PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining higher attack/defense stats - A mini guide

Duke.0
01-15-2012, 02:50 PM
I see many people focusing on getting high attack, high defense with little thought to how the items are actually used. "Since everybody on forums is saying the M4A1 is amazing, i should get it too!"...but why? What makes this item great? The reason why M4's and Night Vision Goggles are so great is because they are multi-purpose items usually used in both Attack and Defending. Let me explain below;

I. Attacking:
When you attack a rival and/or hood:
1. Your best attack items are used. You can have (up to):
500 Guns
500 Melee
500 Explosives
500 Cars
500 Armor

2. You can specifically get items used for the purpose of attack.

3. Example: RPG has 36 attack / 14 defense, if all of your defense items are higher than 14, then this item is NOT used when defending and only when attacking

II. Defending:
When you defend an attack/robbery.
1. Your best defense items are used, you can have (up to):
500 Guns
500 Melee
500 Explosives
500 Cars
500 Armor

2. You can buy items that are only used for defending. Such as Mace 1/6 & Riot Shields 1/12. They are most likely NOT used when you attack a rival, and only used when defending. So while there is no benefit to your attack, they will perform well for their purpose, to defend.

3. Many people pass up these simple items because they see the attack being 1. However, these should not be overlooked since they add a considerable amount of defense.

4. This might be obvious to you, but for many players i see who wonder how to get their defense or attack higher to get a goal of 30,000 defense, or just to better defend against rival attackers.... this is one method of item management that you may not be aware of. By buying/looting items specifically designed for one purpose you can greatly increase your stats. If your defense is low, perhaps invest in some kind of "defense" item such as the Riot Shields, Riot Helmets, FBI shields.. etc..etc...

III. Multi-Purpose Items
Items such as M4A1 22/20, Apache Helicopters 20/20, NVG 16/16 are all great due to their ability to be multi-purpose....used in both attack and defense.

Anyways,
That's it, short and sweet. Nobody wants to read a novel :)

Any questions post them below :)

G Wiz
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
What about the rate of consumption for explosives? I like to have ample molotov cocktails to prevent my napalms from consuming.

Also are multi purpose explosives logical seeing that they are lost faster through being robbed and attacked?

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Nice mini guide Duke. Be very useful to new starters.

You should get Syn to put this in his daily tips.

deuces
01-15-2012, 03:29 PM
What about the rate of consumption for explosives? I like to have ample molotov cocktails to prevent my napalms from consuming.

Also are multi purpose explosives logical seeing that they are lost faster through being robbed and attacked?

I've never understood this...if you have 500 anthrax and 500 cocktails, with 500 mafia...wouldnt you only take anthrax into battle with you therefor only losing anthrax?

Fig Oni
01-15-2012, 03:35 PM

I've found when adding explosive to your inventory you should

1. Determine what you need them for

If you get robbed/attacked alot and lose that means your mafia is weak for his levels (don't buy defensive or balanced explosives as you will be losing them at a rate financially distressing)
So only buy attacking explosives.

If you get robbed/attacked and win alot that means your mafia is strong for his levels (you may buy all types of explosives depending what suit your need)

Now how do you go about buying your explosives so you get minimal loss on explosives when being used.

For example if you are only buying attack explosives because you know your mafia a bit weak for his level
first you buy 500+ molotov's assuming you use 500 mafia when attacking
Once that has been met you start acumilating 500+ hand grenade after the hand grenade you acummilate 500+ frag grenades and so on.
Make sure you don't go to the next explosive till you kit one each to every mafia as the strongest explosive will get consumed first so the losses will blow your mind

Same concept with balanced and defensive explosives

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Defence explosives get blown out of the water when you reach my level (139)

Because i show up to people who are level 200. So I may be strong for my level but I cant compete with them. So any defence explosive get used up very quickly. 500 can go in a night.

deuces
01-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Do you use that method solely to make sure the explosives you're buying are worthy of your money spent at the time?

I cant see how it'd be worth it for me to even spend money on hand grenades for $800 right now...i'd lose them on robberies/attacks where im gaining less cash than i spent on the explosives too often.

edit: im constantly robbing people with 2-3k more defense than my attack, because they generally have much better economies. Sometimes robbing people with up to 10k more, but thats always at least 6-8k in buildings.

