PDA

View Full Version : Being attacked unfairly

Angel2262
01-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Need some help... I am being attacked unfairly by GENERAL MARK COLE... He attacks multiple times a day raids everything in over $40,000. I tried to fight back today for the second time and I am to weak to fight against him with any real result. I have tried to state surrender and asked to become allience but he just makes rude remarks instead in reply. Not sure what to do at this point. Need help. Thanks.

EnjoyLife
01-08-2012, 07:51 AM
How is it unfair that he's attacking you? This is war. Get your defense score higher. How many defense buildings do you have? You can have 5 of each kind. Upgrade them, get the buildings' defenses higher. How many allies do you have? How many troops do you have? What is your alliance defense score? What is GENERAL MARK COLE's alliance attack score?

Mastermind
01-08-2012, 09:57 AM
EnjoyLife is right. Almost everybody in this game gets attacked...it's the point of the game. Instead of asking for help, work on your stats and start attacking other rivals. If you play it right you will find your gains will surpass your loses.

Dover
01-08-2012, 02:33 PM
You need to max out your vault and add to your def depending on his attack numbers. When you have extra money you can not vault buy transports I think they are called, 15k each 1/8 a/d. If you keep attacking him you wil stay on his list longer, do not attack him. Like the guys above said more info on you and him/or he is needed for a better answer.

Angel2262
01-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for respondinf to this.....he finally became an alliance. So if I understand this if I have max money in my vault my numbers will be higher? Does it matter the number of Allience members I have versus the number if units I have? I just want to gain a better understanding on this game. Thanks.