PDA

View Full Version : Petition: XCLUSIVE please don't quit; FUNZIO restore his hood & refund gold spent

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
title is self explanatory.

anyone cares to second my motion?

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Seconded, but I think he may of sold his own hood away. Definitely the gold though.

I'm just speculating here of course.

youj
01-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Make xlusive to send a email to crime city support. I'm pretty sure Funzio would refund his gold and restore his hood.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Seconded, but I think he may of sold his own hood away. Definitely the gold though.

I'm just speculating here of course.

i think he sold all his buildings in retaliation/state of anger. if FUNZIO refunds his gold, i don't see a reason why he wouldn't continue to play the game.

TemplarX
01-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Funzio made use of us all in this forum. We provided valuable feedback as they lurk in the background, yet we get penalized for their mistakes. I demand they do the right thing. I will quit too. There is no easier way to wean myself off this game then to quit on unfair treatment.

DCjG
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
I support this. I imagine I'd do the same if I had just got nerfed that bad.

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:41 AM
i think he sold all his buildings in retaliation/state of anger. if FUNZIO refunds his gold, i don't see a reason why he wouldn't continue to play the game.

That's what I was thinking, BUT he made that decision to wipe his hood clean. Funzio understands if you accidentally sell a building, but a whole hood based on a rash decision? Will be interesting to see what happens.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I support this, funzio needs to restore his hood and/or give him all the gold back he lost farming this item.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 11:55 AM
here are the good fellas! lol second

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 11:57 AM
thank you for your support, my hood has been mostly restored and my gold restored.

thank you for the support appreciate it

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Xclusiv has his hood back, wonder if he got his gold?

Edit, beat me to it xclusiv.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
thank you for your support, my hood has been mostly restored and my gold restored.

thank you for the support appreciate it

Did you report it to funzio support?

Or are Devs/Mods/Admin reading the forums today?

silverbackspur
01-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Glad you got it back. Unlucky overall though.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 12:03 PM
glad you are back xclusiv!

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
thanks, wont be able to get decorations back, will have to redecorate lol

jlhy
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Glad you got your hood back Xclusive. Always like looking at your hood when I get tired of looking at my defense building dump site.

Tren
01-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Glad you got your hood back, and thanks for sharing to begin with.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 12:12 PM
glad to have u back mate!

Certes
01-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Welcome back, bro. Hated to see you leave like that.

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 01:03 PM
The way Funzio go about their business is deplorable at times!

Good that they gave you your gold back mate!

Amber_
01-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Can someone please explain what this is? What did Funzio do NOW? :mad:

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Can someone please explain what this is? What did Funzio do NOW? :mad:

They changed the values of a newly found lootable weapon from 37/41 to 9/8 after people had spent gold refilling energy to get it.

xclusive had about 300 of them costing loads of gold.

youj
01-14-2012, 02:16 PM
They changed the values of a newly found lootable weapon from 37/41 to 9/8 after people had spent gold refilling energy to get it.

xclusive had about 300 of them costing loads of gold.

They only nerfed it because they were very powerful and they drop too easily due to a bug with CCHD clients.
People like xclusive kind of abused it too much that they upset the balance of the game.

Tramp Stamp
01-14-2012, 02:29 PM
I feel it improper to place any blame whatsoever on xclusiv and other "abusers". This forum is brimming with people constantly searching for an edge and when they find something like that there's no choice but to leverage it to the full extent possible. It's not up to the player to consider game balance and fairness issues. The line of thinking shouldn't be "Powerful weapons were nerfed due to forum members" but "Why doesn't Funzio employ any quality assurance measures whatsoever?"

The worst part is they missed at least two bugs in this mess: 1) iPhone version never dropped any loot on any multi-hit job; 2) iPad version could drop loot on every hit on a multi-loot job. Then add on top of that that it took them days to do anything whatsoever about it and there most likely still won't be a public statement of any sort, expect maybe some snarky posts regarding forum policy violations.

Personally, I've never seen a company produce this successful of a game yet manage its community so poorly. I'm starting to get the sense that Funzio has adopted a "our **** don't stink" attitude. If so I would advise they look at companies like Atari or Ion Storm or track Nintendo's market share over the next few years.

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 02:34 PM
I feel it improper to place any blame whatsoever on xclusiv and other "abusers". This forum is brimming with people constantly searching for an edge and when they find something like that there's no choice but to leverage it to the full extent possible. It's not up to the player to consider game balance and fairness issues. The line of thinking shouldn't be "Powerful weapons were nerfed due to forum members" but "Why doesn't Funzio employ any quality assurance measures whatsoever?"

The worst part is they missed at least two bugs in this mess: 1) iPhone version never dropped any loot on any multi-hit job; 2) iPad version could drop loot on every hit on a multi-loot job. Then add on top of that that it took them days to do anything whatsoever about it and there most likely still won't be a public statement of any sort, expect maybe some snarky posts regarding forum policy violations.

Personally, I've never seen a company produce this successful of a game yet manage its community so poorly. I'm starting to get the sense that Funzio has adopted a "our **** don't stink" attitude. If so I would advise they look at companies like Atari, Ion Storm, or track Nintendo's market share over the next few years.

Fantastic post Tramp. Very well put.

Certes
01-14-2012, 02:37 PM

100% agreed! Xclusiv went crazy on the SA58s, and who could blame him? Weren't the rest of us already doing the same, or preparing for or waiting for the opportunity to do the same? Xclusiv was playing a game by the rules that the manufacturer established, he and others should bear no fault whatsoever.

dudeman
01-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Fantastic post Tramp. Very well put.

Very well put indeed.

G Wiz
01-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Gud to have ya back xclusiv

Bruiser
01-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Let's hope the improvement from Funzio starts now...