PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Vehicles

Ramshutu
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I was wondering if I was wondering if I have misunderstood vehicles...

I have 52 mafia, of which I have about 30 humans. I have a number of vehicles, but less than 52. When I am attacking, some of these vehicles show up, but the dozen or sow motorbikes I own don't show up in the post fighht equipment list. This applies to both robberies, or straight up fights (just in case there was a difference).

Is there any vehicle rule that I am missing, as I was given to believe that all mafia (human and otherwise) were counted when deciding equipment.

Duke.0
01-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Each mafia member can use
x1 gun
x1 melee
x1 armor
x1 vehicle
x1 explosive

Your mafia is made up of people (you add) and henchmen (computer adds)

Your top attack items are used when you attack
Your top defense items are used when you defend.

If you have 52 mafia, your top 52 attack cars are used when you attack a rival in a fight.
If your defending a robbery or attack from a rival, your top 52 cars are used.

Ramshutu
01-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Each mafia member can use
x1 gun
x1 melee
x1 armor
x1 vehicle
x1 explosive

Your mafia is made up of people (you add) and henchmen (computer adds)

Your top attack items are used when you attack
Your top defense items are used when you defend.

If you have 52 mafia, your top 52 attack cars are used when you attack a rival in a fight.
If your defending a robbery or attack from a rival, your top 52 cars are used.

That's the way I figured. However, I only have about 30 Vehicles in total. I'm interested on whether this is just not showing on the list, or whether they are not adding up to my attack/defence. Either way, this looks like its a bug.

Duke.0
01-10-2012, 05:03 PM
When you get to a certain number of items, it doesn't show up on the list. But it is used.

Fig Oni
01-10-2012, 05:07 PM
no bug mate if a weapon item don't show on your fight screen don;t mean it's not used just they drop down the fight inventory unless you have more the one type weapon (gun melee amore eta) then the mafia you have max 500 mafia at lvl 100+