PDA

View Full Version : Can you stop robbing my laundromat

Fig Oni
01-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Please people who pass my hood please can you stop robbing my laundromat as it only pays me $83 every 5 min not worth the rob but it far worst when you lose and give me 1 xp also

yshen
01-11-2012, 05:19 AM
level 5 tycoon

Anubis
01-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Please people who pass my hood please can you stop robbing my laundromat as it only pays me $83 every 5 min not worth the rob but it far worst when you lose and give me 1 xp also

I think your missing the point of why ppl rob LM's.

Rarelibra
01-11-2012, 05:45 AM

And you are inviting yourself to a mass focus on your laundromat. Hope you refill the change machine. ;)

Fig Oni
01-11-2012, 05:54 AM

true I am, enlighten me please I don't understand why rob me of $36 per laundromat then the go sleep and leave all there good building for me to rob as I love to sneak in night because of these people I have boosted my attack by 2.3k attack as I used there cash on explosives (easy come easy go) but now it getting boring as most of the building they have don't interest me what so ever as I make enough money without doing mission or robberies also I'm a economist in the game my priority is to get my money right before I go to war so people who robbed me & thought I forget them not so it just I'm weaker then you for now but as I'm relentless I always come back.

Lager
01-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Players rob laundromats because they are trying to gain the max amount of respect points while gathering the fewest
xp points. This lets them buy respect weapons while not leveling up too fast.

I would bet if you were able to ask them they would say they don't care about the money at all.

sez
01-11-2012, 07:09 AM
they rob your LM's for the good return of Respect Coins.

Fig Oni
01-11-2012, 08:13 AM
they rob your LM's for the good return of Respect Coins.

The most obvious two are the humble seafood restaurant & loft but 2xp per 1 respect to me is expensive compared to all the 1 xp 1 respect point buildings like my babershop never get touched and alot of peeps ignore my smokeshop but as the saying goes there always a method in the madness so fair play to the peeps who collect respect from laundromats

Ghost3
01-11-2012, 08:34 AM
As was said earlier, the rp/xp ratio on lms is one of the highest around, money is a side effect of that. I also go for fish stores and shoe stores (1-1 with decent money and 4/5-5 respectively)

Main reason I do this is I don't like leveling fast, usually once every 3-4 days works for me

Anubis
01-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Lvl's 7+ LM's give either 2 or 3 R for 2exp.

Babytway
01-11-2012, 09:10 AM
im gonna rob you everytime i see you now

dudeman
01-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I usually rob a person's laundromats only if they are level 7+ and then move on. No need to flood people's news feeds over that. Six news stories show up when 2 laundromats at lvl7+ get robbed, correct? The only time I keep robbing after the laundromats is if there are other good respect buildings to rob in the same hood, or if someone whines about $75-$82.

Just collect the remainder and get your full amount in 5 minutes. It's not like it's a 12/24/48 building.

I would only be annoyed with people robbing my laundromats if it was the same person every time, because then my news would likely be flooded and with only one name.

BigCheese
01-11-2012, 09:58 AM
baby if i were u i would ask them to rob my LM and giving free me free xp everytime they lose.

procsyzarc
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
I usually rob a person's laundromats only if they are level 7+ and then move on. No need to flood people's news feeds over that. Six news stories show up when 2 laundromats at lvl7+ get robbed, correct? The only time I keep robbing after the laundromats is if there are other good respect buildings to rob in the same hood, or if someone whines about $75-$82.

Just collect the remainder and get your full amount in 5 minutes. It's not like it's a 12/24/48 building.

I would only be annoyed with people robbing my laundromats if it was the same person every time, because then my news would likely be flooded and with only one name.

If they rob it successfully 6 times in a row only shows up as one, it get annoying when someone fails then succeeds , fails then succeeds etc since this can end up taking the who news feed.

As long as they don't have any fails it is just one line with the total amount they robbed or took from an attack

Rarelibra
01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
If they rob it successfully 6 times in a row only shows up as one, it get annoying when someone fails then succeeds , fails then succeeds etc since this can end up taking the who news feed.

As long as they don't have any fails it is just one line with the total amount they robbed or took from an attack

No, I actually like seeing that they spend at least 1/2 of their stamina in trying.