PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Fight Goals?

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:16 PM
My fight goals are done, or so i thought. I am level 92 with max mafia.

I already have 3 exceleros and 3 RPG's and i assumed i was done with fight goals.

Last night i was doing my usual 30 fights and i got hit with goal completion that was not on my list at all.

It said:

Hardcore Hitman Round 27 complete! (i think it was round 27....)
It awarded me: Money/+1000 respect/+1 Excellero

Anybody else have something like this?

Dorian Gray
01-09-2012, 12:20 PM
I believe you still have hitman goals every three levels to beat so many in a row of that level or higher.

Yup I'm on 89 and I have one to beat 40 in a row.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:24 PM
One thing the forum community said was "after you get x3 excellero and x3 RPG the fight goals are done".

However, i just got my 4th excellero from a fight goal...
I'm not sure if its a new fight goal every 3 levels as i did not see this "goal" on my goal list what so ever so....its a mystery! Perhaps your right, its every 3 levels.

Dorian Gray
01-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm also done with all my fight goals but these. I've got 3 rpgs and 3 excelleros.

My goal is Round 26, so I'll be looking forward to that new exellero at lvl 92. :cool:

sez
01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
I am lvl 109 and I have 4 Excellero's, They are not un-locked until lvl 115 so I believe all 4 of mine were recieved threw fight goals.

dudeman
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
I have four RPGs and Exeleros from fight goals. I think the last fight goal is at level 96, not sure though. I was going to say level 92 but after double checking the OP it seems like you only have 3 RPGs, so there is still one (hitman?) goal left that rewards you with a fourth RPG.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
This is cool :)

This means that in reality, the fight goals give you:

x4 Excelleros & x3 RPG?

I wonder if there is a round 28 or higher? And just remember, this goal was not listed in my list of stuff to complete! It was hidden. At least i think it was hidden....i doubt i missed it looking @ my goals, i always check them out when i level or do other map location goals.

EDIT: Yes i only have 3 rpg's and now 4 excellero

dudeman
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
None of those goals were hidden for me, so it could just be a bug. My goals list was causing me problems last week and I got a pretty nice compensation from Funzio for it. My problem had a negative effect on my game though, whereas your "problem" is more of a nice surprise.

You should get 4 RPGs and 4 Exeleros from fight goals. Unless there are more goals that I haven't unlocked yet.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Nice, so i'll end up with 4 of each item. Thats great!

Yeah, i was just doing my normal fights i do every day, and it said "CONGRATS" i was thinking...Cool what did i do?

I wonder if i will eventually get the Giant vehicle this way, i have yet to get one and i have 500 mafia for a while now.

dudeman
01-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't have a giant either. Is that another bug? Almost everyone I see has a giant. (And a junkyard monster.)

I have had 500 mafia for a while now too, even if it refers to usable mafia.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
The junkyard monster is from finishing level 3 junkyard i think.

As for the giant, i have no clue how people are getting it, as i have yet to have a goal requirement for x number of mafia since i was a first starting the game. I think the last one i did (and don't quote me on this because idk) was to get 60 mafia.

Everybody my level (92) has a giant. I don't.

Same as i don't have the explosive update or the free gold update that many people are claiming to have got.

I don't know if you need 500 mafia, which don't include henchmen. I tried that before and nothing happened for a few days, so i went back to 500 total to try. Nothing yet.

Dorian Gray
01-09-2012, 01:33 PM

As for the giant, i have no clue how people are getting it, as i have yet to have a goal requirement for x number of mafia since i was a first starting the game. I think the last one i did (and don't quote me on this because idk) was to get 60 mafia.

Same as i don't have the explosive update or the free gold update that many people are claiming to have got.

I don't know if you need 500 mafia, which don't include henchmen. I tried that before and nothing happened for a few days, so i went back to 500 total to try. Nothing yet.

Yeah you got jipped on the giant, the 500 can include henchmen. If the last goal you remember is 60 mafia then you missed out on a bunch of 'add mafia' goals. An email to funzio might help, maybe worth a try?

blondealex
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM
I think you have one more hitman fight goal, but I thought mine was at level 96. I'm at level 119 now and have not seen one since then. I have 4 of both and have not bought one. Wish the Hitman goals hadn't ended even if the reward was respect coins.

procsyzarc
01-09-2012, 01:51 PM
L99 is the last one I beleive I am now 118 and haven't done a goal since 99 also have 4 exo's

DougVan
01-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes, last hardcore hitman is at level 96 for RPG adding up to a total of 4 ex and 4 RPG available pre level 100... As near as I can tell that is the last of them though... And I as well am still Without free gold or explosive update, but don't really care as explosives aren't a part of my game yet and will continue to be a gold free hood for now (I want the sexy buildings, but wanna see how well I do without)

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah you got jipped on the giant, the 500 can include henchmen. If the last goal you remember is 60 mafia then you missed out on a bunch of 'add mafia' goals. An email to funzio might help, maybe worth a try?

Yeah i think i will try this and e-mail them see what they say.
------------------------
And its settled then, you get a total of x4 RPG and x4 Excellero before you reach level 100 (if you complete your fight goals that is before your 100..)

Thanks everybody, guess i got one more fight quest to go!

Matthew91188
01-09-2012, 02:12 PM
You get 4 of everything not 3

sez
01-09-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't have a giant either. Is that another bug? Almost everyone I see has a giant. (And a junkyard monster.)

I have had 500 mafia for a while now too, even if it refers to usable mafia.

I got my Junkyard Monster by completing the "Junkyard" 4x

dudeman
01-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I got my Junkyard Monster by completing the "Junkyard" 4x

Thanks, that's good to know. I stopped mastering the levels a few levels before the junkyard, so that would certainly explain why I don't have a junkyard monster.

Butch999
01-09-2012, 04:41 PM
What's this giant you mention? I'm 93 with 500 mafia and also don't have 1??

Tbh iv never heard of it!

dudeman
01-09-2012, 05:34 PM
What's this giant you mention? I'm 93 with 500 mafia and also don't have 1??

Tbh iv never heard of it!

It's a vehicle that looks like a big SUV and has stats like 13/14 or something close to that.

faridurr
01-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Is ur game fully upgraded? If not then do That and see what happens #thought

whocareswhatmynameis
01-09-2012, 07:43 PM

I got my giant yesterday when I finally passed the five hundred member mark.

No free gold or explosive update for me as well.

Duke.0
01-10-2012, 01:06 AM
I got my giant yesterday when I finally passed the five hundred member mark.

No free gold or explosive update for me as well.

Oh really?
Did a special screen show up for was it just "there" in your inventory?

hunter
01-10-2012, 01:09 AM
I did check but no giant car. I remove a few mobs to 498 & add mobs again to get 500 mobs but still no giant car.

SupremeFaze
01-10-2012, 03:20 AM
im on round 38 how many championships are there?

Anubis
01-10-2012, 03:26 AM
****42****