PDA

View Full Version : [OFFICIAL] Casualty Tracking Thread

Tanner
01-14-2012, 02:08 PM
In only a few minutes of reading this morning it seems pretty obvious that yet another demon spawn "update" from funzio has been released upon us. The newest flavor - mass, thoughtless, senseless casualties, from what I've read anyway. I thought it might be interesting to share some data from our PvP fights to see if there are any more common data points that we could make ourselves aware of before we step on another landmine so to speak.

I think factors that might be useful would include the following:
Skill Tab in your profile:
Attack
Defense
Profile Tab:
Alliance Attack
Alliance Defense

Vault size
Cash on hand
Cash Vaulted
Cash outside of Vault

Won / Lost
Casualties:
Units
Cash

From your opponents tab:
Opponent Name / ID
Alliance Attack
Alliance Defense
Casualties

Maybe if we get enough interest we could begin to record our data in a google spreadsheet for a further analysis from a sortable and more comprehensive view?

Morkai
01-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Idea is good but i ain't attacking anything anymore. Dropped 200 ATt just testing out verifying the issue exists and out of cash and valor now....

Every attack outgunned the rival 3 to 1 at least.... Every attack cost a unit or more loss.

Flipmode
01-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Ok, checked the last few attacks on a run of 21 to complete a consecutive wins mission.

Multiplied it up to get an overall figure.

Worked out at total cost of 21 stamina, over $210,000 and approximately 500 valour units.

Very few cash targets available as most have vaults by this level, but did get a few decent hits. Say $100,000. Average of 2 valour per battle plus 280 for the mission.

Total loss about $100k cash and 150-200 valour.

Could be partially offset by doing 2 goal missions at once, but does seem to support the idea of casualties being unsustainable.

Will keep a track of my next set.

Tanner
01-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Setup a spreadsheet if you'd like to add your casualties. I'd love to hear some people's impressions of the possible relationship between any of the factors listed or not. We can always add some more.

http://goo.gl/8SlGK