PDA

View Full Version : Pennuts defence theory SMASHED.

MadHattersMother
01-11-2012, 09:39 AM
For all you guys who have read pennuts post on defence and are considering not investng in defence like this moron suggests..................

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16093-PENUTT-OF-THE-DAY!&highlight=peanut

noodles
01-11-2012, 10:59 AM
That's why I have a lot of def buildings, lmao!

MadHattersMother
01-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah. LOL the thing is you can preach on about defence buildings being trash and the upgrades are worthless. But the end of the day every little helps. One day u'll reach max equipment you can buy with respect/ingame cash. Then the guy that worked on his defence will have the edge

jjnyc
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Yeah. LOL the thing is you can preach on about defence buildings being trash and the upgrades are worthless. But the end of the day every little helps. One day u'll reach max equipment you can buy with respect/ingame cash. Then the guy that worked on his defence will have the edge

that s h i t was hilarious hahaha.

Anubis
01-11-2012, 11:56 AM
That's why I have a lot of def buildings, lmao!

If you really want max defence from hood, and gayam's team, replace every building and make a full hood of gattling turrets. He wont be able to touch you then.

noodles
01-11-2012, 01:02 PM
If you really want max defence from hood, and gayam's team, replace every building and make a full hood of gattling turrets. He wont be able to touch you then.
Now u tell me..:)

MadHatter
01-11-2012, 03:18 PM
LOL. Hey noodles rumour has it you have okish stats ;). what you hitting and defending for?

noodles
01-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Just decorating my hood. Those def buildings are meaningless right. Hahaha:)