I do want to increase my attack currently, and adding 1600 (400 mafia) attack through explosives would be great. I just dont see how its economical for me currently. My $/hr is 36.6k and level 92 fwiw.

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 04:07 PM
im constantly robbing people with 2-3k more defense than my attack, because they generally have much better economies. Sometimes robbing people with up to 10k more, but thats always at least 6-8k in buildings.

In your case I dont think they are worth it because they are too expensive to replace every time. you will loose 4 or 5 every attack.

Fig Oni
01-15-2012, 04:24 PM
deuces I have been buying attack explosive for the past 2-3 weeks I'm at lvl 107
I've now have 605 molotov's that don't get used any more, 538 hand grenades and 130 frag grenades.

The reason I started buying them was because I didn't want to bank my laundromats 2 @ lvl 5.
All was going well until i reached the the 500+ mark (increase my attack by 500)
Now I was on the hand grenades but having even $200 on hand is asking to be attacked so when I collected 1 hour building I'd use the cash on explosives and carried on topping up the molotovs with the laundromats.
Buying explosives using my hour building cash didn't seem right to me as I had other expenses to be met (expansion, upgrade, buying weapons) so I stopped.
Then one day I had a bright spark that what I'll do, Anyone who robbed/attacked me I'll rob them back but with there cash I'll buy explosives.
So now my explosive are funded by people who attack/rob my hood and any loses on them don't even hurt as they didn't cost me anything.

deuces
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Cool thanks to both, i think maybe spending money on cocktails would be worthwhile currently. Once money in coming in more steadily i'll move up to bigger and better!

Duke.0
01-15-2012, 05:09 PM

Thanks!

As far as explosives go here is my take on it.

Defense explosives, while they provide a boost to your defense, are a waste of money (imo) because you can't control their usage. One day you get 2 people who attack/rob you, the next day you might have 100 people attack/rob you. Each time, you may loose explosives without knowing it, as it doesn't always say in the news feed you lost anything. So because of this, at higher levels, i believe defense explosives are not worth the money.

Attack explosives are a good boost to your attack. I personally have 500 Molotov's, 20+ hand grenades, 50 something Frag and 200 Anthrax. I like the offensive a lot because you can control when they get used up. They get used up when they are used in an attack. For me, since i have 470 mafia (level 94), my top 470 explosives are used.

200 Anthrax
50 Frags
20 Hand Grenades
200 Molotov
= 470 explosives

Only the most powerful explosives you are using in a fight have the possibility of being used up.

Generally, if i rival I'm attacking has defense that is close to my attack, i loose explosives. I loose about 3-5 every time this occurs. For example: My attack is 18,000. If i attack a rival who has 14,000+ defense i may loose 3 explosives. If i attack a rival who has 12,000 defense or lower, i don't loose explosives. The most lost seems to be from when you attack a rival who has a defense that is really really close to your attack.

If the rival you attack has a defense that is within 4000 of your attack, you are probably going to loose explosives during the 10 fight cycle you can do.

I have lost up to 11 or 12 explosives when i cut it too close (win or loose) a fight.

**Note i don't have any sort of mathematical facts with this, this is merely my opinion and what i go by.** See the next bullet point for more info on this.

To win almost all of your fights, make sure your attacking a person who has a defense that is lower than your attack. With my 18,000 attack i feel comfortable attacking people with 14,000 (or lower) defense. Anything more than that, i run the risk of a possible loss and a loss of explosives. Reason being, you just don't know how many skill points they have in defense or attack and how those factor into a fight. So...i always leave a cushion of 4,000 or so when i attack a rival.

Rarelibra
01-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Duke -

I tested adding an FBI shield to my inventory today. It only added 10 to my defense (as opposed to the 24 defense it wields).

whocareswhatmynameis
01-15-2012, 05:57 PM

i concur. duke, you did a good job!

i just wanted to add that combining weapons with good attack points with those having good defense points often beat the more expensive all rounded weapons (ie, having good attack and defense).

let me give an example: steel garrote (10/5) has decent attack point while taser (7/11) has good defense point. combining the two yields 10 attack and 11 defense points. the two weapons cost $53K + $190K = $243K. an alternative to this combination is the katana (10/12) which has good stat, both attack and defense. while the weapon stat is comparable to steel garrote/taser combo, it is much more expensive ($700K a piece).

there are several examples that demonstrate the cost effectiveness of combination weapons.

