PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Hitman and Thug Life completing at the same time

Cooz
01-14-2012, 05:04 AM
EDIT:

Nevermind, I re-started my phone and the goal is no longer there.

I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

I don't know how it happened, but my Hardcore Hitman Round 30 had seven fights left in it at the same time my Thug Life Round 47 had seven fights left.

I completed them at the same time, and the screen showing the reward for the Hardcore Hitman goal appeared. After that, the Hardcore Hitman Round 31 appeared in my goal list, as did the Thug Life Round 48 goal. The Thug Life Round 47 goal was still there, stuck at 18-of-19.

I completed TL Round 48, and moved onto 49, but Round 47 is still there.

I didn't check so I have no idea whether I was given the award or not. I'm bringing it to Funzio, I'm just curious if anyone's seen this before.

silverbackspur
01-14-2012, 05:39 AM
The same just happened to me. I didn't get the respect. I switched the game off and back on. The goal was gone but my respect was still at 153. I know I haven't received it as every time I get above 300 I buy the nvg.

Certes
01-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Yeah, happened to me as well, and I didn't get the respect either.

Cooz
01-14-2012, 09:26 AM
The same just happened to be. I didn't get the respect. I switched the game of and back on. The goal was gone but my respect was still at 153. I know I haven't received it as every time I get above 300 I buy the nvg.

That's flippin' great...loving this game today!