PDA

View Full Version : Getting raided by same person Repeatedly

Weidner6
01-09-2012, 02:27 PM
I am getting raided repeatedly for over a week by same person every couple hours. They are level 32 and I'm 28. Is this within the rules? How do you even go back to the same raided opponent over again? I am probably just going to quit unless there is something I should be doing differently that I don't know about.

Motor
01-09-2012, 03:48 PM
You must have attacked them at one time. This shows up in their News section and it lets them attack or 'revenge' attack you. I think it's a bug that it allows someone much higher lvl to keep attacking a lower lvl player. Maybe try not playing for 4-5 days, so your base won't have anything for them to loot. Hopefully they'll get bored and wander on to some other poor target.

Porkchop
01-09-2012, 09:52 PM
I had a guy, P45 is his nickname who was much stronger than me overall who attacked me relentlessly also. He would over and over and over but I vaulted pretty much everything as soon as I could... I mean, immediately!
Finally after about 30 attacks with no results he gave up!
I recommend simply saving everything until and building up your vault $$$ until they simply lose interest... and yes, it's an annoying flaw!

Anyone, please feel free to find this guy and attack him over and over and over again!

thanks,
Porkchop