PDA

View Full Version : Is buying goodfellas worth it.

silverbackspur
01-10-2012, 08:14 AM
As the title says. Just interested to see peoples views

Synergy
01-10-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm going to say no, but it's a really hard question to answer yes or no to. When the update with the classes came out or if you downloaded the game after that update and DID NOT choose Tycoon class, then I would say it's definitely worth it. Tycoon class has multiple significant benefits. If you're already Tycoon class, I would say for the average player it's probably not worth the 150 gold.

silverbackspur
01-10-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm tycoon and am slightly tempted.
I'm just thinking would I benefit significantly, llet's say 100 days down the line.

silverbackspur
01-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I will make my decision based upon this poll.

sorgum
01-10-2012, 09:11 AM
I agree with Synergy, it is worth it if you are not a Tycoon. If you are a Tycoon and your play style favors PvP then faster stamina regen also makes it worth it IMHO.

hunter
01-10-2012, 09:30 AM
for long term it's worth money.
10% more energy = you get 10% more looting items.
10% more stamina = you get 10% more respect points.

Fig Oni
01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
No if your a tycoon Yes if your not

vitus79
01-10-2012, 10:47 AM
for long term it's worth money.
10% more energy = you get 10% more looting items.
10% more stamina = you get 10% more respect points.

dont forget about +10% on def buildings so i vote worth it on long term

procsyzarc
01-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Definitly worth it 150 gold doesn't get you much and this effectively allows you to play the game 10% more and gear/level 10% faster. The gains you gain from 10% more respect and loot items will very quickly pass the stats gained from 3 x 50 gold items or 1 x 150 gold item

vitus79
01-10-2012, 11:06 AM
ey crazyscorp, i still want my money back. u robbed my wholesale few days ago ^^

procsyzarc
01-10-2012, 11:12 AM
ey crazyscorp, i still want my money back. u robbed my wholesale few days ago ^^

Come get it my wedding chappels and ice cream store and unfortunitly my pirate tavarens alway get robbed because of the ****ty collection times. I just collected the chappels and icecream stores and won't be able to be on when they come up in 3 hours so help yourself.

How did you manage to crack my unbeliveable hard name :)

Rarelibra
01-10-2012, 11:56 AM

Unless you don't like sleep, wholesales are 100% guaranteed to be robbed once per day.

Rarelibra
01-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Come get it my wedding chappels and ice cream store and unfortunitly my pirate tavarens alway get robbed because of the ****ty collection times. I just collected the chappels and icecream stores and won't be able to be on when they come up in 3 hours so help yourself.

How did you manage to crack my unbeliveable hard name :)

That's good to know - you've caused a bit of chaos in my hood recently, procsyzarc. You really should sync those pirate taverns up. You can do a 6am - 2pm - 10pm collection. Either way, I'll be seeing you soon... real soon... unless you wish to mob up.

procsyzarc
01-10-2012, 12:23 PM
That's good to know - you've caused a bit of chaos in my hood recently, procsyzarc. You really should sync those pirate taverns up. You can do a 6am - 2pm - 10pm collection. Either way, I'll be seeing you soon... real soon... unless you wish to mob up.

Yeah I was thinking about it but I am often in meetings at 2pm so will miss at least every couple of days which will then throw the rest out and that is the only time I could do really so will most likely just collect them when I can and accept they will be robbed half the time. Only just started building economy before I just attacked and robbed but going to focus on 12 and 24 hour building since 6:15 is going to be quite achievable but since only starting really atm constantly upgrading which throws out the sync

Rarelibra
01-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah I was thinking about it but I am often in meetings at 2pm so will miss at least every couple of days which will then throw the rest out and that is the only time I could do really so will most likely just collect them when I can and accept they will be robbed half the time. Only just started building economy before I just attacked and robbed but going to focus on 12 and 24 hour building since 6:15 is going to be quite achievable but since only starting really atm constantly upgrading which throws out the sync

Will be worth an all-nighter to tap that Wholesale of yours... ;)