

3. You are out of the pressure of being raided.
It will make you lose your tension and delay everyday's collecting time.*
Let's say Munition Stockpile, in 7 days, you probably can only collect 6 times while people under risk of being raided would collect almost on time everyday.
So in long run, your income is less than people in the front line.
-------you might ask what if I got raided? Smart raiders won't be Interested in buildings worse than Military Market, so just set a time warning every 12 or 24 hours*to collect your main income buildings, the rest low income buildings are safe as hell.

Palmer
01-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Am people stupid for turtling?
ShawnBB, why so serious?
Does it hurt or make you in pain seing people turtling?
ShawnBB, let it be. Now you are smart, be happy & enjoy this game.

ShawnBB
01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks Palmer,
I just can't stand every person here posting strategy about teaching people how to play turtle.
Damn, I just raided two lvl 8 stockpile, love this game so much!

Agent Orange
01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Problem is you need to be at L52 to access the Naval battle.

I suspect there are some really important bits of info missing from the turtle strategy such as being leveled up by upgrades to buildings. The problem with stamina and attacking is it's fine in the lower levels but in the high levels your unit losses exceed your gains. Raiding is also proving to be too expensive.

I'm testing a modified turtle strategy where I'm building up a strong economy and unit buildings and picking my units wisely. No frigates or light gunners because they are a waste of money in the higher levels and you will get flattened by players with real fire power. I'm only taking energy on each level up so I can harvest the more lucrative missions but also harvesting units as loot in the insurgent camp, offshore drilling rig, trafficer base , and emir island. Units would be super hornets once fight mech is sorted, but for now Aa vehicles and sea scouts.

My original account is building economy plus munit buildings so I can take the money I harvest in NB and build B52's. Wouldn't 740 energy be better? Though with my current strategy with a new player they will have 1500 energy by L50 so combine that with Iran and you can make some real cash since energy recovers faster. If you kept that going to L75 thats 2250 energy. If you buy gold and you emptied your energy fully you could immediately top it back up for only 20 gold.

So turtles aren't as stupid as you 'think'.

Speed ump
01-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Orange, after some thinking, I have an idea you might try about money buildings. I like to raid, but for buildings that make it worth my time and loses, which means building which have been upgraded. I figured that it is better to buy another building, than it is to uprade.that way the value someone can collect makes it prohibitive. Also, as you upgrade in the higher levels you pay way more, and get less money than by buying another building. Also the build times really increase. I know that adds the cost of expansion, and the time for the expansion, but I believe this is the better method. Except I really hope for my sake that everyone upgrades.

JMC
01-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Building upgrades are expensive, but really they will eventually pay you back fully. Truthfully, some upgrade may take weeks to pay back but i think thatd itd better to upgrade and start earning faster than to keep a lower income and wait for it to accumilate. Plus the game is just funner when your income is going up and your gaining levels and stuff lol.

Wildfire
01-18-2012, 02:43 AM
The main thing about buildings surely is to try to collect from the slower payout ones as efficiently as possible as these are the ones that it worth raiding. Most times I've been raided it's been because I've been out when the buildings are ready to collect from and they've been sitting waiting for a few hours. If you get your 12, 24 and 48 hour ones all in step and at a sensible time this is fairly easy, nobody really raids anything other than these unless they are levelled up a long way.

Dover
01-18-2012, 05:08 AM
"they will have 1500 energy by L50 so combine that with Iran and you can make some real cash since energy recovers faster"

I have been wondering about this. I am L35 I think with about 980 energy. I love farming for troops (mini subs) while putting my cash into upgrading the shortest timer. I am UK for the 10% ship bonus but have been wondering about the Iran bonus. How much faster does it recoup energy? 10%? Does that out way a 10% for troops at L35 (or any other lower level)? I have 76 gold left over from a Dec purchase and was debating whether to switch to Iran for energy bonus or purchase the Solar Array for more $.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Dover I might be able to figure this out. My higher level player is a level 41 and I picked USA when I first started. I have 960 energy with that player. My lower level guy is a level 8 and has about 300 energy and is Iran. I'll drain them both and time them on how long it takes to get to 300 and see how much faster the Iran guy is.

Gixxxah_Ridah
01-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Don't ask me why I thought I should do it the long way, too early and not enough coffee yet.

USA takes 60 seconds to earn 3 energy points
Iran takes 54 seconds tonearn 3 energy points

So it is 10% faster with Iran but does that time increase really seem worth it? If you have high energy counts, then I think it is. For example my level 41 has 1,000 energy which with USA takes me 5.55 hours to fully recharge. If I was Iran it would take an even 5 hours. Now as I level up and get upwards of 1500 and 2,000 energy, then I reduce that time by a full hour. Given how often I play this game, the more missions that I can get in during the day, will only help me.

Dover
01-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Great info GR, thank you. I agree, I will also try to get about 2k in energy so saving an hour a pop would be nice. That is an extra bar of energy every now and then.