PDA

View Full Version : What has changed after the new mission goals?

helpme
01-16-2012, 10:32 AM
1. I now see a lot of players with 499 Mafia - seems its there strategy to not get attacked by those who need to win XXX fights against opponents with 500 or more mafia members.
2. It has never been a better time for robbing. Everyone is attacking like wild to accomplish their new fight goals. I se my stamina instead by robbing like wild. Made over $2mill the last 2 days. <ission hoals will still be there for me in a couple of weeks until the attack frenzy has subsided.
3. I can't understand the euphoria and the many "thank you Funzio" sentiments. Everyone has these goals and everyone gets the same respect. It will only notch up everyones Attk/Def level- the level playground will be the same.

Dorian Gray
01-16-2012, 10:56 AM
3. I can't understand the euphoria and the many "thank you Funzio" sentiments. Everyone has these goals and everyone gets the same respect. It will only notch up everyones Attk/Def level- the level playground will be the same.

First of all it helps with the boredom factor. I would hope they wouldn't introduce something that un-levels the playing field.

Second, lol You really think everyone does the fight steaks at the same rate? Not to mention how much stamina people have, how much they fight vs rob, how they will choose to spend their respect, and yada yada yada in a long line of examples that I hope put into perspective your extreme oversimplification of the issue at hand.

Btw, being a smartass helps pass the time, boring day at work. :)