PDA

View Full Version : Madhatters In gamel CC name

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 12:52 PM
So.

I am pretty sure that beyond all reasonable doubt BBZ is madhatter.

Same spamming, The hatter picture etc...

Now I for one would love a chance at bashing BBZ in the game. But his level is too low for me to attack.

You see a while ago BBZ asked me and a couple of the other forum members to add him in Tramp Stamps economy thread.

And I did. So I know what his in game name is.

Who wants to know?

BBz
01-17-2012, 12:55 PM
112 782 321 Is no secret iv created add me threads on here. That iv told was against policy....... :(

BTW guys add me.

my codes 112 782 321

Royal Flush
01-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I want to know where I can find some Michael Kors Bags!

What level are you Bbz?

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:00 PM
112 782 123 Is no secret iv created add me threads on here. That iv told was against policy....... :(

BTW guys add me.

my codes 112 782 123

No its not

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:01 PM
I want to know where I can find some Michael Kors Bags!

What level are you Bbz?

He is level 102.

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Really..... Im sure thats my code

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone out there get level 102 in their rival feed?

Royal Flush
01-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Joey is on a Madhatter manhunt ... 102 is slightly out of my range, give it a week or two!

Tramp Stamp
01-17-2012, 01:05 PM
That is the code MadHatter used to post.

Joeycool
Joey is on a Madhatter manhunt ... 102 is slightly out of my range, give it a week or two!

There is no hunt... I know exactly who he is

Joeycool
Who thinks I should say?

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Who thinks I should say?

Iv beat you too it by months ago mate...........

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey Joey does it fell a bit empty knowing my chords now......?

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:20 PM
not as empty as your CC bank account is going to be when people find out who you are in-game my friend

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:22 PM
not as empty as your CC bank account is going to be when people find out who you are in-game my friend

You can't rob money from the bank. I thought all level 145s knew that... ;

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Yep... So anyway.

As much as I would like to draw this out and watch you sweat a bit... I really cant be bothered with you and am about to add you to my ignore list so I wont be able to see your non sense any more.

For those of you who want to know.

Madhatters in game name is RichieBigBallz

Level 102

Def 23568
Attack 18275

After you have robbed / attacked him say please be sure to say Hi from JoeyCool.

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Yep... So anyway.

As much as I would like to draw this out and watch you sweat a bit... I really cant be bothered with you and am about to add you to my ignore list so I wont be able to see your non sense any more.

Level 102

Def 23568
Attack 18275

After you have robbed / attacked him say please be sure to say Hi from JoeyCool.

Really im not that bothered if you do.... This game is dull

9671 Wins
471 Losses

And a wall full of spam to get themselves of my rival list... These days i welcome a challange

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Anyone fancy giving madhatter a challenge?

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Anyone fancy giving madhatter a challenge?

See no one cares about your stupid thread............... Do back to your kennel snoopy

BBz
01-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Yep... So anyway.

Level 102

Def 23568
Attack 18275

How come you are so emotionally invested in me..... no one else seems that bothered.........

Seems really strange....... As you have kept 90% of my forum activity blocked ( you keep saying "im blocking you NEXT POST BLAH BLAHH HEARD IT ALL BEFORE BLAH")......

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
How come you are so emotionally invested in me..... no one else seems that bothered.........

Seems really strange....... As you have kept 90% of my forum activity blocked ( you keep saying "im blocking you NEXT POST BLAH BLAHH HEARD IT ALL BEFORE BLAH")......

ha ha ha! Above post edited by BBz at 09:56PM

Say something you thought you may regret hatter?

I may not block you this time actually. Its quite funny watching you get wound up.

I wonder what will happen when the forum mods read this thread and find out that you are madhatter? ;)

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Good for you joey................. :) ..... Glad we can now communicate

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:13 PM
And another thing im not madhatter...... ;)

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
And another thing im not madhatter...... ;)

Of course you are not...

In other fantasy news the pope does not wear a pointy hat, and bears do not **** in the woods.

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Hey joey how coem your so upset anyways?

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey joey how coem your so upset anyways?

On the contrary... I'm rather pleased with myself actually. Aren't you going to go mad in your posts then have to go back and edit them any more?

I'm not really interested in dialogue with you

I liked it when you lost your cool.

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:33 PM
On the contrary... I'm rather pleased with myself actually. Aren't you going to go mad in your posts then have to go back and edit them any more?

I'm not really interested in dialogue with you

I liked it when you lost your cool.

I mean how come you so desparately wanted to seek me out?.................

