PDA

View Full Version : Casualty rate REDICULOUS

Sgt bilko
01-14-2012, 01:30 PM
PvP or PvE impossible now!! Money wise I lose 2 to 4 times in unit cost what I make.. Started a day or 2 ago. Used to lose minor units now lose valor and high dollar units on every fight!! I HAD an attack of 2900 yesterday now down to 2400 while losing a ton of cash to replenish lost units. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Game is unplayable now.
Please fix this NOW!! In another post Funzio TOTALLY denies changing anything but those playing this game know otherwise. I very seldom lose scouts or minor units anymore. It is ALL my big money units.
I have spent weeks using logic, strategy and time to build what I have and now I stand to lose everything trying to play a winning strategy or just freakin stand still where I am at ( boring ) and do nothing but let DAYS tick by while waiting for **** to update, build etc. Come on 5 freakin days to upgrade 50k on your vault WTF.
I suggest that if this is not fixed by Sunday night/Monday morning everyone sell everything and abandon the game and let the friggin gold players fight against themselves and see how much fun they have then.

Morkai
01-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Check the other thread on this. Mentioned that it's a bug bring investigate ATM.