PDA

View Full Version : A question about banned players

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:01 AM
I have come accross a few players in the game who have mad crazy money making hoods with mostly all level 10 buildings with income like $3 million per hour but they have very low attack and robbery stats. Additionally there seems to never be any activity going on in their hood even though they continue to show up in my rivals list. It also seems like their income on hand is always at $9. It really seems like these players have been banned but if so then why are not they removed from showing on a rivals list. I have been seeing a player for over a week now with these stats and attack/defense numbers way below mines so I know if I got a chance to rob him "JACCPOT!" Anyone else notice this?

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Penutt - I ran across the player "nob" who has millions in his/her pockets and you get $30k for each hit until you spend out the stamina limit. The one thought is that this player may have just quit and gone out in style - selling everything and putting it all out there for those of us to benefit when we come across him/her and have the stats to attack and win. Sounds like exactly what I would do, when the time comes...

Matthew91188
01-09-2012, 06:31 AM
I have a few players ive added to my mafia to make it easier to report them and it seems once they're banned their account just goes inactive. I can still go to there hood and they're still in my mafia. But as you said never any activity. Why it is done this way I can only imagine it has to do with only being able to make one account per phone. And the fact funzio can't stop you from downloading the app, just being able to connect to server.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:40 AM
I have a few players ive added to my mafia to make it easier to report them and it seems once they're banned their account just goes inactive. I can still go to there hood and they're still in my mafia. But as you said never any activity. Why it is done this way I can only imagine it has to do with only being able to make one account per phone. And the fact funzio can't stop you from downloading the app, just being able to connect to server.

That is a good point, never thought about it that way. If they delete the account then the player can just download the app again.

Anubis
01-09-2012, 06:52 AM
I can pretty much gurentee these players are mules for the very serious players. All you need is a second device and you can make a second hood.

If I had that option I would use it to make a thriving economy only (with no care for att/def) and make sure I rob it when buildings are up and attack it after I collect the income. I wouldn't say this is a bad thing. In other MMO's Ive played Its the norm to create additional toons for things like holding additional equipment, making additional incomes through something like gardening or whatever farming device is available to make income from at the lowest level.

$$$ in this game is cannot be bought elsewhere so it seems right that if you really want to become rich and you have a second device is to make a second account you can farm from.

Anubis
01-09-2012, 06:56 AM
As an additional note, having the ability to make a second character would obviously add another fun aspect to the game. I would most definately do it if I could.

sez
01-09-2012, 07:02 AM
As an additional note, having the ability to make a second character would obviously add another fun aspect to the game. I would most definately do it if I could.

I got an iPAD for Xmas, I held off installing CC since 1 character already takes up alot of my time, but I have since caved and installed CC. It is fun having a second device, I get to go slow with this 2nd character, build and upgrade before leveling, etc.

As far as using this 2nd device for farming with my main account it probably will not happen, to far apart in lvl's.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
I can pretty much gurentee these players are mules for the very serious players. All you need is a second device and you can make a second hood.

If I had that option I would use it to make a thriving economy only (with no care for att/def) and make sure I rob it when buildings are up and attack it after I collect the income. I wouldn't say this is a bad thing. In other MMO's Ive played Its the norm to create additional toons for things like holding additional equipment, making additional incomes through something like gardening or whatever farming device is available to make income from at the lowest level.

$$$ in this game is cannot be bought elsewhere so it seems right that if you really want to become rich and you have a second device is to make a second account you can farm from.

I can see what you are saying but my thing is the buildings this player had with the levels he had them at would have been impossible to accomplish unless he spent a very large amount of money on gold to complete his upgrades faster. I have seen level 2 upgrades on the high end buildings costing over 800 gold bars to finish. Here are some of his stats level 137, 6304 fights won/3571 lost, 1498 robberies won/491 lost, 8,230 jobs complete, 21420 attack/32733 defense, and $3,417,121/hr......2 level 6 nightclubs, level 7 hotel, level 6 hotel, 2-level 9 office buildings, 2 level 10 museums, 2-level 10 internet buildings and several other level 10 buildings. So there is no way this much income could have been generated by a normal player playing under normal circumstances unless you are Bill Gates grandchild!

Anubis
01-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Ah I see where your comming from now.

That does seem suspect, but, his att/def are pretty normal for his level. I think TS camps a lot for his income (I think - could put me wrong tramp), maybe this guy has done the same?

Another option, there are players who spend masses on gold equipment - what if income is the most important thing to them (sorry to use you as example again TS) but imagina a person like TS who found the economy the most enjoyable aspect of the game? - they would prob spend their gold on making it badass over buying the weapons.

Penutt
01-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Ah I see where your comming from now.

That does seem suspect, but, his att/def are pretty normal for his level. I think TS camps a lot for his income (I think - could put me wrong tramp), maybe this guy has done the same?

Another option, there are players who spend masses on gold equipment - what if income is the most important thing to them (sorry to use you as example again TS) but imagina a person like TS who found the economy the most enjoyable aspect of the game? - they would prob spend their gold on making it badass over buying the weapons.

Weellllll he/her has obviously spent a very very large sum of money then and went out to Big 5 Sporting Goods to buy a tent, sleeping bag, and portable stove for an enjoyable camping trip!

Anubis
01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Funzio really really need to increase the amount of decorations imo.

It would then allow campers to put tents up! (without having to pay gold for one)