PDA

View Full Version : Funzio Please take a look

JJK
01-11-2012, 10:23 AM
This was not made as a joke. Funzio this is to show you that you game has bugs that need to be fixed

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj520/IamJJK/96ba4391.jpg

I know there is no point to blur out the name because it should be easy for them to find the only level 200 :)
Yes it's a big pic I'll edit later

Add the account if you like 196-776-763

zynshmily
01-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Well...hes a cheater o/c. and i kno the cash is revisable on jailbroken ios devices.

But cash alone(without a defensive army) is quite an oppotunity. Attack him 10 times, then you have 3 million.
300k is the biggest amount of cash you can rob every battle.

I'd rather think funzio deliberately created this "NPC" to give cash away...

JJK
01-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Well...hes a cheater o/c. and i kno the cash is revisable on jailbroken ios devices.

But cash alone(without a defensive army) is quite an oppotunity. Attack him 10 times, then you have 3 million.
300k is the biggest amount of cash you can rob every battle.

I'd rather think funzio deliberately created this "NPC" to give cash away...

A cheater? That's my account and the only reason I made this post was to inform Funzio on this before more players figure out how to do it

HGF69
01-11-2012, 12:08 PM
How would we be able to attack him without knowing his name? I'm not sure hiw you search for any player and then attack them.

Agent Orange
01-11-2012, 12:20 PM
A cheater? That's my account and the only reason I made this post was to inform Funzio on this before more players figure out how to do it

Thanks for pointing this out, I think there are others out there that have figured this out.

JJK
01-11-2012, 12:20 PM
How would we be able to attack him without knowing his name? I'm not sure hiw you search for any player and then attack them.

JJKrunzFunzio Is the name of the account just add and attack or something

Agent Orange
01-11-2012, 12:23 PM

How many L200 players have you seen? The thing is he could fly under the radar with just 1 ally depending on what flavor of rivals list we have at the moment.

Speed ump
01-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I saw this one one time, and I attacked it, but after 3 times it said the player was weakened. I have never seen this one before and have not seen it since. This was a couple of days ago.

zynshmily
01-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Sry, i misunderstood. I thought you were turning someone in.

I've seen several people like this. i can only remember two. lv200 desertfox lv156 phil

Im just wondering can you spend the cash on purchasing units if you have highly-upgraded unit building. Can you change the amount of gold? can you share how you change the game data?

JJK
01-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Sry, i misunderstood. I thought you were turning someone in.

I've seen several people like this. i can only remember two. lv200 desertfox lv156 phil

Im just wondering can you spend the cash on purchasing units if you have highly-upgraded unit building. Can you change the amount of gold? can you share how you change the game data?

Hmm I bet I could if I could mess around with the app a little bit more

Nicz
01-12-2012, 03:19 AM
LoOl i'm sure you did that with Ifile...but i thought it bas been fixed by funzio :o
Maybe you could do that for level 47, i need mOney ^^

osubuckeye
01-12-2012, 06:08 AM
THIS will kill this game 1 billion times faster than the ridiculous mechanics. I can deal with those. I really hope funzio comes to the rescue on this one. As game developers, fighting the hacking should be a big priority.

JJK, I say if you really want Funzio's attention then all you have to do is give them a week to get this resolved and then post how to do this. You don't have to do it on this forum (as it may disappear), just youtube it or post it elsewhere.

Dover
01-12-2012, 06:14 AM
If you really wanted Funzio to fix this I hope you sent them an in game trouble ticket, I won't say posting it here is useless but you will get fater results in game.

This is more of a thump your chest look how great I am post. Is this thread also in the technical forum?