PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm getting ticked

sez
01-14-2012, 09:35 AM
I have made peace about the iPad hd drops awhile ago, like I always say believe me or don't. Anyway here is the issue, I completed 1 of the new goals, along with the 100xp and 500 rp I got an Excelero, was very happy about this, I completed the goal while I was attacking a rival and my stats did not increase at all, not 1 point!

I am still using Junkers and hatchbacks for vehicles so the 30+ attack should have boosted my overall attack by at least 25 points.

Before posting I have powered down my iPhone, i have verified my inventory and I do have 5 Excelero's.

I have not used any of the RP that has been coming in, I have been stocking up for Excelero's for when I hit lvl 115.

Now what?

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:46 AM
I have made peace about the iPad hd drops awhile ago, like I always say believe me or don't. Anyway here is the issue, I completed 1 of the new goals, along with the 100xp and 500 rp I got an Excelero, was very happy about this, I completed the goal while I was attacking a rival and my stats did not increase at all, not 1 point!

I am still using Junkers and hatchbacks for vehicles so the 30+ attack should have boosted my overall attack by at least 25 points.

Before posting I have powered down my iPhone, i have verified my inventory and I do have 5 Excelero's.

I have not used any of the RP that has been coming in, I have been stocking up for Excelero's for when I hit lvl 115.

Now what?

Which goal was it? I've completed TL 51 and HHM 32, and haven't received an Exelero...I lied, just got done with 52 and I got it. My stats increased.

erik
01-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Very weird. I would hunker down with those points until at least the latest wave of items/bugs settles down.

erik
01-14-2012, 09:49 AM
My wife just ran off with my phone... but I got one this morning too. Can't remember which one. Maybe 54? I also got a sawed off shotgun.

Max Power
01-14-2012, 10:50 AM
If the item is in your inventory, you will get the pints eventually.

blondealex
01-14-2012, 11:03 AM
It takes a little while to update into your inventory. You can buy something cheap (I buy the $100 explosive) and that will push it through.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 11:53 AM
sez u r just being upset, i think its best if you stop and take a rest. if u refresh ur screen ur stat is gonna increase. there's no reason why it shouldn't. as a matter of fact, since all game data and algorithm is stored in ur device, the chance that it malfunctions is extremely low. think about that this algorithm is just a checking &adding...the simplest in computer coding ever!

madawgg
01-14-2012, 11:54 AM
btw i dont mean to be critical, but stop complaining. there's no free lunch whatsoever, i sincerely thank you for your contribution, but as an reasonable and grown man we all should understand that funzio is not gonna give away free stuff for good!

sez
01-14-2012, 12:32 PM
btw i dont mean to be critical, but stop complaining. there's no free lunch whatsoever, i sincerely thank you for your contribution, but as an reasonable and grown man we all should understand that funzio is not gonna give away free stuff for good!

I don't have anything free, it was a goal reward you punk azz, I don't have any of the super weapons either.

sez
01-14-2012, 12:35 PM

And another thing, you want to focus on me go ahead but I haven't sent 1 message or email to request my gold back, go tell the other 15 members to quit complaining.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 12:44 PM
And another thing, you want to focus on me go ahead but I haven't sent 1 message or email to request my gold back, go tell the other 15 members to quit complaining.
lol stop being so angry, and BTW, do email funzio to get ur money back :) i get nothing against u mate!

procsyzarc
01-15-2012, 12:03 PM
This used to make me wonder with pvp items why I never saw the boost to stats, after wondering for a while and checking closely it turned out the fight you earn it on it already included so unless you check before you get the item you don’t actually see the increase since it is already included in your stats by the time you know you got it.

This could be the same case unless you actually checked before completing the challenge

sez
01-15-2012, 02:03 PM
This used to make me wonder with pvp items why I never saw the boost to stats, after wondering for a while and checking closely it turned out the fight you earn it on it already included so unless you check before you get the item you don’t actually see the increase since it is already included in your stats by the time you know you got it.

This could be the same case unless you actually checked before completing the challenge

I was only 18 away from completing 1 of the attck goals. Was at the same attck for a few days and the Excelero should have completed the goal. I was mostly ticked because I've been saving my respect coins and looking forward to getting Excelero's and it didn't add. It seems to have iron'd out but I'm not sure if it's all added up correctly.

I've moved on, I'm not farming m4's, I'm doing goals, new maps, the new fight goals and expanding my hood. Enjoying the game again.

Matthew91188
01-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Im kind of with you sez. I'm thinking about stopping farming m4s for a while, I've only gotten a few in the last few days and I have like 210, so I'm not that low and my stats are decent at 20k attack and 23k defense with only 600 from buildings. So might start doing the quest line again for a while.