PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS THE TRUE!!! READ AND POST YOUR OPINION BEFORE FUNZIO DELETE THIS!!!

asiscom
01-16-2012, 09:01 PM
The team is still looking into this.

Really??? And why delete my post and Other users post??? How about free expression??? I will take screen shot in my posts....and I will post in Facebook, Twitter, applestore, iTunes, and a lot or forums just because you delete user posts, We post the true, no insulting nobody, a lot of players will leave and You will lose your reputation.

Users here need a real support, in U.S.A. Exist laws about fraudelent actions, answer CJ45 or dont answer and delete again this post, I have screen shot Too, If u delete....You just giveme the reason

We will wait your action or fix this or give back all players money...

Have a nice day

Note: Im Germán, no english, I speak spanish, japanese and German =)

Yummyhen
01-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Lol, it was just like the other post , but with spelling and grandma corrections ;)

Yummyhen
01-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Lol...spammer should be ipbanned soon.

Yummyhen
01-16-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm warning you, you're probably getting banned. So yea...

osubuckeye
01-17-2012, 07:52 AM
this thread went downhill fast, lol.

On a more serious note.

Asiscom, I'm not sure if you understand this, it seems like people have stated this dozens of times and you will not listen...

NOBODY IS FORCING ANYONE TO PLAY THIS GAME If there is someone forcing you to play the game, please contact your local authorities

Speed ump
01-17-2012, 08:19 AM
But what if they have a gun to their head, how are they going to call the police?;-)

asiscom
01-17-2012, 08:47 AM
this thread went downhill fast, lol.

On a more serious note.

Asiscom, I'm not sure if you understand this, it seems like people have stated this dozens of times and you will not listen...

NOBODY IS FORCING ANYONE TO PLAY THIS GAME If there is someone forcing you to play the game, please contact your local authorities

I understand that, but If u pay for a service u need to recieve that service, Im payed, so If Funzio dont answer (and read plz) to players like me that payed in the game with real money...I need my money back and then I will left the game....thats all.

Ty and have a nice games

Dover
01-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Im payed, so If Funzio dont answer (and read plz) to players like me that payed in the game with real money...I need my money back and then I will left the game....thats all.

Question asiscom, have you opened a ticket throgh the help menu of the game yet? When you do it adds a lot of helpful system information the techs might need to assist you.