PDA

View Full Version : False Defense Stats

G Wiz
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Understandably so, defense building stats are halved during fights which leaves a reduced overall defense score.
I would like to know what the "face value" defense stats are used for at all? Possibly intimidation? It seems that the score shown on profiles is never used. Someone had mentioned this in another post somewhere, but I thought it deserved an explanation of its own.

Nudie
01-11-2012, 01:09 AM
When you open a rival's profile you get to see his defense value
But when you rob his buildings, the fight screen will show a lower defense level
Is the defense value when you attack the rival the same as the one shown when you rob his buildings, is it the same for every building?
I need to pay more attention

fatacad
01-11-2012, 01:15 AM
What i get from it, is that defense buildings count for 0-50% of their total defense stats when you're attacking, though im not sure on the exact amount. For robbing, their defense buildings are 100% active and i believe 50% of their highest weapon defense is in play

fatacad
01-11-2012, 01:18 AM
To the OP, dunno. maybe the developers didnt really put much thought into it, but its still pretty easy to determine their values when u attack or rob based on the amount of defense buildings they have

G Wiz
01-11-2012, 03:04 AM
When you open a rival's profile you get to see his defense value
But when you rob his buildings, the fight screen will show a lower defense level
Is the defense value when you attack the rival the same as the one shown when you rob his buildings, is it the same for every building?
I need to pay more attentionyes it is -apparently- just check the fight results out.

This is why in my original post I was trying to figure out what the deal was..zZzZ oh well