PDA

View Full Version : Item Dropping

Faye
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I searched the forums and couldn't seem to find an answer...

1. When we attack players, sometimes they drop items that we get to keep. If we attack and lose, do those players sometimes automatically get an item dropped from us, in addition to any cash won by our loss, or are item drops a one-sided affair - as in either an attacker gets them or not... the triumphant victim does not?

2. Regardless of the above, what kind of items are we susceptible to losing? Do we lose expensive items? Can we lose Gold items? Does it depend on the level the caliber of item lost?

Just curious.

-Faye

Duke.0
01-12-2012, 03:56 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I searched the forums and couldn't seem to find an answer...

1. When we attack players, sometimes they drop items that we get to keep. If we attack and lose, do those players sometimes automatically get an item dropped from us, in addition to any cash won by our loss, or are item drops a one-sided affair - as in either an attacker gets them or not... the triumphant victim does not?

2. Regardless of the above, what kind of items are we susceptible to losing? Do we lose expensive items? Can we lose Gold items? Does it depend on the level the caliber of item lost?

Just curious.

-Faye

You do not loose any items.

If i attack a rival, and i win [$30 - 14 exp - 3 respect - butterfly knife]
the opponent does not loose his or her butterfly knifes they currently have. It is just a prize for winning pretty much.

In the end, you can only gain items, not loose any.

madawgg
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
drops are made randomly, although there are suspicions that they might come with levels and rival defense. whatever it is, drops don't come directly from your inventory and this is verified. so you wouldn't lose anything during the fight, and obvious makes it convenient to fight more so you can gain more, and better drops. hope this helps

Vile Lynn
01-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Gifts from Funzio, the loot u win isn't taken from your rival's inventory. If u r attacked and win, u only get EPs, and $$$ if they are crazy enough to attack with cash on hand, but no loot, & no RPs for the win. The loot from fighting is not too bad either.

Faye
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Ah good to know, thanks!

Penutt
01-12-2012, 05:42 PM
You do not loose any items.

If i attack a rival, and i win [$30 - 14 exp - 3 respect - butterfly knife]
the opponent does not loose his or her butterfly knifes they currently have. It is just a prize for winning pretty much.

In the end, you can only gain items, not loose any.

Hmmmmm, then why are there a bunch of super hero/internet bullies who think that they are hurting people by attaccing them 50 times a day especially if the attaccee doesn't care about stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are erroneously thinking that they are taking the attaccee's loot. Uuuuggghhhhhh

Whoopdido1980
01-12-2012, 06:53 PM
They might be trying to accomplish a fight goal. Hardcore Hitman or what have you.

Penutt
01-12-2012, 07:51 PM
They might be trying to accomplish a fight goal. Hardcore Hitman or what have you.

Im way past the attacc goals