PDA

View Full Version : SPREAD THE WORD, EVERYONE RATE THIS 1 START ON ITUNES

j12spk
01-16-2012, 03:43 AM
RATE THIS ! STAR ON ITUNES!!!!!

getting really fed up with this game now. it has the potential to be one of the biggest games on ios.

but................. no updates from the developer, no replies to fourm questions, happy to take the money from gold buyers (and fcuk me some people spend alot), constant bugs. its just pathetic.

i spend about £10 per month on gold and spend alot of time raiding/attacking/missions, yet i go and raid a lvl 3 main building for a ****e reward and lost 200 valour unit a 66k sub and frigate!! whats the point i got 2k higher attack than the players def!!!!!!!!!

i reccommend eveyone rates this game as 1 start on itunes and spreads the word via FB, Twitter and other social media until funzio can give us suitable update/bug fix/answers

if this post gets deleted i will post it again

Yummyhen
01-16-2012, 03:47 AM
I applaud your great spelling! Usadbro? I guess you are, you create an account just to flame the developers. rating it one *start* would never happen, we are not your personal slave. I don't think anyone would be that dumb to buy gold bars if you get beaten by a level 3 . It's skill bro.
The only bit I agree is the third last paragraph, and also there is something called caps lock. If you're not happy , rating it 1 star would do absolutely nothing, try contacting the developer, and try not to flame.-_-

j12spk
01-16-2012, 05:55 AM
I applaud your great spelling! Usadbro? I guess you are, you create an account just to flame the developers. rating it one *start* would never happen, we are not your personal slave. I don't think anyone would be that dumb to buy gold bars if you get beaten by a level 3 . It's skill bro.
The only bit I agree is the third last paragraph, and also there is something called caps lock. If you're not happy , rating it 1 star would do absolutely nothing, try contacting the developer, and try not to flame.-_-

apologise for my typo of 1 START (shoud read 1 STAR!!!)

what you on about spelling?

Usadbro????? what does that mean?

i have'nt just created a account to flame the developers, i have an account so i can voice my opions and ask questions on a open forum.

if you read it, it says i raided a lvl 3 building, not a lvl 3 player!

if people rate it 1 star other wont be interested in downloading it.

Dover
01-16-2012, 07:25 AM
I don't think people should vote based on your opinion, how about we let them use their own opinions. If you do not like the game as much as it sounds, please take you £10.00 and you opinion to a more pony and princess game. Please do not tell me how to feel.

j12spk
01-16-2012, 07:35 AM
I don't think people should vote based on your opinion, how about we let them use their own opinions. If you do not like the game as much as it sounds, please take you £10.00 and you opinion to a more pony and princess game. Please do not tell me how to feel.

do one you pr1ck.

80% of post on this forum are people complaining about this annoyingly addictive great but ****e game!! im just responding to what im reading.

AncientJester
01-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Every email you send the developers gets looked at. It helps if you are polite and understanding also. They're not going to want to help out someone who is trying to flame them. Also they have updated the game since its come out, and they will most likely continue to do so but these things take time.

If you don't like the game fine, go play something else and leave us alone.

Dover
01-16-2012, 12:35 PM
do one you pr1ck.

80% of post on this forum are people complaining about this annoyingly addictive great but ****e game!! im just responding to what im reading.

Do the rest of us a favor and go play your unicorn and rainbow games. If you do ot like what funzio offers than go play something else.

Let me ask you, if this game sucks so much and you read 80% of the posts complain about the game, why do you continue to play it? Why not play a game that is better than this one? Everyone seems to complain but no one leaves.