PDA

View Full Version : Question to Crime City Mark!

Ram
01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Did you guys unlock the mossberg gun? 50 attack and 50 defense

Anubis
01-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Question 2:

What is the truth behine def buildings, all of our tests show they are practically useless other than a small few. I'd also like to know why I am only getting 55def out of my lvl10 Agency that I spent RL money and much $$$ on.

BBz
01-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Question 3. Will madhatter ever be back? Or did you guys permanently fix him from coming on the forums?

Cooz
01-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Question 4:

Do you think the Giants will beat the Packers this weekend?

Anubis
01-12-2012, 12:58 PM
ccmark - your obviously here as you are visibly moderating the forums - why not come and answer these questions please. The community will really appreciate it and your honesty.

Rarelibra
01-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Question 5:

What is the average wingspan of a swallow?

Cooz
01-12-2012, 01:03 PM
ccmark - your obviously here as you are visibly moderating the forums - why not come and answer these questions please. The community will really appreciate it and your honesty.

Agreed...Giants +9 is really tempting...

Crime City Mark
01-12-2012, 01:37 PM
It is not our policy to respond to threads specifically asking for a developer response. This forum is for community members to discuss things. We may pop in and share from time to time.

If you need to speak to the development team directly you are more than welcome to contact our helpdesk.

Royal Flush
01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
It is not our policy to respond to threads specifically asking for a developer response. This forum is for community members to discuss things. We may pop in and share from time to time.

If you need to speak to the development team directly you are more than welcome to contact our helpdesk.

Not brown nosing but makes sense. Lol to some of the later questions!

Ram
01-12-2012, 02:09 PM

You always answer with "It is not our policy" BS!

WE WANT THE TRUTH! OCCUPY CRIME CITY!

BBz
01-12-2012, 02:20 PM

I think rams right. Maybe you guys can explain the game a little more we play/pay enough to warrent it

Dorian Gray
01-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Question 5:

African or European swallow?

erik
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
We all want to know the specific answers... but maybe if the mystery were gone, there would never be cool threads like our defense theories or big team efforts like the one that is going on right now with the 50/50 gun.

From a business standpoint, too many people would get bored, or have an edge or get high expectations, etc... So I wouldn't tell either. But I will take any morsel that is dropped :)

Also...

Boxers or Briefs?

Crime City Mark
01-12-2012, 02:41 PM

It's weird how whenever someone asks us to do something that isn't a part of our policies we don't do it. It's like, there's a policy about that or something.

Cooz
01-12-2012, 02:47 PM
It's weird how whenever someone asks us to do something that isn't a part of our policies we don't do it. It's like, there's a policy about that or something.

It's our policy to harass you about your policies. :cool:

Crime City Mark
01-12-2012, 02:56 PM
It's our policy to police any policies.

deuces
01-12-2012, 03:03 PM
where are the rest of marks 1800 posts??? private/hidden forums? Posting history in his profile only shows ~350 posts...

Anubis
01-12-2012, 03:12 PM

You lied to us all about the equation for how defence buildings work.

You said Robberies are 1/2 mafia defence + building defence.

That statement was either previously true, or just a plain out lie. Sorry to call you out on it
but much of the CC base has agencies.

Crime City Mark
01-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Anubis, that would be discussing things in a post calling out for a dev, which is *drumroll* against our policy. Seriously, you're not going to get anything out of me or any other member of the team in this thread. If you want to discuss things, don't make threads asking for a dev. If you want, specifically, to talk to me or any other member of the dev team you can contact support or shoot us a PM.

Just be aware that we are under no obligation to answer PMs. Our support team will answer any question presented to them, but it might not be the answer you expect.

Euchred
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
I've played games before where there are no secrets. Balance issues are openly discussed and all formulas are public. It's really not so bad but policy is policy.

Ram
01-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Anubis, that would be discussing things in a post calling out for a dev, which is *drumroll* against our policy. Seriously, you're not going to get anything out of me or any other member of the team in this thread. If you want to discuss things, don't make threads asking for a dev. If you want, specifically, to talk to me or any other member of the dev team you can contact support or shoot us a PM.

