PDA

View Full Version : Uploading pics

Johnno
01-12-2012, 01:41 AM
I've got some interesting pics that I want to upload into a new thread. Can I do this without using a computer? Really appreciate any help guys. Cheers.

Penutt
01-12-2012, 08:09 AM
I've got some interesting pics that I want to upload into a new thread. Can I do this without using a computer? Really appreciate any help guys. Cheers.

Pictures posted here must be done so via a 3rd party website such as Photobuccet. If not and the source is your phone they have to be really small. I think something like 150 x 150 but don't quote me on that, I just know the limit is very small.

MadHatter
01-12-2012, 10:01 AM
its easy http://www.2dolphins.com/images/blogpix/assaulted-peanut.jpg find the link for the image

go to image button in the top of writing box, labled "image" has a cute little tree on it. Click that......

Hit the "from url" button paste the image url and untick the box, hit ok or whatever. Done

There you have it. Don't listen to punnut he's renound for being stupid and getting owned around these parts

Or you could just write the image code into the box copy and paste the link there and do it manually that works aswell

your image url