I edit my posts a lot

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 02:39 PM
I mean how come you so desparately wanted to seek me out?.................

Ha ha! I didnt. I've not read any of your posts for a while, you have been on my ignore list under your madhatter and madhattersmother names.

You just put your foot in it with your stupid posts as BBZ... and being as I know who you are in the game I thought people would like to know too.

Unfortunately you are far too weak to show up on my rivals list. But I'm sure plenty of people on here will be paying you a visit.

Anyway... you are not funny when you are not gettiing upset!

Ignore list... please meet BBZ

Amber_
01-17-2012, 02:42 PM
I knew it was hatter as soon he started to rate his own threads with 5 stars lol... no doubt it's him

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Ha ha! I didnt. I've not read any of your posts for a while, you have been on my ignore list under your madhatter and madhattersmother names.

You just put your foot in it with your stupid posts as BBZ... and being as I know who you are in the game I thought people would like to know too.

Unfortunately you are far too weak to show up on my rivals list. But I'm sure plenty of people on here will be paying you a visit.

Anyway... you are not funny when you are not gettiing upset!

Dude why keep announcing too me that you are ignoring me....... This is prob about the 4th time uv told me im on you permantly ignore list.... I dare you to follow through with your actions this time,..........

Why post on here back and forth for all night......................... what do you mean to acheive............... I just don't understand your actions............. So keen to pretend to ignore yet so eager to post threads and talk about me in the forum all the time... Even going to the lengths too seek me out in game................ enlighten me.....

Twinkie
01-17-2012, 02:51 PM
so much drama, lol!!!

BBz
01-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah its pretty entertaining.....

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Dude why keep announcing too me that you are ignoring me....... This is prob about the 4th time uv told me im on you permantly ignore list.... I dare you to follow through with your actions this time,..........

Why post on here back and forth for all night......................... what do you mean to acheive............... I just don't understand your actions............. So keen to pretend to ignore yet so eager to post threads and talk about me in the forum all the time... Even going to the lengths too seek me out in game................ enlighten me.....

Thats better... I like you much more when you are getting wound up.

You seem to have miss understood. I have gone to zero lengths to find you in the game... you came to me as BBZ and asked me to add you.

You are normally on my ignore list... however I have found it incredibly humorous watching you squirm and rant tonight.

BBz
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM

Lol always threats too but.............

BBz
01-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Thats better... I like you much more when you are getting wound up.

You seem to have miss understood. I have gone to zero lengths to find you in the game... you came to me as BBZ and asked me to add you.

You are normally on my ignore list... however I have found it incredibly humorous watching you squirm and rant tonight.

Yeah man its just creepy too have a stalker thats all

BBz
01-17-2012, 03:07 PM

.......... Enough said

k0de
01-17-2012, 04:36 PM
A well-fed troll is a happy troll.

so much drama, lol!!!
Look- the dramabot's sensors detect high levels of drama! :p

G Wiz
01-17-2012, 05:07 PM
lol bigballs huh? boi this dude is gonna get it now...

wish i was at that level though

pooOnU
01-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Why do you guys continue to feed this troll? Just ignore him and move on.

Rarelibra
01-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Yep... So anyway.

Level 102

Def 23568
Attack 18275

When I see RichieBigBallz I am going to pound him like salt.

Also - forum members, let's all go ahead and make sure we report him. Most forums DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO RETURN when you are banned. I don't believe this one has learned his lesson.

BBz
01-18-2012, 04:21 AM
When I see RichieBigBallz I am going to pound him like .

Please tell me your the level 101 rocko I just found and wiped the floor with.....

If so I'm now on your rivals list. Put words to action and fight back.... Coward....

I'm now on a forum member hunt....;)

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 04:50 AM
I dont understand what all the fuss is about. So what if madhatter is a troll.Every forum and irc channel has one. If people dont like him, use the ignore button. Making a thread about it, only feeds a trolls desire for more attention.
I for one, do think he's funny (sometimes) and I think people are getting too worked up if they want to get someone banned just for trolling.

BBz
01-18-2012, 05:09 AM
I dont understand what all the fuss is about. So what if madhatter is a troll.Every forum and irc channel has one. If people dont like him, use the ignore button. Making a thread about it, only feeds a trolls desire for more attention.
I for one, do think he's funny (sometimes) and I think people are getting too worked up if they want to get someone banned just for trolling.

Thank you.... Wise words

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Please tell me your the level 101 rocko I just found and wiped the floor with.....

If so I'm now on your rivals list. Put words to action and fight back.... Coward....

I'm now on a forum member hunt....;)

Nope

I'm the level 127 rocko that you haven't visited yet. But you are cordially invited to my hood, sweetie.

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 06:16 AM

Banning for trolling is normal and just. It is about rules and the lack of respect thereof.

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 06:37 AM
Banning for trolling is normal and just. It is about rules and the lack of respect thereof.
same can be said for censorship, we dont live in north korea (Americans will once the SOPA and PIPA acts go through) so democracy rules.
Rules and lack of respect? You make this sound like it's the 'Financial Times' forum....it's not it's just a gaming forum

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 07:57 AM
same can be said for censorship, we dont live in north korea (Americans will once the SOPA and PIPA acts go through) so democracy rules.
Rules and lack of respect? You make this sound like it's the 'Financial Times' forum....it's not it's just a gaming forum

Democracy eh? I suppose you think that the US is also a "free" country.

If it is so "free", try exercising that "freedom" of speech on a public sidewalk and see if you don't get night-sticked by the local flatfooters. Or try visiting a local park after 10pm and tell them it is "free" and you should be allowed to be there.

It is all a perspective in the game of life.

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Democracy eh? I suppose you think that the US is also a "free" country.

I don't, thats why I dont live or intend to visit there again,unless of course i'm the director for JJ's and Amber's Movie...we all need to make an exception!

Have a nice day!

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 08:26 AM

Your very americanized for someone from the uk, stop making new profiles madfuchatter just so you can reply to your own thread

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 09:11 AM
i've been called many things but never madhatter, oh well you learn something new everyday.
btw, if you're ever in London and want a tour of the greatest metropolis in Europe let me know and i'll be happy to show you around.

BBz
01-18-2012, 09:58 AM
I think most people pretend to tolerate hatter but secretly like him and it would leave a void in the forum if he left.....

The problem is with the sour pusses with no sence of humor. Yuno the people who wear an upside down smile and Cruz through life moaning, complaining. If you don't like hatter ask yourself....

What's wrong with yourself. Why you are so hate filled. Why do you always focus on the negative. Why not open up and embrace the different. Why do you take life so seriously. Why can't you just lighten up and stop being such a sour puss ;)

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
i've been called many things but never madhatter, oh well you learn something new everyday.
btw, if you're ever in London and want a tour of the greatest metropolis in Europe let me know and i'll be happy to show you around.

I beg to differ about what the better cities in Europe are.

One could even argue that a small body of water separates the "European" thinking from the "English" thinking.

Just sayin...

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 10:42 AM
I beg to differ about what the better cities in Europe are.

One could even argue that a small body of water separates the "European" thinking from the "English" thinking.

Just sayin...
Such an antiquated view... You ever wondered why the UK isnt part of the euro? As much we in the UK like Europe (our biggest trading partner) we dont have a common language/culture/finance. so physically maybe only a small body of water separates us but a whole lot more when it comes to everything else.

Plus we in england have the best football league in the world :D

we're veering wayyyyyyy off topic bro

Fig Oni
01-18-2012, 10:43 AM

I lived and work in london so you calling it quote 'greatest metropolis in Europe', you are definitely not from uk let alone london. I end my argument with you so don't reply as I'll just ignore you comment, go bother someone at your IQ level.

Dillinja
01-18-2012, 10:53 AM
I lived and work in london so you calling it quote 'greatest metropolis in Europe', you are definitely not from uk let alone london. I end my argument with you so don't reply as I'll just ignore you comment, go bother someone at your IQ level.
Sorry, who are you? oh well we'll never know the answer as you're ignoring me already.
You've lived and worked in London so from that alone you've deduced I'm not from UK let alone London.Wow, we do have some geniuses up in this place.
We should have a dedicated SIP section just for you.

Rarelibra
01-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Such an antiquated view... You ever wondered why the UK isnt part of the euro? As much we in the UK like Europe (our biggest trading partner) we dont have a common language/culture/finance. so physically maybe only a small body of water separates us but a whole lot more when it comes to everything else.

Plus we in england have the best football league in the world :D

we're veering wayyyyyyy off topic bro

hahaha. we'll leave it as football (cough, cough - soccer) being a great sport, but American football being a spectacular sport.

Antiquated view, nope. I've been in many countries of Europe. Just offering an opinion that the best metropolis isn't London, IMHO.

BBz
01-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I fear that the meaning of this thread has gone off its original topic. It is not policy to deviate from the original topics intent.

Do not disscus or try to communicate with me on any matters regarding this. No responce will be given........

TOPIC CLOSED

Crime city splhatta