PDA

View Full Version : These forums..........

BBz
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Does spam annoy you?.........

Discuss........................................:)

Joeycool
01-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Who Thinks BBZ is madhatter.................

Discuss..................................:)

Mastermind
01-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Isn't a thread about spam just more spamming???

Cooz
01-17-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Tramp Stamp
01-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Yo dawg I heard you don't like spam so we put some spam in your spam so you can get annoyed while you get annoyed.

Royal Flush
01-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Besides some of the funny aspects that comes with the spam it is getting really bad! Wouldn't take much to create another forum, just be a pain moderating it ... Even Funzio can't cope :)

Fig Oni
01-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Besides some of the funny aspects that comes with the spam it is getting really bad! Wouldn't take much to create another forum, just be a pain moderating it ... Even Funzio can't cope :)

There a no spam bot on this site just a silly person who come in many guises commonly known as maddhatter. He is so thick that he only spams the general section of crime city iso and leave the rest of the site untouched.

Can someone from funzio or conzio do something about this irritation as it gone beyond a joke, but from the past week or so, I've noticed you enjoy controversy so more then likely it just get worst.

Final Statement Conzio your all a bunch of lazy asses (ban me if you want your site is ****)

Max Power
01-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Yo dawg I heard you don't like spam so we put some spam in your spam so you can get annoyed while you get annoyed.

Tramp Stamp, you have seamlessly gone from analytical mastermind to sultan of comedy. Are there no limits to what you can do?

Holicaholic
01-19-2012, 06:26 AM

Spamception.

Anubis
01-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Madhatter fu(ked these forums up when he first started (In a major way)

3-4 weeks after that, after himself and his mother got banned any other hatter (presumptions) seems to have learned their lessons and if you can forgive the past, their/his posts are notthe greatest but they do provide some entertainment. If he was to spam/retard the forums when first hit the scene again then obviously the situation would be different.