PDA

View Full Version : Getting dominated today.

OG Kush
01-13-2012, 11:42 PM
Today I've probably had over 100 news about me losing money. In just today. Ever Since I hit 108. I was once one would say "off the radar" for getting robbed went 2 weeks without someone hitting me. Now I lost over 90 smoke bombs... Today. That's crazy! Has this happen to anybody else? Everybody thats robbing me is level 120+ I don't know if I can take that much of a beating. For some reason I still have collected most of my money but it's not a good feeling when your news is full and it's all red.

procsyzarc
01-13-2012, 11:59 PM
New pvp quests were added today so people will be attacking a lot more. Half the quests require opponents with 500 mafia and any smart person would do them together to get best bang for stamina points. So the best advice is drop below 500 mafia and you will find a lot less people bother with you.

Nudie
01-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Yes, I am already beginning to notice more players with Mafia below 500. If everyone does that, no one will be able to complete the fight goals. LOL

OG Kush
01-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeah I didn't know about new goals so I started doin them lol

K@le
01-14-2012, 08:53 AM
For me it is exactly the same, havent been robbed/attacked for 2-3 weeks and since yesterday i get beating after beating.
I am lvl 113 and i get attacked robbed only by lvl 130+ , i have under 485 maffia so the trick to be under 500 is not working anymore.
I let all my buildings get robbed for now and when thats done i set timers for the collection, my 2 hard rock cafe's are already robbed :eek: