PDA

View Full Version : For those who complaining about low casualty unit lost against weak players.

ShawnBB
01-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Whether it is easy to lost really depend on the amount of that unit you have.

Let's say you have 100 Allie with 400 fighting army.
If you have 399 light gunners and 1 APC. The chance of losing that APC is I could say 0.
but what if 399 APCs and 1 light gunner? Your atk/def stats looks like a monster, but will lose APC in every single battle for sure and that light gunner stays safe somehow.

The difference of low med and high casulty is like this:
390 gunner and 10 sniper
380 gunner and 20 A10-warthog
370 gunner and 30 APC
360 gunner and 40 frigate
Those 4 situations have the same chance of losing a non-gunner unit.I'm not sure about the exact number and still testing it in my army build.

All I know for sure is that, when I bought 30 observation vehicles with 200 light gunners. Those OVs decreased rapidly in fights at first. But when it's down to 9 OVs, they just stay constantly there and never went to 8, never! Till now

I'm setting my army like this now, 40%desert soldier 40% light gunners, 1 or very few unit for all other type. The more expensive, the less amount. That's my rule. And you will find yourself never get pissed.

Agent Orange
01-11-2012, 12:17 PM
My observation is that there are 'magic' numbers in terms of quantity of each unit. I see this when I'm adding units yet my attack or defensive stats don't change. The wild card in your equation is the level you are at. The game seems to have different fight parameters depending on where you are at so what you show here might be true in the levels below 40 but not accurate in the levels above 50-60.