PDA

View Full Version : whimsical update...

zynshmily
01-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I lost more units in a day than the entire past week.
My alliance attack dropped down to 27,979 from 28,154 over last ten battle against one "feeble" player.

By feeble, i mean i'm 40 times stronger than he is.(my attk/def:28k/26k. his attk/def:680/460)

Putting aside the lame setting that makes up the rival list, i was shocked by the battle results.
I lost several super hornets, submarines and osprey VTOLs....not to mention some less valuable units.

I am now positive that devs improvised the battle mechanics again.
It's not whining, and i understand the point of update.
Just for god's sake, have the courtesy to post an announcement after the update so i can prepare myself to sit back with maxed out stamina points...

Mastermind
01-08-2012, 09:47 AM
That degree of loss against a rival that much weaker does not seem right. If it was me I would send an email to support.

zynshmily
01-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I have this feeling that every weekend, there is bound to be a surprising, which is always specifically to protect the weak.
Its either shrink the rival list or drastically increase the mortality of attackers'...It occurs to me for the past 4 weekends.
We'll see how things go on monday. I bet everything back to normal where i have virtually zero loss.

Dover
01-08-2012, 02:36 PM
That degree of loss against a rival that much weaker does not seem right. If it was me I would send an email to support.

Agreed, create an in-game ticket and see what support says, they reply faster in game than they do on this site.