PDA

View Full Version : repeated attacks

scp33
01-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Ok, so I'm a little confused. Hoping some of you experts can help me out. How can the same person attack you repeatedly if you never attack back or take revenge? On my news feed I can only engage someone multiple times if we continually spar with each other. (I.E. You attack me, I attack you, etc, so on and so forth.) If I attack someone and then they don't ever attack me back...they never show up on my news feed and I don't know how to just go straight to there base unless they happen to show up on the rivals list. Am I missing some sort of trick or secret where you can intentionally select certain people regardless of whether or not they engage in warfare with you? Thanks for the help.

Dover
01-09-2012, 06:59 AM
If your news feed does not more much or very very slow you can end up seeing someone for a long time. If you and the other guy went at it once and he never gets attacked you could be on his board for a week or two.

Not sure if this answers your question but I figured this out the hardway losing to someone over 10 levels above me because he attacked me 10 days ago and was still on my list. I went up 2 levels be went up a lot.

Agent Orange
01-09-2012, 08:33 AM
When you say multiple times do you mean all at the same time. They just hit attack again in the box containing the outcome of the attack. It's possible based on how broken the rivals list is that they can see you and you can't see them. They might have a lot of allies and that pushes more lower level players into their list.

frenda
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
I've got some douche who must have nothing better to do than to wait for one of my buildings to mature and then he hits me, repeatedly. I mean, get a life, loser.

scp33
01-09-2012, 08:39 AM
When you say multiple times do you mean all at the same time. They just hit attack again in the box containing the outcome of the attack. It's possible based on how broken the rivals list is that they can see you and you can't see them. They might have a lot of allies and that pushes more lower level players into their list.

I mean like 24/7...over the course of a month. And I haven't responded to the douchebag in over 3 weeks.

scp33
01-09-2012, 08:41 AM
these guys need to get a life...makes it hard to enjoy the game just for fun when you've got these 13yr olds with self-esteem issues and nothing better to do than jack with you. Crazy how I let it get in my head...a few times I've actually considered spending real money just to get even...then I come to my senses!! LOL!

frenda
01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Concur. Your douche makes mine look almost considerate, LOL.

JMC
01-09-2012, 09:21 PM
If he refreshes the rivals list enough times, you will show up on it again.