ONLY WORKS ON IPAD HD VERSION

location GRAVEYARD GUZEBO

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2935/img0469.png

camdenistheman
01-14-2012, 07:25 AM
are you using an iphone or ipad?

Euchred
01-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Can't wait the anticipation is killing me.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 07:29 AM
im on the hd version added screen shot for the total i have looted

allhaildiscordia
01-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Locations are already known.

Syn
01-14-2012, 07:34 AM
im on the iphone added screen shot for the total i have looted. location in 5 mins

This should be interesting...

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 07:39 AM
location graveyard

gazebo

Syn
01-14-2012, 07:41 AM
location graveyard

gazebo

So per hit, or per job completion?

Euchred
01-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Just got 2 i'm using the Ipad HD version but it was per hit for me.

TRAZ
01-14-2012, 07:43 AM
yep, thought it might have been a new place. I'm sure it'll disappear from there just like the mossbergs now that it's posted. Farm it quick....lol

Syn
01-14-2012, 07:44 AM
On the iPhone, 0-2 hits so far.

sez
01-14-2012, 07:55 AM
O-12 total hits for me, iPhone 4. Completed the Gazebo twice and got 12,000$ each time. No bags

Max Power
01-14-2012, 07:59 AM
How much energy did you burn xclusive?

Holy crap.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 07:59 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2688/img0466h.png

works for me wierd.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:02 AM
How much energy did you burn xclusive?

Holy crap.

200thousand energy

allhaildiscordia
01-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Why are you iPhone users trying this? We know multi-click jobs don't drop loot. It will require a new binary from the App Store to fix this.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:09 AM
OOPS sorry guys im on the hd version. forgot to mention my bad

sez
01-14-2012, 08:11 AM
im on the iphone added screen shot for the total i have looted

This is why AllHail, but again whatever, I should have know better.

Syn
01-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Why are you iPhone users trying this? We know multi-click jobs don't drop loot. It will require a new binary from the App Store to fix this.

We were trying because of this:

im on the iphone added screen shot for the total i have looted

Now we know not to try anymore. False alarm for all iPhone users.

Max Power
01-14-2012, 08:12 AM
200thousand energy

Wow.

Thanks for posting this BTW.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:12 AM
im on the ipad hd version

Max Power
01-14-2012, 08:13 AM

It is in beta right now and it works.

Fig Oni
01-14-2012, 08:17 AM
thanks X i'm transfering my game on a ipad before these carbines go think you should have pm people who you trusted with this info

Anubis
01-14-2012, 08:19 AM
im on the iphone but the iphone hd version

Im on iphone4, but can't find the HD version.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:19 AM
sorry i meant ipad

sez
01-14-2012, 08:24 AM
sorry i meant ipad

Lol, a little grogy this morning?

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:25 AM
haha its like 3am here need to sleep got confused.

Cooz
01-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Someone please answer this:

Can iPhone users loot the SA58 Carbine gun at the Gazebo in the Graveyard?

Euchred
01-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Someone please answer this:

Can iPhone users loot the SA58 Carbine gun at the Gazebo in the Graveyard?

Seems like no is the answer until an update comes out.

Ohaithere
01-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Nope, iv tried 8 times on iPad, can you only get it when you finish off the mission eg 5/5? Thanks

Cooz
01-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Seems like no is the answer until an update comes out.

So f'ing sick of this...Nothing against Xclusive, but do you realize the advantage he now has over everyone else? That's a 17/19 bump over the M4A1, and he already has 258 of them (and counting).

That means he increased his atk/def by 4386/4902 at WORST. That's gotta be at least a 20 percent overall increase. Good for him, but it's complete and utter bull**** he's able to get this many of them and it seems a large percentage of users can't even get it.

This all is assuming the strength of the weapon stays the same in the long-run, of course. It very well could be another bait-and-switch by Funzio to get people to drop cash in gold for energy refills.

I know I love going to a bar, paying money for a beer then having them tell me after they take my cash that it's non-alcoholic and there are no refunds. If one were so inclined, they may have a legal argument that this constitutes fraud.

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Nope, iv tried 8 times on iPad, can you only get it when you finish off the mission eg 5/5? Thanks

are you on the HD version? or standard version?

it only works on the Ipad HD version

and you doo not need to finish the mission to get it, you get it per click

Ohaithere
01-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks and dono, assume hd as downloaded in iPad 2 like a week and a it ago thanks again

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks and dono, assume hd as downloaded in iPad 2 like a week and a it ago thanks again

the ipad store has 2 versions, just check the store to see if you have the right version to get this gun.

Ohaithere
01-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Says hd on my app, will be more patient

rube
01-14-2012, 08:42 AM
I got 4 right off the bat then hit 10 more time and not one, not real sure about this one. I have a pic not sure how to post it.

Euchred
01-14-2012, 08:43 AM
It might also have to be up to date. There was an update on Jan 10th. Not to sure about this though but mines updated and it's dropping.

Ohaithere
01-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Updating now

Ffej
01-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Using IPad 1 with CCHD, and I got one on the second click. Will recharge energy and try again with a full bar in a bit.

youj
01-14-2012, 09:03 AM
You guys should hold your horses on farming these multi-click loot items. These are too powerful to be easily looted. I think these items are upsetting the game balance. If too many people do this, they might nerf the items for all of you.

rube
01-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Ok it's still working just got my 5th, was a little late to the 590 party, got 5 of the crappy modified shotguns

schlumpf
01-14-2012, 09:05 AM
So f'ing sick of this...Nothing against Xclusive, but do you realize the advantage he now has over everyone else? That's a 17/19 bump over the M4A1, and he already has 258 of them (and counting).

That means he increased his atk/def by 4386/4902 at WORST. That's gotta be at least a 20 percent overall increase. Good for him, but it's complete and utter bull**** he's able to get this many of them and it seems a large percentage of users can't even get it.

This all is assuming the strength of the weapon stays the same in the long-run, of course. It very well could be another bait-and-switch by Funzio to get people to drop cash in gold for energy refills.

I know I love going to a bar, paying money for a beer then having them tell me after they take my cash that it's non-alcoholic and there are no refunds. If one were so inclined, they may have a legal argument about collecting funds under false pretenses.

this reminds me of the time that i was at a friend's brithday party in North Germany. That evening i was drinking a lot of beer, until I wondered why I was not the least bit drunk. I had been drinking non-alcoholic beer all evening, and did not notice it because North German beer tastes rather different to Bavarian beer (more bitter and hops-y) :)

but back to topic: this is very unbalanced (graveyard being a mid-level area), and should be nerfed soon.

Fig Oni
01-14-2012, 09:10 AM
I've done not even lvl 1 mastery on graveyard will it make a difference or is ok to fire away regardless if you hit graveyard before

Ffej
01-14-2012, 09:18 AM
I had not completed it even once, and started getting them right away.

procsyzarc
01-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Dam really should check forms first. Thought the fun was over a blew all my energy on MA41's just to come here and read this

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:21 AM
this reminds me of the time that i was at a friend's brithday party in North Germany. That evening i was drinking a lot of beer, until I wondered why I was not the least bit drunk. I had been drinking non-alcoholic beer all evening, and did not notice it because North German beer tastes rather different to Bavarian beer (more bitter and hops-y) :)

but back to topic: this is very unbalanced (graveyard being a mid-level area), and should be nerfed soon.

If that's the case, and it will cause unbalance, it's fraudulent to not inform customers/players its value will be reduced.

People are purchasing gold to refill energy so they can continue to loot this item. They're paying actual money for this. If that's not going to be the value of the item, I'm waiting anxiously to hear the reason behind why it's necessary to start it so high.

p.s. great story, I didn't know Germans had non-alcoholic beer =)

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:24 AM
You guys should hold your horses on farming these multi-click loot items. These are too powerful to be easily looted. I think these items are upsetting the game balance. If too many people do this, they might nerf the items for all of you.

So, pack of wolves, stay away from the red meat, because if too many of you consume it, it turns poisonous, but we're going to leave it out here anyway, and tell you after-the-fact.

Loot it all you want, but NO ONE BUY OR SPEND GOLD ON ANYTHING RELATED TO THESE GUNS. They've already defrauded a few users, don't let that happen again.

youj
01-14-2012, 09:28 AM
So, pack of wolves, stay away from the red meat, because if too many of you consume it, it turns poisonous, but we're going to leave it out here anyway, and tell you after-the-fact.

Loot it all you want, but NO ONE BUY OR SPEND GOLD ON ANYTHING RELATED TO THESE GUNS. They've already defrauded a few users, don't let that happen again.

If they nerf the items or something like that, I think they would probably refund your gold back.

Not only are these items too powerful, they are not available to iPhone/iPod players. The items nerfed/taken away simply because of that.

G Wiz
01-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Nobody direct anything to a mod or dev! Its against policy remember...anyways...

It will be interesting to see what happens to the weaponry in this game now.

I dont even feel safe with the m4a1's right now!

Im sure we all remember how a few months back they nerfed the .40 police special handgun?
Their changing a lot of things...

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:38 AM
If they nerf the items or something like that, I think they would probably refund your gold back.

Not only are these items too powerful, they are not available to iPhone/iPod players. The items nerfed/taken away simply because of that.

What I don't understand is if we (players in this forum) are all now worried the value will either be decreased, or the weapon will cease to exist because the balance will be skewed, why do the developers of the game: A.) make it in the first place, and B.) need to up the value of it at all?

If the amount of people finding it less than 24 hours after it was released causes the balance of the game to fall way out of whack, who's the genius who green-lighted the value in the first place? Read over your own forums, find any one of the nine thousand threads about the M4A1 and tell me you don't have substantial evidence to proceed with a gun twice as powerful as that.

We've only gotten smarter since discovering that gun.

hunter
01-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I check your stats, @xclusiv, something wrong with your stats, atk 28709 (added from 3xx new guns) , your def is 269507.

http://www.imgplace.com/viewimg210/3919/24xclusiv.jpg

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Im sure we all remember how a few months back they nerfed the .40 police special handgun?
Their changing a lot of things...

That's exactly my concern, but this would be an incredibly higher value and far wider of a range than that was. Well, for iPad players anyway...us peon iPhone users aren't the customers Funzio wants, apparently.

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:41 AM
I check your stats, @xclusiv, something wrong with your stats, atk 28709 (added from 3xx new guns) , your def is 269507.

Ok, so we now officially have our first bullet-proof player.

Remember Anubis's thread about how difficult it is to get your defense to 34,000? xclusiv has become the Babe Ruth of Crime City!

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 09:49 AM
it is disconcerting to see such a huge disparity between the haves (HD players) and the have-nots (non-HD players). something needs to be done about this ASAP!!! FUNZIO... are you listening?

G Wiz
01-14-2012, 09:49 AM
That's exactly my concern, but this would be an incredibly higher value and far wider of a range than that was. Well, for iPad players anyway...us peon iPhone users aren't the customers Funzio wants, apparently.And your right about that because that .40 was not a lootable item so no one invested in it...that was fine, no one cared.

Now this with the sa58 carbines and mossbergs, whose to say the m4's or even the gas masks and stone hammers-other popular loot items- wont change?

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this.

I'd not been on the forum for a couple of days so I didnt know about the mosberg thread. Big thumbs down to dudeman and the way he went about that. Big thumbs up to you xclusiv.

I think the forum is for sharing not misleading people!

I have transfered my game to my GF's Ipad and it does work. I'll have to transfer it back to my iphone eventually.

Cooz
01-14-2012, 10:18 AM
And your right about that because that .40 was not a lootable item so no one invested in it...that was fine, no one cared.

Now this with the sa58 carbines and mossbergs, whose to say the m4's or even the gas masks and stone hammers-other popular loot items- wont change?

I tried to make the argument about Mossbergs based on the incorrect assumption that all Mossbergs converted to the 12/8 shotgun that now drops there. Since all the Mossbergs kept their original value, and the fact they weren't collected by a very large population, relatively speaking, I don't think there's really a problem.

But with this, xclusive had 258 when he initially reported it to us. Now Hunter says his profile shows over 300, giving us reason to believe he's still getting them at a massively high level. There's no way they can let him have that huge of an advantage, so it's logical to predict they'll drop the value of it down. He'll have 500 by 3 p.m. CT at the rate he's on, which would give him an attack score of 23,500 from his guns alone.

Since xclusive had to have bought/spent gold on it (a logical assumption considering the amount of energy needed to farm that spot), in my opinion it would be fradulent to drop the value of his weapon. So at the very least, I would expect anyone who spent gold to loot this item, whether they received one or not, is due his/her money back.

It's certainly reasonable to expect them to give it back, too. I understand their need to test these kinds of things in a live environment, simply to identify the problem they clearly have and failed to see early on in development. But it's wrong to not repay him.

Max Power
01-14-2012, 10:38 AM

I know I love going to a bar, paying money for a beer then having them tell me after they take my cash that it's non-alcoholic and there are no refunds. If one were so inclined, they may have a legal argument that this constitutes fraud.

Couple of points here:

1. You will get this with the update on your phone versions, and

2. Xclusive dropped a large amount of gold on respect refills to get this. In essence, he bought them, in a way. Once the beta goes live, you will have the same option, and if equally impatient, will be in the same spot he is, albeit a week later.

I'm sympathetic, but he did spend quite a bit to get those.

camdenistheman
01-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Xclusiv, just saw ur hood it's all gone!!!! What happened did u do that on purpose?

Max Power
01-14-2012, 10:44 AM
it is disconcerting to see such a huge disparity between the haves (HD players) and the have-nots (non-HD players). something needs to be done about this ASAP!!! FUNZIO... are you listening?

They are. Once the beta goes live, everybody can join the party. I understand they are waiting on Apple. Apparently Cupertino gets weekends off.

Cooz
01-14-2012, 10:44 AM
This:

I'm sympathetic, but he did spend quite a bit to get those.

Plus this:

Xclusiv, just saw ur hood it's all gone!!!! What happened did u do that on purpose?

Equals serious problem.

Syn
01-14-2012, 10:46 AM

...I'm hoping, for xclusiv's sake, that he is trollin.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 10:46 AM
lol so funzio might be the best devs i have ever seen. first they give us free rp, then they give us free beast weapons. if you guys are still pushing and cursing those lovely ppl, i suggest u to do something else. I TRUST OUR DEVS DEARLY!!!!! bravos guys

madawgg
01-14-2012, 10:49 AM
...I'm hoping, for xclusiv's sake, that he is trollin.
lol he prbly just used time cheating instead of spending gold

Max Power
01-14-2012, 10:51 AM
If there were a way for a user to make their hood disappear, you may have something, Syn.

There isn't.

hunter
01-14-2012, 10:52 AM
if Funzio never replace Mossberg, I bet Apple can sell at least 100k of iPad the next day.

Max Power
01-14-2012, 10:53 AM
if Funzio never replace Mossberg, I bet Apple can sell at least 100k of iPad the next day.

LOL....not in China!

Syn
01-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Just checked his hood, there is a nice little... message.... in the middle, yet no buildings :confused:

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:01 AM
If there were a way for a user to make their hood disappear, you may have something, Syn.

There isn't.

Hahaha, no I meant I hoped camdenistheman was trollin. He wasn't.

Certes
01-14-2012, 11:07 AM
What's the message? I can't find him anymore.....

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:10 AM
What's the message? I can't find him anymore.....

The usual message an angry player puts in the middle of their hood, use your imagination :p

hunter
01-14-2012, 11:10 AM
I read his wall, one called him cheater, lol, maybe that guy report to Funzio to ban our lovely @xclusiv, poor him.

TRAZ
01-14-2012, 11:12 AM
It's too bad. Fun game though.

Cooz
The usual message an angry player puts in the middle of their hood, use your imagination :p

Fair assumption, then, he had all of his weapons taken away...question is, whether he was cheating or not.

If he wasn't cheating and he's not getting his money back, he got completely screwed. I really hope he comes on here to discuss.

Euchred
The SA58 carbine doesn't get used in attacks right now. I had to attack him to see his hood and both mine and his didn't show up in the fight screen. I bet he rage quit after spending hundreds to get them.

Edit: My mossberg also doesn't show up so they're either. still in my inventory though

hunter
01-14-2012, 11:14 AM
nah, @xclusiv is not a cheater. He is our hero (as he share his good finding)

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 11:15 AM
THIS IS WHY I QUIT

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/368/img0470h.png

DCjG
The SA58 carbine doesn't get used in attacks right now. I had to attack him to see his hood and both mine and his didn't show up in the fight screen. I bet he rage quit after spending hundreds to get them.

Can anyone else confirm this? If true, this could really stem the farming of this weapon.

Wonder what other new gear this pertains to and if it's just deactivated until everyone has access.

TRAZ
Agree. Finds are always fun.

hunter
iPad guys, you better hold your horse or all our good weapons gone with you guys.

TRAZ
01-14-2012, 11:16 AM
I don't think the weapon is available any longer. Didn't think it would take too long to disappear.

TemplarX
01-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Can anyone else confirm this? If true, this could really stem the farming of this weapon.
Both my moss and carbine still show up on my fight screen, at least they were 5 mins ago...

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 11:18 AM
THIS IS WHY I QUIT

Tren
Wow this really blows for him, I genuinely feel bad for the guy.
His hood was beautiful.

Syn
THIS IS WHY I QUIT

Ouuuchh.... That's criminal.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 11:19 AM
lol dude, so who is the black horse among us? i'm pretty sure someone among us reported him...wow what a drama now!

Euchred
01-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Jeez this is brutal...

It's not that they aren't showing they're just to low to see I bet mossbergs got nerfed as well

camdenistheman
01-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Wow that's awful change the value on it after the fact

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:21 AM
lol dude, so who is the black horse among us? i'm pretty sure someone among us reported him...wow what a drama now!

Quit creating more drama, Funzio Dev's DO read these forums.

silverbackspur
01-14-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm sure you can get them to get your hood back and refund the gold you spent farming them??

DCjG
01-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Looks like everything we farm here is getting nerfed!

Unlike the moss though, it looks like they're retro nerfing this one?

Maybe the moss picture isn't updating and IS getting used in fights... Just don't see them due to nerfed stats.

Certes
01-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Ok...I'm confused.

Earlier today I farmed 5 SA58s. I just checked my inventory, and they still show with the original sats. I just did a couple of attacks....although they don't show in the fight screen, my attack stats are unchanged. ??????

TemplarX
THIS IS WHY I QUIT
Omg this is terrible! Mine still shows 37/41, but may no longer after this post...I feel like a marked criminal now!

erik
Sorry xclusiv. Definitely no reason for anyone to say he cheated, especially with what we all knew about prolific drops.

At the very least, they needed to slow the drop if they didn't balance the weapon.

However, xclusiv should definitely be refunded based on the act of spending gold for a specific item as it was rated/as it dropped. Funzio customer service is awesome, and would probably restore your gold/buildings.

Kudos to xclusiv for sharing... and doing what most any of us would in that situation. Too bad you had to ride the roller coaster.

Certes
I'm sure you can get them to get your hood back and refund the gold you spent farming them??

I'm positive that won't happen.

EDIT: I apologize to Funzio, for my lack of faith. They have made things right.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 11:24 AM
This is total BS. Funzio made a huge mistake here and it gives 50% or more of the people a HUGE advantage if they are using the iPAD HD version over those who use the Iphone/iPOD.

Its cool the items are being farmed, i got no problem with that. The fact that Funzio made this HUGE ERROR in programing where the iPhone/iPOD users can't get multi-click loot items is ridiculous.

I wonder what other items i missed out on because of this?

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Based on Templar and Certes posts...did they exclusively nerf xclusiv? (Pardon the pun)

EDIT: Disregard this post.

Caleb
01-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Maybe the apparent diff in stats is again from the different platforms? Could be the lower stats haven't migrated to the iPhone yet.

Euchred
My Mossberg 590 show up on my fight screen after the modified shotgun, the picture still says 50/50 but it's not.Same with the carbine it's right afetr my M14's

@syn mine were nerfed as well

DCjG
I suppose I'm grateful to have come to the party a bit late

If funzio touches my m4a1s though... I'll likely pull an "xclusive".

Fear for all your precious lootz! The nerf bat is out in force!

deuces
01-14-2012, 11:27 AM
I have some of both, and just tried attacking someone. The weapons still show their full strength in the fight screen, but are listed in the spots they would be if they had 12/9 attack respectively. :(

Max Power
THIS IS WHY I QUIT

Oh man!

Did you ask for your money back?

Duke.0
Maybe the apparent diff in stats is again from the different platforms? Could be the lower stats haven't migrated to the iPhone yet.

Nothing has migrated to the iPhone/iPOD yet at all because those users (like me) can't get any items from "Multi-Click" loot locations/people.

Certes
01-14-2012, 11:28 AM

Yeah, I transferred my game back to my phone this morning, so that's a real possibility. Back to Stone Hammers until this **** sorts itself out....

rube
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
I only have 9 but mine have been nerfed too, I can post a pic just not sure how

hunter
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Its cool the items are being farmed, i got no problem with that. The fact that Funzio made this HUGE ERROR in programing where the iPhone/iPOD users can't get multi-click loot items is ridiculous.

man, who will pay Funzio if they easily get 500 Mossbergs, 500 Double Deckers ....

Edit: with full stats.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 11:30 AM
This is insane, the item was kick ass and i'm jealous that i couldn't loot it on my iPOD. Now they nerf the crap out of it? Whats up with this?

Whats next? Is the M4A1 going to be 5a/4d ?

TemplarX
01-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok I was right, mine has been reset just this very minute to a 9/8, and my moss has been rest to 5/8 even worse than the modified shotguns. All my stats have been dropped accordingly.

I am now really pissed with funzio. I did not do anything illegal or criminal. But this action from funzio really pisses me off. I am penalized for their incompetence. If funzio does not play by the rule book, and restore to me what is rightfully mine, I will quit this game this very moment and never touch any funzio products for as long as Apple produces the iPod.

TemplarX
01-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I am really really pissed off Funzio.

Syn
01-14-2012, 11:33 AM
You know what sucks? Funzio comes out with this great update (New Missions, Anti Spam Feature, etc.) and a few MAJOR glitches get exploited, and boom goes the dynamite. Funzio support will be busy for days to weeks with this. I hope this doesn't hinder further updates in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support exploiting 100%. As long as you aren't cheating, go for it.

0y5scomiespegemy30
01-14-2012, 11:34 AM
First of all allow me to say appreciate taking the time to look at my personal topic I\'ve been recently fond of pet dogs my own whole life pet dogs I believe I possess finaly attained possess in my existence that I could possibly get my very own to like and also enjoy while my own! I have a very one particular bed room condo using a kitchen/ family area area that's with regards to 30\'X15\' that I would retain my personal puppy inside while Im away. Im buying a middle of the size canine and have produce a number of breeds that will I sooo want to possess by my personal side. I want a doggy by electricity as well as the ability to train properly nevertheless really needs some independce because it'll be paying practically 1/3 of their living house alone. I function 48-53 along with a every week plus Im gone concerning 10ish along with a every week with school. Now as for the exclusive circumstances, I stay 1/4 kilometer via perform as well as 1/2 mile at school (super wonderful I know!). Though I have activities to do every single 1 week and just about any day, Im by no means long gone for additional after that three hours in a time
I find to visit household ten minutes upon our 16 moment breaks via function along with generaly my friends visit frequent our spot therefore Im not necessarily leaving behind to be able to get together in weekends. I possess many pals my maturity together with pet dogs and also a good kamagra kaufen (http://www.blogigo.de/Frauenwieansprechen)
open public canine park about four kilometers far from me personally that I prepare to attend weekends for socializing. The challange of training a dog can be far from cause I want one so I prepare to coach daily and a early morning operate before function daily to aid staying based upward in the condominium for 10.5 and a mon-fri (with trips each and every 2-3 and also a remember). Thank anyone for reading my personal walls regarding textual content and all sorts of responses quite apreciated! So our question- Should I get a dog? I\'ll have time to teach and exercise my own canine nevertheless it's going to be house alone, on the other hand never for longer occasions in contrast to the majority of dogs. PS- The a couple of dog breeds I have got in the prime working right now really are a Canaan and a S Husky. A research or even German Pincher also appear great and also my local freinds just acquired pit/A sheperd puppies yet Ive read about just how A sheperds obtain seperation anxiousness thus Im looking to not necessarily check out just how pretty those people hellfire and brimstone to young puppies are!!

TemplarX
01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
If you Funzio developers does not do the right thing and restore what is rightfully mine, I will hound you like I hound all who attacked and robbed me in the game... PISSED!

Duke.0
Unbelievable they change mossbergs and the sa58 so fast.

Syn
^ perfect timing...

rube
How do you contact funzio I actually wasted money on gold to farm this and got 9 only to have them nerfed

Caleb
01-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Nothing has migrated to the iPhone/iPOD yet at all because those users (like me) can't get any items from "Multi-Click" loot locations/people.

I just meant a refresh of the stats for the gun. xclusiv is in my mob and when I view his inventory on my iphone, it still shows 37A/41D. Thought maybe the HD ipad vs iphone platforms was why some people were seeing the lowered stats versus the original ones.

hunter
01-14-2012, 11:37 AM
I think Funzio is too amateur/noob in the way to fix the issue. If multi-click looting is a bug, they just simple stop the server & fix it.
I don't know such stupid coming up with the idea to change item stats. Now it's a mess.

Euchred
Well I dropped 20$. I think I refilled energy anout 3 times, Hopefully I can sell a PT for 7mil still so it isn't a complete waste of money.

Duke.0
I have contacted Funzio before about gold. Basically i bought gold with my MC and it was supposed to be taken off my gift card. They said i need to contact Itunes with money/billing issues as its not their problem, Its with the itunes store.

I'm not sure if Funzio has the authority or means to "refund" your real world $$$. I think it needs to be through apple.

Tren
01-14-2012, 11:38 AM
I bet our beloved M4 is next.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
We should have a make-believe contest and guess the stats of the M4A1 ;)

My guess is

6/7

hunter
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
I bet our beloved M4 is next.

then I quit, lol

procsyzarc
01-14-2012, 11:41 AM
This sucks not as out as some people but still lost 2 days worth of ma41 farming, and wasted nearly 4m on items for these stupid quest and one re fill so could level and farm it again

Certes
01-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Whats next? Is the M4A1 going to be 5a/4d ?

I feel comfortable that if they were going to nerf the M4 stats, they would have done so a long time ago.

I think that they just realized how unbalanced they had just made the game by allowing these weapons to be farmed so easily. Having one or two would be no big deal, as goal rewards or extremely rare boss loot, but having 400+ really screws the game dynamics for the majority of the players. These two weapons in particular rival gold weapons for stats.

I spent a little cash on gold this morning in order to get a few refills of energy while farming the SA58s. Yes, I AM upset that I have now essentially wasted that money. But the bottom line is, I made the choice to purchase that gold for that purpose, knowing full well that Funzio has nerfed looted weapons stats in the past (.40 Police Special and Mossberg 590).

