PDA

View Full Version : LoL Something updated today We should delete the game now

Love Baby
01-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Hours ago something updated, mine 15k atk vs 3k def I haven't lose any unit b4,
now I lose the Strealth Frigate H: 275, 1 per 3 hits, Omg I only lose my strongest H unit,
after 30 hits i try i lost 10 Strealth Frigates, yep only the Strealth Frigates,
i used over 1800 units but only the Strealth Frigates, my strongest H unit.

If it's not a bug who the fool will attack others? i may earn the enough H for 2 Strealth Frigates 1 day if luck, but i will lose these all or more in 30 mins, then no point to attack, what's the point of this game,
go sims.

Anyone have this exp too tell us u sad story lol :mad:

Warmonger
01-14-2012, 02:06 AM
I agree I'm level 81 and now every attack I lose at least one of my best units which cost 200 valour to gain a max of 4 valour. So there is no point in attacking so now i can't complete quests or gain xp I will now delete the game thanks funzio.

Thedeathking
01-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Seems like they are trying to force us to buy the gold units...which never die. I attacked a few times and lost 2-3 major units each time to much weaker opponents!!!!! I will not attack again for some time. If it is the same in a few days I will delete this app....

JackoV
01-14-2012, 05:43 AM
wtf I keep losing stealth boats... my attack is atleast 4 times bigger than defending guy..

IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE PROFIT...

If the game progresses like this.. im sure many will quit (I would.)

if this game is all about farming from own buildings... rather go play farmville LOL.

JMC
01-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Ive been attacking those people with like 2 allies expecting no unit loss for a while and just gaining some exp. yesterday i started losing units and i was like wtf? I even lost units to someone with 60 defense vs my 29000 attack. Thats pretty ridiculous. No way to play this game without having an army entirely made out of gold units now. Its stupid. No idea whay funzio is thinking.

Morkai
01-14-2012, 07:09 AM
Game just turned utterly unplayable. You can wait for building gold, run the pve campaign but attacking anyone nets you constant unit losses with valor Unitas being high on the list.

Attack 2890.
Against a player with 585 and low quality base with few defense units.

Result loosing 2 avengers against stockpile building, several high priced unites trying to finish the one building raid. Thinking it a fluke the results however continued the same way against other players with as many as three Units lost pr. Attack

absolutely no way to play it this way without running out of troops, I even tried avoiding lower level players to see if game was rigged to give them an edge defenseq wise. Even worse results.

Bleh, hope this gets corrected or time to remove this little time waster app.

vitus79
01-14-2012, 08:12 AM
thers my part on this thread:

me level 43, 1238 units, 12645 attack, 13406 defense, 33/33 attack/def skillpoints
he level 44, 533 units, 2704 attack, 2857 defense.
my casualties 1x super hornet 350valor !!!, 1 loot infantry think tree sniper or border commander

a hornet, ridiculous for the 4 valor i gained..

Ethandudu
01-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Lol, oh so now I see what's happening. I was winning all the fights, against weaker opponents (which makes sense) , until yesterday, when I started losing units for no reason. I thought wtf! Suddenly, it seems like the rule has changed. Strong vs weak = Strong will loose! Lol , wtf! What kinda game is this?
I only hope that this is a bug and Funzio would fix it ASAP. Otherwise, no one will continue to play. And if this is Funzio way of doing business, I.e. forcing gamers to pay for gold, then I'd say to them ....... No , I can't say it, they'll ban me and delete this, lol. Anyway, u guys know what I mean.

Watash
01-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Level 39, 1147 units/317 allies, Attack 4589, Defense 7001. Starting to lose valor units and high value units like never before. Unclear about what is going on. I will stop attacking for a while until this sorts out. I am not a gold player so I guess I cannot complain too much since the game is free. Still a little irritating. I will try loot farming.....

Love Baby
01-14-2012, 09:05 AM
damn have try again 1 loose 1 strongest unit per hit, yep it's per hit
i lost the H point units which saved a week in about 40 hits omg.

