PDA

View Full Version : When madhatter gets back....

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Will you carry on feeding the fire so he gets worst?

Or

Forgive and forget in the hope he will become a "good forum member"?

Think before you post............

Penutt
01-09-2012, 08:16 AM
I seriously ask that no one even bothers to comment on anything this person post or responds to. Sometimes problems have a unique way of taking care of themselves and in this situation this will more than likely become the case. It is more than obvious that there are those who can not ammicably co-exist with other people in an appropriate manner.

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Will you carry on feeding the fire so he gets worst?

Or

Forgive and forget in the hope he will become a "good forum member"?

Think before you post............

There is no "when he gets back". You are a sock puppet. You were supposed to chill out and stay out during your ban period, yet here you are carrying on like the ban didn't happen and like you fooled us with this new member under an assumed relative.

You make the same spelling errors (hard to believe in an educated adult). You make the same statements, and you have now referred to yourself in several posts.

Admin - do you see this? Please take care of this and ban this IP for abuse and violation of a number of forum rules.

Good forum member? How do you try to portray some Sybil-style change when you are not showing good faith in the very sock puppet you are using?

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 08:25 AM
And there was me thinking that madhatter could actually come back a better forum member and see the error in his ways

Makes me think it's will be pointless trying

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 08:28 AM
I seriously ask that no one even bothers to comment on anything this person post or responds to. Sometimes problems have a unique way of taking care of themselves and in this situation this will more than likely become the case. It is more than obvious that there are those who can not ammicably co-exist with other people in an appropriate manner.

You commented as you always do... Even tho you said you won't in another thread...

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 08:36 AM
This is not hatter......... It's his mother.....

Admin are aware of this account as I have emailed and got responses off funzio staff that advised me how to report abusive players. Also from this account iv got people banned for braking forum rules....

There is no "when he gets back". You are a sock puppet. You were supposed to chill out and stay out during your ban period, yet here you are carrying on like the ban didn't happen and like you fooled us with this new member under an assumed relative.

You make the same spelling errors (hard to believe in an educated adult). You make the same statements, and you have now referred to yourself in several posts.

Admin - do you see this? Please take care of this and ban this IP for abuse and violation of a number of forum rules.

Good forum member? How do you try to portray some Sybil-style change when you are not showing good faith in the very sock puppet you are using?

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Members - click on the little hazard sign at the bottom of these posts that you see and report this member, who was banned and further warned by an admin on 4 January, yet continues to exhibit the exact same behavior under the sock puppet name of a relative. And is also now threatening to return to the very same behavior that got them banned in the first place. More reports means the admins will show attention to this matter and lay things to rest.

Amber_
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Madhatter, you've been really rude to me and you don't even know me. We're trying to have a friendly forum here, and you have proven repeatedly that you are incapable of being nice. All you do is posting useless threads all over the forum, and we're already having trouble with spammers.. I think you really need to work on your social skills, and I mean that in a well-intendent way. You'll see how much easier your life will be then.