I was hoping that they wouldn't do the same with this weapon, but I got burned. I will email and ask for my gold back. If I don't get it, I won't be quitting the game in a hissy fit....but I will most likely spend not one red cent more.

I would likely be singing a different tune if I had spent was xclusive appeared to have spent.

DCjG
01-14-2012, 11:43 AM
then I quit, lol

Me too. I only spent the last 80 levels farming that thing.

madawgg
01-14-2012, 11:43 AM
this is an unfortunate day! oops! i ought to say this is a major setback for a lot of players. i used to support funzio dearly but this is a mistake commited by funzio itself. however, yooj has already warned us that exploiting drops might lead to nerfing them. so in the end, i guess we should just keep playing? but well...a tiny excitement in the future is always expected from us players!

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 11:45 AM
i don't see why M4A1 stat would change. its existence has been open secret for months in this forum. we have all discussed the various loot locations, and opined on better ways of maximizing drop rates. besides, you are lucky if you farm more than 4/day, so stocking up takes months. to be blunt, getting M4A1 to 450-500 is probably one of the reasons most of us play the game. no, M4A1 is here to stay.

Caleb
01-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey! xclusiv's entire hood is back! Yay...

rube
01-14-2012, 11:46 AM
I feel comfortable that if they were going to nerf the M4 stats, they would have done so a long time ago.

I think that they just realized how unbalanced they had just made the game by allowing these weapons to be farmed so easily. Having one or two would be no big deal, as goal rewards or extremely rare boss loot, but having 400+ really screws the game dynamics for the majority of the players. These two weapons in particular rival gold weapons for stats.

I spent a little cash on gold this morning in order to get a few refills of energy while farming the SA58s. Yes, I AM upset that I have now essentially wasted that money. But the bottom line is, I made the choice to purchase that gold for that purpose, knowing full well that Funzio has nerfed looted weapons stats in the past (.40 Police Special and Mossberg 590).

I was hoping that they wouldn't do the same with this weapon, but I got burned. I will email and ask for my gold back. If I don't get it, I won't be quitting the game in a hissy fit....but I will most likely spend not one red cent more.

I would likely be singing a different tune if I had spent was xclusive appeared to have spent.

How do I contact funzio about the gold I spent on refills

Tren
01-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Hope for the best and plan for the worst
new M4 stats - 5/4 (hypothetically speaking)

youj
01-14-2012, 11:50 AM
How do I contact funzio about the gold I spent on refills
Email crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Describe your problem
Give them your mafia code and/or iphone UDID

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
my hood has been mostly restored and my gold restored. but no cash refund.

erik
01-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Silly to think M4 is next.

Hope this means xclusiv is really back.

Funzio CS still awesome. Developers probably learned a good lesson from a big mistake.

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 12:00 PM

I don't think they can give you a $$ refund. Its a purchase through Itunes and therefore it must go through them.

Funzio can only restore items/hood/gold.
(I know this due to a past problem i had with buying gold, where i wanted a refund on my MC)

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 12:02 PM

did you get a chance to communicate with FUNZIO? how did this come about?

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
i emailed them told them the problem, now its a concern cause there are other powerful items in the game like double decker boss, i dont think i will try to loot any of those EVER lol

Lager
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Looks like they restored your SA58 stats as well.

Good for you bud!!!

xclusiv
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
no the sa58 will not be restored

Duke.0
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
i emailed them told them the problem, now its a concern cause there are other powerful items in the game like double decker boss, i dont think i will try to loot any of those EVER lol

Well, glad to see your back :)

dudeman
01-14-2012, 12:08 PM
My Mossbergs are gone if that makes any of you happy.

The past two weeks really made me think Funzio was done screwing people around like that.

Seriously considering being finished with this game. The way this company treats the people who use it's product is at times questionable at best. Sometimes they're awesome, and then they turn around and pull these stunts again.

Lager
01-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Your still showing 37/41 for that weapon.

Tren
01-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Funzio strategically swinging the nerf bat around?
None of our lootz are safe
hide ya womens hide ya childrens cuz they...

Certes
01-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I just sent this. We'll see what happens. I'll let you all know when I get a response.....

On Jan 14, 2012, at 12:06 PM, certes <certesxxxx@xxxx.xxxx> wrote:

Hello,*

Earlier this morning, I learned of the availability of the SA58 Carbine as a loot drop at the Graveyard. I saw that it had incredible stats (37/41), and decided that I would like to attempt to get one.

I had a full energy bar, and received one SA58 from this location. After confirming that it was there and that it had the above stats, I decided to purchase a small amount of gold for energy refills. I purchased the "Stash of Gold - 110 Bars", and used 100 of those bars on five energy refills. I used all of this energy on the same location in the graveyard, receiving a total of five SA58s. I was happy with my purchase.*

However, only hours later, Funzio changed the stats on this weapon to the much lower 9/8. This is much lower than my currently equipped inventory, and is useless to me.*

From an objective standpoint, I can understand how the release of the SA58 (and the Mossberg 590) upset the game balance, as they rival gold weapons in power but cost neither money nor respect.*

However, I am upset that I purchased gold to obtain a specific item with specific stats, only to have that items's stats changed after the purchase. In my mind, it's akin to purchasing a 16GB iPod, only to have an Apple employee show up at my house and switch it to a 2GB iPod without explanation or compensation. Or akin to dropping the payouts of a Gentlemen's Club by half, after it is purchased and built.

I have purchased gold in the past, and have no problem doing so in order to both support the developers and to enhance my enjoyment of the game. However, in this specific instance, I feel that I did not receive the item that I paid for, and feel very dissatisfied with my expenditure.

I am respectfully requesting that Funzio refunds the 100 gold spent on stamina in the pursuit of this weapon to my account.*

My Funzio ID and in-game name is Certes (level 134). My Mafia code is*620 392 756.*

I eagerly await your response. Thank you!

Sincerely,*
(Certes)

whocareswhatmynameis
01-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Funzio strategically swinging the nerf bat around?
None of our lootz are safe
hide ya womens hide ya childrens cuz they...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

erik
01-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Gold refund incoming! Now thats how to get your lewt back.

erik
01-14-2012, 12:15 PM
lmao @whocares Never gets old.

Tren
01-14-2012, 12:16 PM
YES
wtg whocareswhatmynameis

Syn
01-14-2012, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

A classic, put a smile on my face. Been awhile since I'd seen that :p

Cooz
01-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Very well said, Certes, and thank you, Funzio, for taking the opportunity to do the right thing. This could have ended worse for everyone involved.

dudeman
01-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Ok, my Mossbergs are back, but the stats have been readjusted to 12/8.

Total BS.

Anubis
01-14-2012, 12:36 PM
I have mixed opinions on this.

For starters Im very pleased exclusivs hood is restored.

Secondly, I don't think Funzio are doingthe nerf bat thing, I think they are clearing up a mess they themselves created. Those/these current lootable wepons were above gold standard guns.

