PDA

View Full Version : Game was fun

Rumbo
01-16-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm not a big game player but I downloaded this app a couple of weeks ago. At first I was hooked seemed like a lot of fun played everyday for a couple of hours. I found this forum and I have been reading a lot of the posts I see good and bad about the game. I like to form my own opinions so I kept playing the game because it was stilll enjoyable.

Well I think I have to agree with some posts the game is becoming tedious, the wait is far to long to do some upgrades. Also I am at level 37 and around 3000 attk and def about 1100 units but when you start to lose some big units against pvp with 900 attk and def and 300 units you start to wonder. Example I lost heavy bomber,eagle jet and traffic gunner a little to much. Attacked another pvp 700 units attk and def was around 2100 and I lost similar units ang 8g in cash.

This has happened a few times now and I seem to notice several players seem to be dropping out at the higher levels. The game doesn't seem to be as fun anymore I don't mind losing but it's seems unfair at times. I am not spending any cash on this game and I see people at high levels have not worth it for me. It's a shame game could be real good but changes need to be made,from what I've read that's not going to happen

AncientJester
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that Funzio is looking into making changes to the game. You have to understand, though, that these kinds of changes take a significant amount of work, testing and therefore time to implement. Also, keep in mind the game hasn't really been out all that long, so I'd cut them some slack.

Anyways, that's just my opinion :]

Rumbo
01-16-2012, 12:32 PM
I realize change takes time,like I said I'm not a big game player. I just think a response somewhere along the line from funzio would help. If players keep dropping out and the game gets a garbage review people are going to be reluctant to play so all that hard work goes down the tubes. I'm just saying from what I see and the forum threads not real good....so far.

Just my opinion I respect yours hope your right.

Morkai
01-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Been 3 days without much commenting on all the threads from the devs. At this point I can only assume it's by design and move on since they don't even communicate with their paying customers....

Thedeathking
01-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that Funzio is looking into making changes to the game. You have to understand, though, that these kinds of changes take a significant amount of work, testing and therefore time to implement. Also, keep in mind the game hasn't really been out all that long, so I'd cut them some slack.

Anyways, that's just my opinion :]

WHAT!!!
They have made no attempt to even recognize that there is an issue.

NO SLACK GRANTED!