PDA

View Full Version : We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

Ram
01-08-2012, 03:05 PM
come on do it!

Babytway
01-08-2012, 03:15 PM
PM me the message you sent so i can send the same one, im with you.

K@le
01-08-2012, 03:52 PM
LoL just ignore him, he or she is not worth all the troubles, he got me banned for several days he twisted a reply from me and said i made homophobic comments in the other thread from babytway.
In my eyes only a little joke and nothing racial or what ever, but the admin Banned me for 4 days.
Good luck with getting him Banned forever with his attitude it wont take a week and then he is gone forever, or he comes back on his fathers account or sister who knows.

hunter
01-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Need a mod. Then that the mod problem.

audufrane
01-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Nah. Just ignore him and quit being a baby.

dudeman
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
My signature is what it is for a reason.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 01:13 AM
There are people on here way way way more abusive than me. Nothing I do is in a nasty way unlike some............

STOP BEING SUCH A SOUR PUSS........................ Be nice........ Im here too stay......... DEAL WITH IT......!

Hey ho...At least i can use this thread to find out who dislikes me the most and act apon that......

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 01:31 AM
LoL just ignore him, he or she is not worth all the troubles, he got me banned for several days he twisted a reply from me and said i made homophobic comments in the other thread from babytway.

Sorry about getting you banned mate. Eye for an eye and all that.........

Since you all like forum members to be nice and follow the rules to the letter. Im now going to take it apon myself too report every single violation I come across and get the people that break them banned like the above case. I'll look forward to seeing a lot less of some people on here...................

Threads like this will not help the situation but only fuel it.................. Think before tyou post ram.............

Anubis
01-09-2012, 01:34 AM
There are people on here way way way more abusive than me. Nothing I do is in a nasty way unlike some............

STOP BEING SUCH A SOUR PUSS........................ Be nice........ Im here too stay......... DEAL WITH IT......!

Hey ho...At least i can use this thread to find out who dislikes me the most and act apon that......

I have no problem with Mad****ter and Mad****tersmother. I hope with some support we can sort your sons verbal bowel problems out.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 01:36 AM
I have no problem with Mad****ter and Mad****tersmother. I hope with some support we can sort your sons verbal bowel problems out.

See what I mean.............................................. ..... Im not the one causing all the fuss. Look within for the problem on the forums

Anubis
01-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Why do you jump to the conclusion I was talking about you?

I was actually talking about this person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAs_Buuk5c&feature=related

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 02:48 AM
My mistake so many uptight haters it's become a habit defending myself against every reply

Penutt
01-09-2012, 05:03 AM
come on do it!

My name is Penutt and I endorse this message! Paid for by Forum users with sense.

Rarelibra
01-09-2012, 05:19 AM

I am willing to bet we are dealing with a few socks here.

Also - if you see comments/posts that violate forum rules, report them immediately. If someone gets banned and wants to return listed as a relative and the mods see this as a sock violation (which many other forums do), point it out and then get them banned again.

We are dealing with either an immature youth or an immature adult. Either way, when actions and behavior are such that do not positively support the spirit of the forum, yes - you can ignore. But also better to report as well so the behavior does not go unpunished. If someone twists something around, let us know and the forum members will help report it. Do not stoop to the lower level and return an insult - instead, report immediately.

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 05:25 AM
If I'm so bad tell me what iv done. Apart from the occasional funny thread...

Tren
01-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Dealing with difficult people is a part of life, consider this great practice .

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Dealing with difficult people is a part of life, consider this great practice .

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"

That's awesome mate.... Very true gotta hand it too you

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
The bottom line is an idiot can not argue with self!

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 06:55 AM
.............. Did you just say somthing pennut? Lol

Penutt
01-09-2012, 06:57 AM
We need to email funzio so they ban madhatter for ever!

come on do it!

Started by Ram‎, 01-08-2012 03:05 PM12

Replies: 17
Views: 245

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Nothing else to say and now spamming the forums of trash. Your no better of what you accuse me of doing penutt. Totally passive aggressive...... Argumentative, poses as a false mysta (how ever it's spell). The whole hijacking a thread to have an argument with noodles. Hijacking multiple threads to argue with me and wage a slander hate campaign against a forum members. Using racism as a weapon in an argument. Insulting forum members... calling people offensive names....

Sound like some one you know pennut.....?

You have been exposed. I put it forth that it's not me that should be banned it's you!!!!

Joeycool
01-09-2012, 10:40 AM
If you dont like what madhatter posts just stick her on your ignore list.

Job done... she still gets to post. You dont even know about it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

MadHattersMother
01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Makes sence I guess.....

Um.... Thanks Joey I guess

Not that you can even see this lol ;)

dudeman
01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
If you dont like what madhatter posts just stick her on your ignore list.

Job done... she still gets to post. You dont even know about it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Yeah, what he said. I put that link in my signature so I wouldn't have to go looking for it every time some mad sock is running around.

You can still choose to view posts by ignored members, but it is really nice not having to sort through all the pointless mad posts that are a mad waste of time.

I highly recommend the ignore feature. It exists for a reason

Lager
01-09-2012, 11:08 AM
If you don't feed the trolls, they will starve and go away.

I agree that the ignore feature is really nice to have/use.

Anubis
01-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Nothing else to say and now spamming the forums of trash. Your no better of what you accuse me of doing penutt. Totally passive aggressive...... Argumentative, poses as a false mysta (how ever it's spell). The whole hijacking a thread to have an argument with noodles. Hijacking multiple threads to argue with me and wage a slander hate campaign against a forum members. Using racism as a weapon in an argument. Insulting forum members... calling people offensive names....

The reason the forum is pissed is because this is what YOU did to the forum. I have faith however when your son (....) returns he will have learned from his lessons and will be a productive member of the community.

If you don't feed the trolls, they will starve and go away.

I agree that the ignore feature is really nice to have/use.

The problem that has always been with this feature is if you block, you see posts in threads that you think 'wtf'. Its a catch 22 decision.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I think half of the problem could have been taken care of if there was older threads closed and suspensions handed out a long time ago.

The forums are a fun place to visit and learn ideas from. Lets keep it that way and not make threads like this to flame / accuse and put down others :)

Dorian Gray
01-09-2012, 12:46 PM
@ Duke

Maybe if this forum was properly moderated people wouldn't have to resort to this type of thread/tactic.

Duke.0
01-09-2012, 12:49 PM
I know thats what i said too in #3 above.

If older posts were closed / removed and warnings were handed out and the problem was dealt with, this thread would not exist today.

I agree with you Dorian.

Dorian Gray
01-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I know thats what i said too in #3 above.

If older posts were closed / removed and warnings were handed out and the problem was dealt with, this thread would not exist today.

I agree with you Dorian.

Roger that Duke, over and out.

Tramp Stamp
01-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I think the guy's hilarious.