PDA

View Full Version : wasting stamina?

andrea_kid
01-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Hello all...

I finally joined the forum, my brother who started this game should join and learn how to play the game here before handing the game to me, now I'm late for farming M4A1, arghhh!!!!

Anyway, has anyone experienced higher level players wasting their stamina by attacking while losing for every other attack? Isn't this pointless action?

Also, I'm at level 125 with att/16K and def/18K and I've been lately hit by level 140+ with att/22K and def/28K - why can these players beat me straight in a row?

Last, thank your for the contributors here - you know who you are! :cool:

- kid

Rarelibra
01-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Hello all...

I finally joined the forum, my brother who started this game should join and learn how to play the game here before handing the game to me, now I'm late for farming M4A1, arghhh!!!!

Anyway, has anyone experienced higher level players wasting their stamina by attacking while losing for every other attack? Isn't this pointless action?

Also, I'm at level 125 with att/16K and def/18K and I've been lately hit by level 140+ with att/22K and def/28K - why can these players beat me straight in a row?

Last, thank your for the contributors here - you know who you are! :cool:

- kid

Nope - not wasting stamina at all. If I am attacking someone 15 or 20 levels above me and winning every other time, I'm sending the message home.