PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure If I'm Playing This In My Sleep

Fig Oni
01-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Over 72 hours ago I had upgraded my fish store to lvl 7.
So after the upgrade I would get my first income from the lvl 7 fish store in 24 hour, because it was out of sync I decided I won't collect and sync that with the other 24 hour buildings.
The strange thing was when I again look at the fish store, over 24 hours later the timer reset to 24hour next pay, so I assumed that I unintentionally collect the fish store. Therefore in the next 24 hour I'll definitely let that get robbed so I can get it synced.
Now 24 hours passed and it showing me the fish store got collected over 2hours 20 min ago when I was fast asleep.
So I've concluded that it must be 2 things one the money building don't pay just reset's the timer after 24 hours or I've become so addicted to this game that I'm now able to collect and bank my building when I'm fast asleep.

Any help anyone this **** is bugging me now

dudeman
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Over 72 hours ago I had upgraded my fish store to lvl 7.
So after the upgrade I would get my first income from the lvl 7 fish store in 24 hour, because it was out of sync I decided I won't collect and sync that with the other 24 hour buildings.
The strange thing was when I again look at the fish store, over 24 hours later the timer reset to 24hour next pay, so I assumed that I unintentionally collect the fish store. Therefore in the next 24 hour I'll definitely let that get robbed so I can get it synced.
Now 24 hours passed and it showing me the fish store got collected over 2hours 20 min ago when I was fast asleep.
So I've concluded that it must be 2 things one the money building don't pay just reset's the timer after 24 hours or I've become so addicted to this game that I'm now able to collect and bank my building when I'm fast asleep.

Any help anyone this **** is bugging me now

I have noticed things happen while I am asleep too, although no one seems to think that is a truthful statement. Collections, money banking, timer resets, stat adjustments, inventory adjustments, upgrade time reset, pause or acceleration, the list goes on.

And still no responses to emails. None of those issues seem like they should be accepted as normal.

Holicaholic
01-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Did you check your bank balance before going to bed? Maybe it's glitched and auto-drops it into your account? If so that's a nice glitch to have :)

Fig Oni
01-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Can't confirm anything about it auto droping in my account either but tommorow I'm going to keep an eye on the fish store when it's a couple of min away from paying out.