At some point I hope funzio introduce weapons like this to the game, maybe for a lvl200 only special end game event. In reality those weapons were only obtainable for HD users that spells glitch all over it.

I don't think this is funzio waving the nerf bat (the nerf bat would be changing M4A1 stats) its funzio correcting a major F'ck up on their end. I hope funzio make a statement about what has recently happend on the forums, and I also hope they refund all gold spent on this semi-disastor on teir part.

Huge mistakes have been made by funzio. They now need to focus on informing the community about what has happend and give players back the gold spent on their mistake.

Anubis
01-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Ok, my Mossbergs are back, but the stats have been readjusted to 12/8.

Total BS.

Due to the way you lied and misled the community, I do not have an ounce of sympathy for you.

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Yep... same happened to me. Fortunately I only used 60G on stamina refills and got 5.

I must say... This is most unlike Funzio. Totally moving the goal post once I have put energy and real money into something!

I've sent them an email... lets see if I get my gold back!!

Max Power
01-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Yep... same happened to me. Fortunately I only used 60G on stamina refills and got 5.

I must say... This is most unlike Funzio. Totally moving the goal post once I have put energy and real money into something!

I've sent them an email... lets see if I get my gold back!!

I put 60 gold into it as well, but I am not sure beta testers should get a refund.

Although by pure definition, I WAS testing.....ahem.

deuces
01-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Dang, pretty sad. that 2k increase to a/d was pretty sweet, i felt like a giant for 24 hours!

deuces
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Blah this sucks, im realizing it really screwed things up for me. Ive been playing the game really slowly for the last 3ish weeks, gaining 7 levels in that time. I had fallen behind, and needed to catch up econ/a/d wise. I was just getting to the point where i was significantly above avg for my level, and the game was becoming a bit more fun. When these guns showed up, i decided to spend gold on them, because i wanted to focus my money on economy...and this was a way to gain a lot of a/d as well. I gained 4 levels spending gold on farming these guns...added over 2k to my a/d, and was able to continue saving for my loft upgrades.

Now im back to avg at level 92 with 13k attack and 15k defense. SIGH!

dudeman
01-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Blah this sucks, im realizing it really screwed things up for me. Ive been playing the game really slowly for the last 3ish weeks, gaining 7 levels in that time. I had fallen behind, and needed to catch up econ/a/d wise. I was just getting to the point where i was significantly above avg for my level, and the game was becoming a bit more fun. When these guns showed up, i decided to spend gold on them, because i wanted to focus my money on economy...and this was a way to gain a lot of a/d as well. I gained 4 levels spending gold on farming these guns...added over 2k to my a/d, and was able to continue saving for my loft upgrades.

Now im back to avg at level 92 with 13k attack and 15k defense. SIGH!

Yet another example of errors made on the Funzio end screwing over the players.

I got shafted pretty good from all the XP gain too.

Certes
01-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Yet another example of errors made on the Funzio end screwing over the players.

I got shafted pretty good from all the XP gain too.

This was a choice that you made, to trade xp for A/D. You won't get sympathy from me in this regard.

dudeman
01-14-2012, 01:04 PM
This was a choice that you made, to trade xp for A/D. You won't get sympathy from me in this regard.

It was worth the gain because I gained enough a/d stats with the level gain. If I had seen 12/8 stats from the start, there would be no way in hell that I'd take that kind of XP gain for those stats.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I don't care about being liked because it really never gets me anywhere so to hell with it. I'm just saying the way Funzio created this situation and then mishandled it has once again put me at a disadvantage in the game.

So I was wrong. Funzio did not change in the past two weeks, they were just trying hard to sell me gold before the day comes when I finally quit.

deuces
01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
The choice was made to trade xp for an amount of A/D that was deemed worthy by me. The xp would not have been traded for the A/D of the current weapons, not even close. For me personally, i havent even farmed any M4s in 10-15 levels...so theres no way i'd farm a 12/8 weapon.

edit: shoulda refreshed before posting.

lil johnny
01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Haven't read last few pages but iPhone i farmed 3 just now without completing gazebo. Stats are 8/9 which is worthless. Using beta fyi

Max Power
01-14-2012, 01:16 PM
It was worth the gain because I gained enough a/d stats with the level gain. If I had seen 12/8 stats from the start, there would be no way in hell that I'd take that kind of XP gain for those stats.

I'm not looking for sympathy. I don't care about being liked because it really never gets me anywhere so to hell with it. I'm just saying the way Funzio created this situation and then mishandled it has once again put me at a disadvantage in the game.

So I was wrong. Funzio did not change in the past two weeks, they were just trying hard to sell me gold before the day comes when I finally quit.

It's all fun, just a game?

Remember?

Certes
01-14-2012, 01:18 PM

You know, Dudeman, I backed you on the Mossberg. But this constant " Poor me, I'm such a victim" routine is getting a little old.

Anubis
01-14-2012, 01:43 PM

Funzio made a serious error, but you hapily manipulated it whilst seriously lie-ing to the whole forum community. xclusive I feel for, but you I do not care whatsoever due to your fake posting and 'make-believe' posts.

dudeman
01-14-2012, 02:04 PM
This isn't a poor me routine, everyone can get f'd just as hard when Funzio does crap like this. I'm just saying I was deceived into thinking they made improvements.

That won't happen again. Sure the game is fun, but it's a lot less fun to get shafted like that all the time. I was led to believe the shaftings had stopped, so the game seemed more fun. With everything seemingly back to business as usual, my enjoyment level has dropped back to where it was before too.

youj
01-14-2012, 02:39 PM
This isn't a poor me routine, everyone can get f'd just as hard when Funzio does crap like this. I'm just saying I was deceived into thinking they made improvements.

That won't happen again. Sure the game is fun, but it's a lot less fun to get shafted like that all the time. I was led to believe the shaftings had stopped, so the game seemed more fun. With everything seemingly back to business as usual, my enjoyment level has dropped back to where it was before too.

I don't think Funzio did this intentionally just so their support team get a hundred complain emails. This is probably a bug that was slipped through.

Certes
01-14-2012, 02:40 PM

Then leave. Or stop *****ing. Whatever.

dudeman
01-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Then leave. Or stop *****ing. Whatever.

Eat my shorts iggy.

BBz
01-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey dudeman why does everyone hate you now? what did you do lol?

dudeman
01-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Hey dudeman why does everyone hate you now? what did you do lol?

I didn't do anything against forum rules. CCMark told me himself that anything goes as long as it is within the guidelines.

BBz
01-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Yeah mon you seem like tottaly the victim in all this.....

I was just wondering why the witch hunt man.... Seems like people wants too burn ya at the stake.......
Whats every one so darm narked about.......? They seem like real sour pusses over summint?

Syn
01-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Yeah mon you seem like tottaly the victim in all this.....