...something to consider when you are building your weapon arsenal.

Duke.0
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
i concur. duke, you did a good job!

i just wanted to add that combining weapons with good attack points with those having good defense points often beat the more expensive all rounded weapons (ie, having good attack and defense).

let me give an example: steel garrote (10/5) has decent attack point while taser (7/11) has good defense point. combining the two yields 10 attack and 11 defense points. the two weapons cost $53K + $190K = $243K. an alternative to this combination is the katana (10/12) which has good stat, both attack and defense. while the weapon stat is comparable to steel garrote/taser combo, it is much more expensive ($700K a piece).

there are several examples that demonstrate the cost effectiveness of combination weapons.

...something to consider when you are building your weapon arsenal.

Great point :)

Duke -

I tested adding an FBI shield to my inventory today. It only added 10 to my defense (as opposed to the 24 defense it wields).

Here is why:

FBI shield says 24 defense.

The Lowest defense item in your "defensive" inventory must have been 14 defense. 24-14=10

Which means its really only going to add 10 because it replaced a 14 defense item that's used when defending.

However, i don't know how big your mafia is. There may come a time when you add more mafia (or level up) where this item becomes a 10+ item, since it would be replacing a lower quality item.

emcee
01-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Don't forget to add defense buildings to help boost your stats. Guard towers are inexpensive to upgrade to level 5 from a monetary and time perspective. Plus they have the extra benefit of hiding high income buildings or at least their upgraded level and may prevent robberies.

Joeycool
01-16-2012, 02:48 AM
Never level up defence buildings past level 3 or 4 really... there is a thread on here that explains why.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16742-Formula-to-cal.-def-values-contributed-by-def-buildings-against-rob-atk-by-peacock

Joe Brown1
01-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Great guide Duke! Only caveat is for armor and the NVG. One reason they are so great is that few armor items carry much of an att rating and so there are no good replacements for the 16 att of the NVG until much higher levels at a huge cost. Combined with the 16 def which is head to replace until FBI shield at $1.5 million makes them a great pickup for you RP.

Anubis
01-16-2012, 05:33 AM
I see many people focusing on getting high attack, high defense with little thought to how the items are actually used. "Since everybody on forums is saying the M4A1 is amazing, i should get it too!"...but why? What makes this item great? The reason why M4's and Night Vision Goggles are so great is because they are multi-purpose items usually used in both Attack and Defending. Let me explain below;

I was PVPing a lvl120 guy, he had 18K mafia defence so it was easy wins for me. After the fight I noticed all his equipment listed was gold items (on 1-5 of each mind you, maybe $1000 spent on an assortment of gold equip). So I wondered - why the hell is this guy only have 18k mafia defence and 15K att. He should have at least 5K more of each stat.

So I checked his inventory more thoroughly and noticed the 2 reasons why his stats were not up to what they should be based on his level.

1) Not a single M4's
2) He has spent all of his (R) on around 100 yam bikes, 30goggles and around 40RPG's, 30 Sawn offs, 563 Combat boots (lol)

His hood was fine, typical hood of someone his level with masses of Agencies too poor fella. It does just go to show the importance of M4 farming, and getting the appropriate amount ogoggles and yam bikes, whilst undertanding the game.

emcee
01-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Never level up defence buildings past level 3 or 4 really... there is a thread on here that explains why.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16742-Formula-to-cal.-def-values-contributed-by-def-buildings-against-rob-atk-by-peacock

I had a quick look but did not find see anything specifically mentioning which level.

Defense buildings will be limited to the current available space in your hood and how much you are willing to expand it in order to accommodate more. If hood expansions were free then just build a whole bunch of level one defense buildings. Unfortunately it isn't so ideally you would want to level up buildings to a point that does not take too much building time resource. Imo level 3 guard towers would not be an effective use of the 3x3 space as it only yields 20 defense for tycoons. Level 5 yields 50 for an additional 2:32 upgrade time which is not a big investment.

There may be diminishing returns to defense building upgrades but Funzio can easily make adjustments to defense game mechanics. For all we know there might be some multiplier effect on defense buildings as well. The only certainty is that it doesn't hurt to have more defense buildings upgraded because it has been over a while since anyone has successfully attacked or robbed my 2 accounts.

Anubis
01-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Regarding explosives : I use both att and def.

I have 1337 Molo Coctails, and a combination of 450 Anthrax and Napalm. Only ever 1-2 coctails max get used because Im only taking 25 of those 1337 into battle.

I always keep over 500 Smoke bombs topped up because if most the news you get in your News board is green, and additiopnal 1K mafia defence is going to help. I'm also building up 50 Gattling turrets because after they are all upgraded to lvl2 thats 1875 mafia defence (only takes 4hours to upgrade to lvl2 2). Very space and cost efficient defence imo.

The one thing I dont understand about explosives (and this might be different for updates ppl) is I can att someone whose mafia defence is 60-70% of my att. Obviously always easy wins but I can gurentee some explosives will get eaten. Due to the cost of replacing them and being on HArdcore hitman 46 I have to att ppl 114+ so back to checking hoods first again in the next couple of HCHM's. Also funny how so many ppl dropped their mafia size down to 499.

Duke.0
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Regarding explosives : I use both att and def.

I have 1337 Molo Coctails, and a combination of 450 Anthrax and Napalm. Only ever 1-2 coctails max get used because Im only taking 25 of those 1337 into battle.

I always keep over 500 Smoke bombs topped up because if most the news you get in your News board is green, and additiopnal 1K mafia defence is going to help. I'm also building up 50 Gattling turrets because after they are all upgraded to lvl2 thats 1875 mafia defence (only takes 4hours to upgrade to lvl2 2). Very space and cost efficient defence imo.

The one thing I dont understand about explosives (and this might be different for updates ppl) is I can att someone whose mafia defence is 60-70% of my att. Obviously always easy wins but I can gurentee some explosives will get eaten. Due to the cost of replacing them and being on HArdcore hitman 46 I have to att ppl 114+ so back to checking hoods first again in the next couple of HCHM's. Also funny how so many ppl dropped their mafia size down to 499.

That is a good point. I had not really considered going above and beyond 500 for the defense explosives, that way you are always using them when you are defending.

At $250 each, its quite a bargain to get an extra 1,000 defense. ($125,000)

Right now my news feed is 95-99% green always. And perhaps i should try this tactic of getting above 500 of the smoke bombs.

Gatling guns are a great investment imo. I have x10 or so level 2, and x40 level 1. I have all 50 built and they are great. I also find Muay Thai centers good too since its a small 4x4 and can level up to 4 (109 defense) pretty fast. If you can make room and have a bunch of these, you could potentially get 2,000-5,000 defense pretty quick.

I believe that part of the problem is people don't make room or plan for spaces to make defense buildings. I purposefully planned my hood to have defense stuff.

EDIT: Ok i just got 550 Smoke bombs, and i can tell a big difference in my defense. I'm now at 20,594 defense. ( i was at 19,000 something). At level 94.

Nice :) i'll try this and see how it goes.

Tramp Stamp
01-16-2012, 12:16 PM

You're just not 1337 enough.

theONE
01-24-2012, 08:12 PM
why is getting over 1000 defensive grenades useful? i thought only 501 mafia members can use them in battle?

djsaintdog
05-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Got it thanks...

Mattness
06-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Can anybody tell me about attack / defence stats (the one that u can improve after u level up)

How they affect attack / defence overall?

If somebody answered this question already could u post link to the thread?

TIA

bcodemz
08-20-2012, 05:09 AM
How come I don't see any of the items the OP posted? (And for some reason I can't make a thread)

The strongest non gold attack unit I see is some gun that needs 250 mafia and costs $450,000 with 12/9 A/D

The strongest non gold defense unit I see is some mask that needs 75 mafia and costs $125,000 with 6/14 A/D.

I don't see the M4A1 or any nice units above 15 for attack or defense.

Username088
08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
How come I don't see any of the items the OP posted? (And for some reason I can't make a thread)

The strongest non gold attack unit I see is some gun that needs 250 mafia and costs $450,000 with 12/9 A/D

The strongest non gold defense unit I see is some mask that needs 75 mafia and costs $125,000 with 6/14 A/D.

I don't see the M4A1 or any nice units above 15 for attack or defense.

The items the OP discussed are loot items. Also the M4A1 is , to my knowledge, no longer available.

Somewhere around these parts is a loot spreadsheet, that is very helpful. Perhaps it is in one of the stickies at the top of the board. Maybe someone else who is not as lazy as I am will link it here for you.

Cricket
10-18-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm level 80 and am in desperate need of help. I consistently lose almost every battle and can almost never find a suitable opponent to rob.
I have very low attack/defense and also am having trouble deciding how to spend my money on items
here are my stats:
Attack: 4148
Defense: 7943
697 weapons, 240 armor
$44,527 IPH
I have had upwards of 150 mafia members but then decided to delete many of them to increase my
chances of winning. So far this tactic has worked, but not as well as I had hoped for it to.
My main questions are these:
What should items should I invest in (or farm) to help improve my chances of winning?
What is a comfortable growth rate of mafia that doesn't get me overwhelmed with higher levels too fast?
What defensive buildings will help me fend off more robberies and how much of a role will they play?
And finally, what rate should I grow level-wise in order to maintain steady growth of these changes?

Thanks for any input you can help me with!!

String-Girl
10-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Thanks Duke!

I originally started the game with the notion, "Screw adding any points into attack/defense, I'm just going to level up as quickly as possible by putting everything into Energy and Money Buildings and I'll just make money faster than they can steal it!"

I learned this tactic a long time ago when reading an interview with one of the developers of "Doom" (or "Quake", I forget which) who said one of their best play-testers was a guy who would always play in "Gandhi Mode", meaning he wouldn't kill or blow up anything unless it was absolutely necessary, and if he could escape/bypass/trick a Baddie the developers knew they had some tweaking to do to their game. While entertaining in almost every other game I've played on any other platform:

This is a horrible strategy in Crime City.

I've spent the last month trying to fix my game, and the forums are awesome in how they help the n00bs. Thanks!

Lonestoner
10-18-2012, 05:56 PM
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/world-wars/25398d1307950954-new-zealand-vc-winner-accused-war-crimes-necro-4.jpg

PawnXIIX
10-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Please...you're 2/2 in old posts...just read and check dates before you post.

smoovej31
11-26-2012, 01:16 AM
How come the more equipment i buy, i lose attack points?

Harry Tuttle
11-26-2012, 09:58 AM
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/world-wars/25398d1307950954-new-zealand-vc-winner-accused-war-crimes-necro-4.jpg And again! Zombie thread?

nopenopenope
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
How come the more equipment i buy, i lose attack points?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPxQN_p132c

Derek Shane
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
My problem is obtaining the cash to buy a weapon or armour that costs 18k.
I only have $300,000 and thats because i got lucky and hit the $100,000 on the daily scratcher twice.
how do you get more money in this game? Im only listed as making 3,000 an hour and ive mainly been focusing on putting skill points on my energy for missions.

my stats are..
attack: 14
defense: 8
Energy: 680
Stamina: 7

help me plz?
add me @ 242-272-606
Derek Shane is my in game name

Harry Tuttle
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
My problem is obtaining the cash to buy a weapon or armour that costs 18k.
I only have $300,000 and thats because i got lucky and hit the $100,000 on the daily scratcher twice.
how do you get more money in this game? Im only listed as making 3,000 an hour and ive mainly been focusing on putting skill points on my energy for missions.

my stats are..
attack: 14
defense: 8
Energy: 680
Stamina: 7

help me plz?
add me @ 242-272-606
Derek Shane is my in game name

Stop doing missions right now. What level are you? I'm lv 83 with 11,000 at and 14,000 def and I'm a wimp compared to most of the people here. Find the thread "best of the best" and read it. Some of the info is dated but it will help. Others are more qualified to give you specific help but DO NOT go up another level until you read that thread. It's stickeyed right near the top of the page.

Oh and stay off necroed threads. :D

Edit: lvl 80 12k/14k whoops

Derek Shane
11-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Stop doing missions right now. What level are you? I'm lv 83 with 11,000 at and 14,000 def and I'm a wimp compared to most of the people here. Find the thread "best of the best" and read it. Some of the info is dated but it will help. Others are more qualified to give you specific help but DO NOT go up another level until you read that thread. It's stickeyed right near the top of the page.

Oh and stay off necroed threads. :D

im level 28 atm and i will read that thread
and ive been using forums like these for years so i know all about the whole gravedigging thing. im just here for some advice on the game and i doubt i will come back to post until i need more help

smoovej31
12-14-2012, 01:39 PM
I have a high Attack and defense,72k attack, 71k defense but yet a guy who has less than half of my stats continuously rob me. How is that?

Bala82
12-15-2012, 12:15 AM
I have a high Attack and defense,72k attack, 71k defense but yet a guy who has less than half of my stats continuously rob me. How is that?

How many defence building have you upgraded to 10?

smoovej31
12-16-2012, 04:07 AM
I have no defense buildings up to ten

Bala82
12-16-2012, 04:36 AM
Ok have you seen rival inventory does the player gold items?

smoovej31
12-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I saw a couple of gold items in his inventory, but I have some in mine too.

Swedevil
03-01-2013, 02:25 PM
I love this guide. But is there anyway you can look at my profile/inventory and tell me what I can do to better myself???

KizbotBro
03-01-2013, 02:42 PM
This is a very old thread so dont expect a response from the OP but if you post your invite code then anyone here can give you advice.

Swedevil
03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
This is a very old thread so dont expect a response from the OP but if you post your invite code then anyone here can give you advice.

Sorry, I'm still we to the game and the forums...been readings few guides (like the m4 a1 looting but I can get them yet)....
Code - 579294509
Thank you!!!

corbaman
03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
As far as buyables, just look at the size of the upgrade and divide by the cost. That gives you the best upgrade to buy for a fast stat boost.

For the long term, pay attention to what gear is going to be replaced by better gear after you level up, so you don't buy something you'll be replacing in a month or two.

Icecauldron
03-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Are bldg def only for robberies?

corbaman
03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Are bldg def only for robberies?

Buildings are weird. The defense stat shown for buildings is only correct for level 1 buildings and fights.

The building stat counts half for robberies.

Defense buildings above level 1 get truly weird. They have a hidden diminishing returns, which is NOT reflected in the building stat or your own character sheet. The bottom line is it usually doesn't make sense to upgrade a defense building past level 3, because the gain after level 3 offer very little improvement on your true stats.

Holicaholic
03-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Sorry, I'm still we to the game and the forums...been readings few guides (like the m4 a1 looting but I can get them yet)....
Code - 579294509
Thank you!!!

....you can't get the ones mentioned in this thread at all anymore....

Lurk a little before necro-ing a VERY outdated topic.

Holicaholic
03-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Buildings are weird. The defense stat shown for buildings is only correct for level 1 buildings and fights.

The building stat counts half for robberies.

Defense buildings above level 1 get truly weird. They have a hidden diminishing returns, which is NOT reflected in the building stat or your own character sheet. The bottom line is it usually doesn't make sense to upgrade a defense building past level 3, because the gain after level 3 offer very little improvement on your true stats.

It's not that weird. After level 1 it only gives half the described added stat. So lets say a def building gives you 20 def at level 1. At level 2 it will SHOW 40 def but only give you a total of 30. It goes the same for the rest of the levels. A level 10 of that building would be 110, but it would show 200.

Swedevil
03-01-2013, 05:30 PM
....you can't get the ones mentioned in this thread at all anymore....

Lurk a little before necro-ing a VERY outdated topic.

Wow...that's helpful...like telling an aspiring young mathmatician to go sit outside of class until he hears something iteresting. How about a little finger to point me in a direction since these forums are so cluttered with old information? Or maybe a little advice to help rather then handing me a pogo stick and tellin me to go bounce...