Just be aware that we are under no obligation to answer PMs. Our support team will answer any question presented to them, but it might not be the answer you expect.

Laughing all way to the bank! eh marky mark?

Crime City Mark
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
This is not my laughing face. :(

Ram
01-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Are you making someone mod?

Fig Oni
01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I see cc marks point but as the whole forum world knows there was never a madhatters mother so we can always have crime city marks mother who can help the people like anubis in giving out some question's answers on this tread

Ffej
01-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Question 5:

An Europeon swallow or an African swallow?

Doh - just noticed that someone already beat me to this.....I must of missed it the first time reading through

Mastermind
01-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Question 4:

Too funny! That will be the one question that he will propaply answer.

The sad truth is that we are on our own here. If the devs were ever going to give us some feedback here they would have done it by now. (Can't beleive I've been playing a "strategy" game for almost two months and still don't know all the rules.)

faridurr
01-12-2012, 06:46 PM
so who should i ask to see if the super weapon is really unlocked?

Rarelibra
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Question 6: Who IS the man on the moon?

G Wiz
01-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I understand where CC Mark is coming from. It was his posts in the past that caused a lot of the "But he said this" or "he said that" which is why, I assume, these policies have been put in place.

Recent events have shown the Dev's, mods and admin's to be very "assisting" when we complain and we go about things the right way, so lets just use the correct avenues to address the issues here and talk about em then!

Nudie
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Let's just continue to share our game info and experiences here and enjoy playing the game. Knowing the whole truch about everything methinks is not necessarily a good thing and doen't really change my game experience much.

sez
01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Whatever, at the end of the day this is CCMark and Funzios job, they don't give a rats ..... They finish there day at work and go home to what they enjoy. The more they leave to interpretation the more suckers are gonna pay real money for a "free" game. I have been a sucker, if I could get at least half my money back I would quit right now. That won't happen so I'll just make sure to leave a full description rating on the main download page, if I stop 1 person from spending $$$ and making the mistakes I made I'll feel better. Funk it.

sez
01-12-2012, 09:23 PM

Yea, the answer will be "I'm sorry, it is against our policy for help desk employees to address your question, but you can email mobil@Funzio.com for further assistance with your problem......." or something of that nature. Don't waste anyone's time Mark of having them call the Help Desk and get the run around. lol take the time to send me a PM if you have a question for us but we don't have to answer any question that might prevent you from buying gold in the future. Nice

Anubis
01-13-2012, 02:31 AM

Whatever CCMArk, just lame excuses. Some of us have spent more on this game then they have on the IOS device itself. I'm currently wasing gold on energy refils for something that is probably only available for certain ppl - still waiting for my explosive update btw.

It would just be common courtesy to answer those questions.

BBz
01-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Lol in thinking of switching to the new tribal wars app. Lol I loved that game on the pc :)

Cooz
01-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Whatever, at the end of the day this is CCMark and Funzios job, they don't give a rats ..... They finish there day at work and go home to what they enjoy. The more they leave to interpretation the more suckers are gonna pay real money for a "free" game. I have been a sucker, if I could get at least half my money back I would quit right now. That won't happen so I'll just make sure to leave a full description rating on the main download page, if I stop 1 person from spending $$$ and making the mistakes I made I'll feel better. Funk it.

Well, you stopped me, if that makes you feel better!

Actually, no, I wasn't going to spend money on this game because that would require me to spend money on this game.

Joeycool
01-14-2012, 03:56 PM

This is my favourite ever CCM post!

madawgg
01-14-2012, 04:38 PM
hahahh mark u funny&silly. it's always been fun having u around lol

G Wiz
01-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Thought this was locked

Ram
01-15-2012, 11:18 AM
bump! people must see the truth about conzio!

SupremeFaze
01-15-2012, 07:23 PM
yea and i won 100 cash off em

SupremeFaze
01-15-2012, 07:27 PM
giants bebbbeee leegooo
Question 4: