PDA

View Full Version : M4 A1 again..

mimickxd
01-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I know there were lotsa topics about that gun but still I don't get it. I've been clicking on this building everytime for 10 days already (with 2000 energy) and I looted.. 20 of them? it's alright? cuz within that I would make like.. 500 in 220 days.. that's freaking long..

Rarelibra
01-12-2012, 02:09 PM
it's been pretty dry this week for me, it seems. Only a few, unlike weeks ago with many each day. I will be focused on the Mossberg attempts or doing the Russian District.

mimickxd
01-12-2012, 02:12 PM
the Russian District? What's in that?
also I was readin' the whole talkin' about Mossberg and it seems nobody has looted anything so.. : p.
so there are no more m4 a1? well and i've got only 20 pff...

Vile Lynn
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
IDK if, big IF,*it is true that farming the M4's is more sucessful when the NPCs are around the shooting range (that strategy was mentioned in one of the posts), but it has been dropping them more for me when they are there, getting in the way of tapping. *shrug*

Penutt
01-12-2012, 05:56 PM
IDK if, big IF,*it is true that farming the M4's is more sucessful when the NPCs are around the shooting range (that strategy was mentioned in one of the posts), but it has been dropping them more for me when they are there, getting in the way of tapping. *shrug*

Wow, never heard that one before.

dudeman
01-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Wow, never heard that one before.

I've heard that one before. I even said something similar when I first started farming that job.

Strange how I rarely see the npcs grouped at the shooting gallery anymore, and M4A1s have slowed right down. Maybe it's a coincidence...

Penutt
01-12-2012, 07:50 PM
I've heard that one before. I even said something similar when I first started farming that job.

Strange how I rarely see the npcs grouped at the shooting gallery anymore, and M4A1s have slowed right down. Maybe it's a coincidence...

Imma try that one out cuz they are always around when I try to farm.