Love Baby
01-14-2012, 09:15 AM
oh yes they ar not kill the non gold players only they kill the gold players too.
even gold players, how many gold units they bought 10 ? 20 ? or 100?
ok let take 500, and at my level 70+ used 2k units to fright,
that mean this is our chance to attack the OP gold play now use yrs useless sta to attack gold player now,
whatever how week u are u have a big chance to kill theirs high game gold units now.

let's do it we have nothing to lose now.
give me the heavy gold player name list to me i will keep die try attack until i delete the game.

Ethandudu
01-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Guys, it's impossible to attack anymore. Even if u win, u will loose units that cause much more. I've stopped attacking, just building up reserves and doing campaign. However, almost every day, I will loose lots of money & units to some players I can't find. For that gamer to win so much money, sometimes more than 100k, he must have lost so many high value units, which means he would be quite stupid to keep attacking! Therefore, I suspect Funzio is behind this attacks, forcing us to buy gold units. This can be easily done by creating a program to randomly attack gamers with money.

Something for u to think about....

CJ54
01-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Therefore, I suspect Funzio is behind this attacks, forcing us to buy gold units. This can be easily done by creating a program to randomly attack gamers with money.

For what feels like the millionth time: That does NOT happen. What do you mean by "players I can't find", exactly? Can't you find them through the newsfeed post of the attack?

Pluto
01-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Wow! I thought you guys were complaining and crying as per usual but YOU ARE RIGHT! LOL!

Just raided a player that has about 70% defence vs my attack and I lost a Jungle Stalker (CR low), a $15k Transport (CR very low) and a $4k Engineer (CR high). I gained $1100 and 3 Valor. All he lost was his $1100 and a $2k Ranger.

???????

Aidan
01-17-2012, 03:22 PM
CJ,
I too hv experienced a case where i got attacked n try to find them in the rival list n guess wht?
Cnt find them. Refresh like hundreds time n still nadaaa. Even wait for a couple if hours n check again n still i cnt find em.
Or myb it's the case where he cn c me in the rival list n i dnt??
Funzio shud put raid button in addition to the revenge button so tht we c check their stat

robfdny
01-17-2012, 05:16 PM
For what feels like the millionth time: That does NOT happen. What do you mean by "players I can't find", exactly? Can't you find them through the newsfeed post of the attack?

This is their only response to this thread ???? I guess they don`t care.....

General Principle
01-17-2012, 06:11 PM
I suspect Funzio is behind this attacks, forcing us to buy gold units. This can be easily done by creating a program to randomly attack gamers with money.

Something for u to think about....

You know you could just stop playing the game. I've been subject to the same problem, but so far I haven't been forced to buy anything. Maybe the enforcer they assigned to bully me into paying them money took one look at me and thought better of it. You better start working out or packing heat.

But seriously, I think Funzio recognizes the issue and is working on it, and I see enough potential in the game to wait and see. It's certainly not costing me any money to do so. If you feel otherwise, there's nothing keeping you here but you.

Love Baby
01-18-2012, 07:12 AM
wow dev ans but not the point

actually every game have a bug, the importance thing what they do after find the bugs.
aleast should have a formal place to tell us this is a bug, something wrong or yes we have changed like that,
and tell us u side are finding the problem and if this is fixed, but up to now, we have to find the posts,
and know this should have a unexpected thing happened lol and i cant find any further information.

so u want us to keep finding posts? text the game ourselves ? i'm pretty sure almost players will not do that and quit.

fyi, texted today after manifested the problem is not fixed and i loose another 5 stealth f.

spytime
01-18-2012, 07:54 PM
I stopped attack any rivals after I lost 7 super Hornet in 10 fights. LOL

Aidan
01-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Spytime.... Ouchhh! I lost 5 in 20 attck or so n feel like crying. 7 in 10 is mental. ""My precious""

michel
01-19-2012, 04:11 AM
I lost 15% of my valor units in the last 30 battles or so, of what had taken me over 1800 battles to gain. If you think this is a normal ratio, I don't.

betso
01-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Untill I realised , I lost 200K worth units in an very easy battle . :confused: