PDA

View Full Version : A whole different Game in HD

sez
01-16-2012, 07:06 AM
I transferred my game to my ipad. I now get drops almost 50% of the time when im doing goals that are more then 1 click. I am on the Packer Heights map, almost all the goals require hitting the person/building 5 or more times. On this map alone I have increased my stats and built my inventory.

I have also found a new M4A1 drop/farm. Packer Heights/Nadya Ivanov. 170 energy. It takes 5 hits to complete the goal for her. In 10 hits on her I have gotten 5 M4's, twice I got them on back to back hits.

Ive also got a SA80 Assault Rifle (13/10), Rusted MiniGun (8/10) 4-M4 Shotguns(9/8) and a GMC Yukon(3/6). All drops while completing goals, not farming.

I realize all these are not big game changing weapons but its so much more fun getting drops while knocking out goals.

If you have the means to play the game on an iPad i would do it. Also transferring the game is so easy, when i left for work this morning i transferred the game back to my iphone. I will not do any map goals while at work and when i get home I will transfer the game back to my ipad and have a ton of energy saved up.

Just wanted to share the good fortune you get when playing on the iPAD HD.

I also think the pvp loot drops are better but I cant back that up with facts.

Rarelibra
01-16-2012, 07:11 AM
just so I understand this correctly, sez - on an iPad with a goal that takes 5 hits to complete, you received 5 M4s while basically "completing" the mission twice - something we are lucky to get 2 M4s on the iPhone (and that's a big IF).

?

WTF is that all about? We are PUNISHED for having an iPhone? There is a huge advantage to owning an iPad vs an iPhone? Is Funzio skimming underneath the table for Apple? LOL.

WTF>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sez
01-16-2012, 07:21 AM
just so I understand this correctly, sez - on an iPad with a goal that takes 5 hits to complete, you received 5 M4s while basically "completing" the mission twice - something we are lucky to get 2 M4s on the iPhone (and that's a big IF).

?

WTF is that all about? We are PUNISHED for having an iPhone? There is a huge advantage to owning an iPad vs an iPhone? Is Funzio skimming underneath the table for Apple? LOL.

WTF>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nutshell, on the iPAD HD version you get drops per click, this is how the game is designed. I cant remeber who but someone confirmed this with funzio. The loot not dropping per click on the iphone is a bug that they are trying to fix i guess. It will be sweet the further you get with higher maps i imagine.

I am not starting another "BASH Funzio" thread, I just wanted to share what I have seen since playing on the ipad, ITS AWESOME.

As far as the M4 drops i was so surprised, I did not know this person dropped M4's and when I was only on hit 2/5 and she pop'd out that puppy i smiled lol.

Also they dont drop brown bags on the ipad, the drops look like the item. Kinda cool.

BigCheese
01-16-2012, 07:25 AM
lol another typical big F firm ponzi scheme

Anubis
01-16-2012, 07:30 AM
I presume they are working on an update forthe iphone users. I personally cannot wait, will certainly map map missions more entertaining. I have this feeling too after Thug rounds are finished you will move straight onto either winning streak or champ[ionship rounds. It would make sence to do it that way, much simpilar to implement. We'll also get a HCHM each time we level. I'm currently enjoying the help in my goal of 100 chain whips.

Whoopdido1980
01-16-2012, 07:53 AM
I've been reading posts about this per click thing for a while now and I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about. I have the HD version playing on an iPad 2 and I am NOT experiencing this. My main goal in playing this game is to complete storyline missions so that's pretty much all I do. I am not getting loot nearly as often as many of you claim to be getting on the HD version. When I do the bosses, I only get loot after I do all the hits. I'm using the latest update too.

Rarelibra
01-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Sez - are you lvl 116? If so, I just saw you in the rival list. ;)

sez
01-16-2012, 08:47 AM
Sez - are you lvl 116? If so, I just saw you in the rival list. ;)

thats me :-)

sez
01-16-2012, 08:48 AM
I've been reading posts about this per click thing for a while now and I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about. I have the HD version playing on an iPad 2 and I am NOT experiencing this. My main goal in playing this game is to complete storyline missions so that's pretty much all I do. I am not getting loot nearly as often as many of you claim to be getting on the HD version. When I do the bosses, I only get loot after I do all the hits. I'm using the latest update too.

I havent done a boss yet, I am on that goal for Packer Heights now. I will let you know what happens.

hunter
01-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks sez, you gave me a good reason to off the game, been too long & wasted too much time already...

Whoopdido1980
01-16-2012, 09:25 AM
I havent done a boss yet, I am on that goal for Packer Heights now. I will let you know what happens.

To be fair, I've just been going back and completing all the areas 5 times. I'm sure that's not the best strategy, but I guess that's just the way I'm going about playing the game right now. I'm really not focussing on much else. In any event, I've only completed the areas 5 times up through Midtown I think and completed the areas once up to I believe Circuit Street. I need a lot more items just to to do some of the missions on Circuit Street. Like I said, I've just been focussing on doing all the missions 5 times up to Circuit Street and trying to build my economy a bit. Maybe the increase in loot drops happens in the higher up areas. I just know that I haven't noticed any increase in loot drop whatsoever as I've been doing mission after mission at least through Midtown.

BBz
01-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up sez....

Lol I spent my real money on an iPad and not pirate taverns ;)

Just tried that m4 a1 mission. Spent over half amill to unlock the mission ;(

2 m4s in 6 hits. I think I could have had that in shooting g tho.... Still early days yet.......

If interested I can keep you updated on if it's better or not. I'm becoming quite the expert farmer on my iPhone.
Still I'm hoping I can just unload my energy twice a day on my iPad and get 20 m4s...... I'm prob getting between 5 and 10 on my phone..........

I wanna find out if it's really is better and easier too farm on the iPad.......
It's time to give something back ;)

Navi Ho
01-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Well having only played the game on the I-Pad I can say for a fact that I've never gotten a loot item on a multiple hit target unless it was the last hit, and I certainly am not getting drop rates on farmed items anywhere close to 50%. Mind you I find the HD version so bloody buggy (like only seeing levels of buildings not the actual buildings) and lag is terrible. I scroll across any hood, have a coffee donut, short walk and come back and maybe it has caught up.. (OK I exagerate - only half a cup of coffee and a cookie).

So if the HD version gives better payouts - maybe it is worth the extra time and headache of playing it

Speaking of differences... who has seen the new explosive weapons and on what platform. I don't see them on either normal or HD version on my IPAD.

sez
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Like I said, i also got 6-7 other guns while doing the goals. They are not on the lvl of the m4's but just getting drops is huge for me.

sez
01-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Well having only played the game on the I-Pad I can say for a fact that I've never gotten a loot item on a multiple hit target unless it was the last hit, and I certainly am not getting drop rates on farmed items anywhere close to 50%. Mind you I find the HD version so bloody buggy (like only seeing levels of buildings not the actual buildings) and lag is terrible. I scroll across any hood, have a coffee donut, short walk and come back and maybe it has caught up.. (OK I exagerate - only half a cup of coffee and a cookie).

So if the HD version gives better payouts - maybe it is worth the extra time and headache of playing it

Speaking of differences... who has seen the new explosive weapons and on what platform. I don't see them on either normal or HD version on my IPAD.

Wow, I have a small small lag when going to someone or my own hood, like 10 seconds tops but that's all

BBz
01-16-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm thinking the IPad might be a bit hyped up non ipad owners ;)....,

I'm gonna try on my iPad for a few days exclusively and see if it's really what it's made out too be....

Fingers crossed all the whining is for good reason....

procsyzarc
01-16-2012, 04:40 PM
I have also found a new M4A1 drop/farm. Packer Heights/Nadya Ivanov. 170 energy. It takes 5 hits to complete the goal for her. In 10 hits on her I have gotten 5 M4's, twice I got them on back to back hits.

I have only been getting 1 in 25 hits at broadway since the weekend (yes i know its rng not starting that **** again) so I might have to try out this location.....

Funny part is if they follow suit from other drops they should actually nerf the MA41 if everyone starts doing it

allhaildiscordia
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
The loot drop percentages are in my spreadsheet

sez
01-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking the IPad might be a bit hyped up non ipad owners ;)....,

I'm gonna try on my iPad for a few days exclusively and see if it's really what it's made out too be....

Fingers crossed all the whining is for good reason....

DO NOT USE ME AS YOUR SOURCE OF THRUTH! I just shared how the game is more enjoyable for me on the iPad HD. I also stated in numerous posts that I am not farming m4's anymore. I might not get anymore from that location, I just haven't tried and won't be trying.

sez
01-16-2012, 04:47 PM
I also really like how easy it is to go back and forth from my iPad to my iPhone, it's really cool to me. You don't have to work with anyone in support, you can do it yourself.

Navi Ho
01-16-2012, 04:52 PM
OK - just hit the Packer Heights local on HD version 5 MA in 17 hits, and obviously got them not on the last hit... so to me if there is an advantage it is the HD version not the IPAD per se. May try to see the long run stats but guessing as others said, it'll probably tank soon.

sez
01-16-2012, 04:58 PM

I am on hit 7/13 on the boss in Packer Heights and no drops, it looks like the multiple click boss's only drop after completed

Whoopdido1980
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
I am on hit 7/13 on the boss in Packer Heights and no drops, it looks like the multiple click boss's only drop after completed

So you have to totally compete the area (each job 5 times) before loot will drop per hit?

sez
01-16-2012, 05:21 PM
No, just the boss. All my drops at packer heights have been on my 1st time doing each.

Babytway
01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
i got 6 outta 12 hits from Nadya today, gonna rest on that for now and get some mission goals completed i think i got a good score today plus fight goals/robbing got 3 exceleros today

Babytway
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM

thats what someone else said also that the boss' only drops after completed

sez
01-16-2012, 05:37 PM
i got 6 outta 12 hits from Nadya today, gonna rest on that for now and get some mission goals completed i think i got a good score today plus fight goals/robbing got 3 exceleros today

You're welcome :-)

Babytway
01-16-2012, 05:49 PM
:-) THANK YOU SEZ

NalBeecewal
01-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Вы же знаете. Ежели надо, чего - то продать либо купить подешевле, заходи на доску объявлений и добавляй или ищи нужную тебе инфу.
Я хочу продать квартиру. Однако, начав искать, в большом обилии досок объявлений, не могу выбрать, на какой из них подать объявление, что бы не ждать результата пока раки свиснут )))
Их довольно много. И с регистрацией и без, региональные и на всю страну, а некоторые вообще, международные.

Вот, собственно, вопрос прозвучал в названии темы?

Прошу высказаться в пользу или против данных ресурсов:

дать объявление в мире (http://boardfreeads.com/)
бесплатные объявления российские (http://fadve.ru/)
российские объявления (http://brob.ru/)
СНГ дать объявление (http://docka.net/)
в Украине частные объявления (http://freeadverts.com.ua/)

Whoopdido1980
01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
No, just the boss. All my drops at packer heights have been on my 1st time doing each.

Well I guess I'm just out of luck. I continue to do job after job and get basically no loot. Frustrating to hear stories of people getting loot practically every other hit and I'll go through an entire area and only get the boss loot once I complete it. I don't understand why I'm not getting tons of loot like other people seem to be getting.

Certes
01-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Are you on an ipod, iphone, or ipad, and, if you're using an ipad, is Crime City HD or regular?

sez
01-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Well I guess I'm just out of luck. I continue to do job after job and get basically no loot. Frustrating to hear stories of people getting loot practically every other hit and I'll go through an entire area and only get the boss loot once I complete it. I don't understand why I'm not getting tons of loot like other people seem to be getting.

On the iPad hd version.

Whoopdido1980
01-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah I'm using the HD version on an iPad 2.

Bruiser
01-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Totally agree with you on this one Sez, and they do look good popping up as the item not as a brown bag.

Fig Oni
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I transferred my game so I also could use my energy completing lvl 4 of junkyard. I have noticed the ratio is about 1 loot for ever 3 hit from a building or person which in my opinion is very good.
On the iphone it's 3-4 loot excluding the boss drop per completion to mastery lvl 5 so all I can say I hope iphone user get the update because to me it just seem unfair but I've crossed my fingers that scapyard joe give me one of the other loots instead of the ****ty shrapnel gun also bosses are not muti drops but I ran out of energy before the whole 11 hits

BBz
01-16-2012, 11:30 PM
3 m4z in 9 hits (not great) try again later