I was just wondering why the witch hunt man.... Seems like people wants too burn ya at the stake.......
Whats every one so darm narked about.......? They seem like real sour pusses over summint?

Bwaa! That avatar! Could it be...

Certes
01-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Bwaa! That avatar! Could it be...

I REALLY hope that BBz just as a twisted sense of humor....

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
I dont think BBZ is madhatter.

If he turns out to be I will reveal who he is in the game. ;)

BBz
01-14-2012, 03:20 PM
And i'll reveal who you are joey...... ;)

Syn
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM

I don't really think he tries to hide it...

BBz
01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't really think he tries to hide it...

I was being humours.

"hu·mor·ous (hymr-s)
adj.
1. Full of or characterized by humor; funny: a humorous story.
2. Employing or showing humor; witty: a humorous writer.
3. Archaic Given to moods or whims; capricious.
4. Obsolete Damp; moist"

Also click below too learn more about humor.......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

Certes
01-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Ah, we're a touchy bunch, aren't we? :)

Too much roller coaster riding. I need a nap.

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 03:43 PM

Ha ha! See... not madhatter. Madhatter was never funny. Or maybe he was... I had him on my ignore list very quickly!

Nudie
01-14-2012, 04:49 PM
At least I had a cheat thrill when my Mossbergs and SA58's first dropped.

Certes
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
It looks like a whole page of posts was deleted from this thread.....

EDIT: apparently due to issues with the servers, not actions by the mods.

DougVan
01-15-2012, 10:52 AM

This was a glitch or mistake that the guns got released... Within hours it was established that only CCHD players could exploit this and yet you had no problem doing so yourself. Now that funzio has nerfed the guns you complain... If you want completely fair and want to get altruistic perhaps you shouldn't have been farming them until they were available to everyone??

And that goes to everyone complaining... I think any gold used for energy recharge needs to be refunded but xp earned can be penalization for trying to knowingly get an unfair unadvantage.

Oh and had I had an iPad and CCHD I would have been farming right alongside everyone else... Just my .02

allhaildiscordia
01-15-2012, 10:57 AM
This was a glitch or mistake that the guns got released...

The guns have been in the data for WEEKS, and the bug with the non-HD version not dropping loot has also been known to Funzio for WEEKS.

dudeman
01-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Hmm, Funzio knew about the bug for weeks, and I found out about it after the fact.

Yep, TOTALLY my fault.

hunter
01-15-2012, 11:11 AM

Yep, it's not actions from mods. The forum itself is smart enough to detect anti-funzio trend & try to stop that trend.

hunter
01-15-2012, 11:12 AM

Yep, it's not actions from mods. The forum itself is smart enough to detect anti-funzio trend & try to stop that trend.

Rarelibra
01-15-2012, 11:19 AM
I honestly think that Funzio has a lot of explaining to do. They should have left the weapons the way they were. They would have made a killing from people investing gold to farm. It would have also reinvigorated the arms race for us to get stronger and do more attacks, etc.

Either way they still cornhole you - because they will give you the gold back and not refund your cash. So they still get paid, and they screw us over. Nice to know. If they nerf the M4s, I will be with the crowd moving towards the door... it's bad enough that it appears that the drop rates have been affected somehow.

Such a difference between the ipad and iphone? How pathetic.

TRAZ
01-15-2012, 11:34 AM
I've personally asked for a cash refund and the closing of my account.

I've deleted no buildings and will no longer purchase any gold from them. They've lost a customer here.

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 11:41 AM
I've personally asked for a cash refund and the closing of my account.

I've deleted no buildings and will no longer purchase any gold from them. They've lost a customer here.

I suspect you have no chance of getting your money back.

17 million player or so they say. I dont think they could care less if they have lost a customer in you. I dont think they give 2 hoots about anything. They are here to take as much money off us and then run smiling to the bank!

Anubis
01-15-2012, 11:41 AM
They will never nerf M4's, I would bet a thousand $ on that. M4's are a major part of every CC gamers life and the info on them is around 3months? old now. The sad thing is, M4 seems to be the max they will offer ppl.

The new gimped weapons imo should not have been so severly gimped. It would of been more decent from funzio to of given these weapons similar 'M4' stats. I fully agree that a full statement from funzio should be made regarding all of this.

procsyzarc
01-15-2012, 11:45 AM
I can only hope the excessive nerf is only temporary until they can get everyone on the same version and fix the bugs. Admittedly 50/50 seems a bit excessive but 12/8 is pathetic considering it is a higher level job than the MA41 you would expect the stats to be a bit better. Loot items in general need to be buffed most are just way too weak apart from the MA41 but we all know more likely they will just nerf the MA41 like they did with these and force people to buy gold weapons to compete. Funzio need to remember one thing forcing people to buy gold weapons to compete will lose you money not make it since all it will do is make most people quit and I can say pretty confidently that most of the gold purchased goes towards buildings and stam/energy upgrades not weapons and they will be the first people to get pissed off and quit, myself included.

On the flip side adding more ways to get respect items will also help close the gap, however even though it is very nice now (I have gained almost 100 goggles now since quests came back) this quests will still dry up very fast which is where loot items in at least one category are needed.

The other nice way to fix this issue and encourage people to use a lot of gold without forcing it on them and pissing them off is buy adding some really nice affordable weapons for in game cash which will get people to focus on their economy since at the moment after explosives and until you get to the point you can afford 84M per item cash doesn’t do much for your stats at all

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 11:47 AM
They will never nerf M4's, I would bet a thousand $ on that.

Nothing this company does would surprise me. Although I only have 280 of these rifles. They will probably nerf them when I hit the 400 mark.

I fully agree that a full statement from funzio should be made regarding all of this.

In the whole time you have played have you ever known Funzio to put out any statements, or apologise for anything? I wouldnt hold your breath mate.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-15-2012, 11:50 AM
... They should have left the weapons the way they were...

(playing the devil's advocate)

yes, having other powerful farmable weapons (than M4A1) in the mix would make the game more interesting. but the drop rate has to be fixed in such a way that you don't end up with 500 mossbergs in 5 days. where is the fun in that?

hunter
01-15-2012, 11:51 AM
In the whole time you have played have you ever known Funzio to put out any statements, or apologise for anything? I wouldnt hold your breath mate.

You don't even know whether they read or not.

Anubis
01-15-2012, 11:54 AM
You don't even know whether they read or not.

You meant to say 'if they 'can' read' right?

hunter
01-15-2012, 11:56 AM
if they bother to read

allhaildiscordia
01-15-2012, 11:57 AM
The Mossberg and SA58 have been in the game data at their pre-nerfed stats since the end of August. I also note that the M4A1 drop percentages on that date are the same as they are now.

Anubis
01-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Nothing this company does would surprise me. Although I only have 280 of these rifles. They will probably nerf them when I hit the 400 mark.

The last 3-4days has been a dark time for funzio and their members. The M4 will never be nerfed - that would cause an outrage that would simply make most ppl quit due to the time and energy they have invested. There is no way funzio can give back that kind of stuff. I know the Funzio opinion poll is minimal right now, but its a safe bet to say M4's will never be nerfed.

Babytway
01-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Is anything good still dropping at all from the HD version, is the double decker still there?

whocareswhatmynameis
01-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Is anything good still dropping at all from the HD version, is the double decker still there?

even if it does, i doubt anyone would tell given the experience of the last few days!

Joeycool
01-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Even then I wouldnt expect anything good stat wise to remain good. It will get nerfed like the other items.

Babytway
01-15-2012, 12:22 PM
i will just check out then thanks for the none info lol

Crime City Mark
01-15-2012, 12:30 PM
These items were dropping far more than they were supposed to, and their stats were incorrect. We changed their stats to correct the imbalance they were creating in the game.

dudeman
01-15-2012, 12:35 PM
These items were dropping far more than they were supposed to, and their stats were incorrect. We changed their stats to correct the imbalance they were creating in the game.

You created another imbalance by causing players excessive XP gain and accelerated level gain. Now that the stats have been dropped, we are forced to compete at a level which many of us have been slowly working towards.

Not racing to achieve overnight.

The imbalance has not been fixed, it had been worsened

Fix. This. NOW.

Please.

procsyzarc
01-15-2012, 12:42 PM

50/50 was to high no question there and would have caused an inbalance considering they could be farmed pretty quickly, but 12/8 is just too low considering the MA41 is 20/22 and has a lower energy cost etc you could have made these guns 25/25 or so and kept people happy with out causing an imbalance. All you have done now is make them yet another worthless loot item, no idea why you have made it so there is only one item in the whole game worth looting.

hunter
01-15-2012, 12:58 PM
i will just check out then thanks for the none info lol

just quietly do that; it is the last strong item remained.

Babytway
01-15-2012, 01:51 PM
i tried got nothing guess i will try one more time then leave it be. but i want to get that ricci ring your holding two of, i only tried once but got the cleaver

Babytway
01-15-2012, 02:12 PM
thanks for the info CC Mark, Can you tell us what is left with good stats to obtain or is that against policy? just curious

Awesome Steve-0
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
I just looted one, thanks, but it only a 9/8. Is this the same SA58 ?

S

TRAZ
01-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Yes, it's the one that was changed.

rustbinlid
01-15-2012, 04:10 PM

Just a guess but I think it begins with J............

hunter
01-15-2012, 07:52 PM
i tried got nothing guess i will try one more time then leave it be. but i want to get that ricci ring your holding two of, i only tried once but got the cleaver

forget that ring, you will get more clever & widow maker gun than the rings

CalaisV8
01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I will loot my weapons when the times right when I'm nearly finish :)

HavingFun
01-06-2015, 04:22 AM
First of all allow me to say appreciate taking the time to look at my personal topic I\'ve been recently fond of pet dogs my own whole life pet dogs I believe I possess finaly attained possess in my existence that I could possibly get my very own to like and also enjoy while my own! I have a very one particular bed room condo using a kitchen/ family area area that's with regards to 30\'X15\' that I would retain my personal puppy inside while Im away. Im buying a middle of the size canine and have produce a number of breeds that will I sooo want to possess by my personal side. I want a doggy by electricity as well as the ability to train properly nevertheless really needs some independce because it'll be paying practically 1/3 of their living house alone. I function 48-53 along with a every week plus Im gone concerning 10ish along with a every week with school. Now as for the exclusive circumstances, I stay 1/4 kilometer via perform as well as 1/2 mile at school (super wonderful I know!). Though I have activities to do every single 1 week and just about any day, Im by no means long gone for additional after that three hours in a time
I find to visit household ten minutes upon our 16 moment breaks via function along with generaly my friends visit frequent our spot therefore Im not necessarily leaving behind to be able to get together in weekends. I possess many pals my maturity together with pet dogs and also a good kamagra kaufen (http://www.blogigo.de/Frauenwieansprechen)
open public canine park about four kilometers far from me personally that I prepare to attend weekends for socializing. The challange of training a dog can be far from cause I want one so I prepare to coach daily and a early morning operate before function daily to aid staying based upward in the condominium for 10.5 and a mon-fri (with trips each and every 2-3 and also a remember). Thank anyone for reading my personal walls regarding textual content and all sorts of responses quite apreciated! So our question- Should I get a dog? I\'ll have time to teach and exercise my own canine nevertheless it's going to be house alone, on the other hand never for longer occasions in contrast to the majority of dogs. PS- The a couple of dog breeds I have got in the prime working right now really are a Canaan and a S Husky. A research or even German Pincher also appear great and also my local freinds just acquired pit/A sheperd puppies yet Ive read about just how A sheperds obtain seperation anxiousness thus Im looking to not necessarily check out just how pretty those people hellfire and brimstone to young puppies are!!

Grammar Nazi, have fun with this!

ghetto69143
01-06-2015, 06:29 AM
Grammar Nazi, have fun with this!

wrong thread :D

narsly
01-06-2015, 12:30 PM
wrong thread :D

Are you sure........?

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 02:16 AM
You need a comma before "xclusive".

You forgot to tell him that "Xclusive" is a proper name in this instance and therefore needs to be capitalized.

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 02:18 AM
You only need to capitalize the first letter and you left out the comma after "sorry".

There should also be a comma after "guys".

*I'm*

*HD*

You forgot your capitalization.

You should've used a comma after "mention".

You forgot your end punctuation.

"Oops" is an interjection and therefore constitutes, in this instance, a sentence of its own.

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 02:20 AM
*Laugh Out Loud*

The sentence you are proposing is "Laugh Out Loud, a little groggy this morning?"

This sentence contains neither a subject, nor a noun and is not a complete sentence.

John_Locke
01-07-2015, 02:26 AM
You forgot your capitalization.

*it's*

*three in the morning*

You should've ended your sentence after "here". This means that "need" needs to be capitalized.

There should be a comma after "sleep".

Sorry, Grammar Nazi, but you're mistaken. "Need to sleep, got confused" is wrong on multiple counts. The sentence is missing a subject in both complete phrases, "Need to sleep" and "got confused." The sentence should read, "I need to sleep; I got confused." A semicolon should be used instead of a comma since both parts of the sentence are complete sentences, but are closely enough related to justify keeping them in the same sentence.

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Sorry, Grammar Nazi, but you're mistaken. "Need to sleep, got confused" is wrong on multiple counts. The sentence is missing a subject in both complete phrases, "Need to sleep" and "got confused." The sentence should read, "I need to sleep; I got confused." A semicolon should be used instead of a comma since both parts of the sentence are complete sentences, but are closely enough related to justify keeping them in the same sentence.

Good stuff here. Like wise; I also need to sleep.

DragCro
01-15-2015, 02:15 AM
Necro thread.
Closing it..
Please open new threads don't post on old ones