Holicaholic
03-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Start a new thread with your stats and your questions. This forum and its members have more info than you can probably handle and most of us are more than willing to help. Without knowing where you're at in the game no one can really help you.

dudeman
03-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Wow...that's helpful...like telling an aspiring young mathmatician to go sit outside of class until he hears something iteresting. .

Would you attend an educational institution with 50-year-old textbooks? You'd have a hard time keeping up I'm sure, and everyone you ask for help would likely tell you to go buy a new book.

corbaman
03-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Would you attend an educational institution with 50-year-old textbooks? You'd have a hard time keeping up I'm sure, and everyone you ask for help would likely tell you to go buy a new book.

I went to Bible School. 2800 year old text books :(

Swedevil
03-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Start a new thread with your stats and your questions. This forum and its members have more info than you can probably handle and most of us are more than willing to help. Without knowing where you're at in the game no one can really help you.

Holicaholic, thank you. I did try to make a thread but it tells me I'm not allowed to...I was assuming there was a post count minimum in order to do that and I wasn't about to clutter up posts about bosses and all (which are the current threads) because I'm not that far in the game.

Yea. And I'd assume that attending that scho with old books, someone along the lines would either buy the books as collectors items or at least show me where the current book store is so I can obtain the newest ones...not just tell me to look through all editions of all books that have come out since then until I find a book meeting the same subject and time era...

I went to Bible School. 2800 year old text books :(
Touché.

Holicaholic
03-01-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47325-Topic-for-Swedevil&p=623314#post623314

Go here

Thanatos024
03-26-2013, 02:09 AM
It's not that weird. After level 1 it only gives half the described added stat. So lets say a def building gives you 20 def at level 1. At level 2 it will SHOW 40 def but only give you a total of 30. It goes the same for the rest of the levels. A level 10 of that building would be 110, but it would show 200.

Hey what about machine gun!!! It really works ??? I see a lot o people that had more than 30 of them, with lvl 2 -5, but it really works for defense ??? Thats is beacause it takes so much time to upegrade 30 or more of them....

eternalvs
07-02-2013, 08:02 PM
So, you take 500 of each type of item (top 250 attack, top 250 defense, correct?). The thing I'm still trying to figure out is if an item is used as a top 250 attack item and WOULD be a top 250 defense item also, is it used for both or is it already "used up," and if it is "used up," which comes first, attack or defense?

Also, you take 500 mafia into battle (level 100+); Do you yourself not use items, and therefore 501 of each type are used, or is the player included in the 500 "mafia?"

Thanks!
-E-

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 09:22 PM
So, you take 500 of each type of item (top 250 attack, top 250 defense, correct?). The thing I'm still trying to figure out is if an item is used as a top 250 attack item and WOULD be a top 250 defense item also, is it used for both or is it already "used up," and if it is "used up," which comes first, attack or defense?

Also, you take 500 mafia into battle (level 100+); Do you yourself not use items, and therefore 501 of each type are used, or is the player included in the 500 "mafia?"

Thanks!
-E-

When you attack another player, you use your 500 best attack weapons (those with the highest attack stat) and that total attack number is compared to their total defense number. When you are attacked by another player, you automatically use your 500 best defense weapons. Which number is used depends on whether you're attacking or being attacked. Nothing is "used up," other than perhaps consumable explosives which can disappear (be consumed) after a fight.

You use 500 weapons of each type if you have 500 mafia.

pqtcruise
01-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi I am new to the game,

I am still trying to understand the game, When i am trying to attack people, i noticed i lost often I tried to figure out why. I realized with the profile. at level 8 i am 300 atk/def. Then most other people else are over 2000 atk/def I am lost as to how they do that. How to i raise it to that level? I tried add mafia. I have 40 so far but it haven't raise much.

Can anyone give me tip?

769 673 409

CCKallDAY
01-22-2014, 02:38 PM
^^^^ Stop necroing old threads!!!

Assault and Flattery
01-22-2014, 02:41 PM
^^^^ Stop necroing old threads!!!

Mmmhmmmmmm.