PDA

View Full Version : What is the purpose/damage of raiding unit buildings?

stupidhotsausage
01-12-2012, 10:37 AM
When I raid a rival's unit building, does this have any impact on his game? I know when I raid a money building, the rival loses money. What are the consequences of raiding a unit building?

youj
01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
You get more valour raiding unit buildings than money buildings.

Wildfire
01-12-2012, 11:08 AM
It's very rare for anyone to do it now though, most regard the possibility of dropping units to be too high.

txkilpatrick
01-19-2012, 11:57 AM
You would think ... raiding a 'unit' building, you might get 'units' right? Maybe even the 'units' types the victim has that came from that building, maybe even their units. At least that's what I was hoping for when I tried to attack some.

If that type of change were made, it would sure make me re-think how I have positioned my defense buildings, which currently only cover money buildings.

Just a thought.

JMC
01-19-2012, 12:40 PM
The valor payout for attacking and raiding is garbage. Really there is absolutely no reason to raid non income buildings and there never has been.

I think they should have it so that if a unit building is raided and killed than all the units that require that building lose like 50% of their strength until it is repaired. However they would have to increase the buildings health to 5 or 10 attacks since especially in the higher levels this could cause HUGE declines in someones power.

Enough to the point where the person could weaken people and attack them after that. Basically if your enemy is within 150% of your strength you can win the raid. So if you have 20000 attack and he has 30000 defense you obviously have no chance winning an attack but you can beat him in a raid about 50% of the time. So if hes idle from his game and you have the stamina, theoretically you could destroy all his unit buildings and drop him to 15000 defence versus your 20000 attack. And if the opponent has under 75% in defence that you have in attack, that is a gauranteed win for you.

So basically much weaker players could beat stronger players if they were to have like 50 stamina to spend in a short period of time. Id like that idea, but currently there is really no benefit from attacking, worth enough for anyone to actually want to do that.

GodlikeNay
01-19-2012, 12:53 PM
JMC, I like your idea and as txkilpatrick stated, it could also affect how people distribute their defensive buildings.